Old 04-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default What does ButchFemmePlanet.com mean to me?

This is a place for you to express your personal connection to this wonderful site.

My thoughts are and this how I view our world.

The spectrum of the community is so large and so vast. Its not black and white.

If you take a photo and you zoom it in as far as it goes all you see is little boxes. Not all
Of us fit in that box perfectly. This is what makes each and everyone of us unique.
The bfp site allows us to be who we are and stand proud. This makes us whole. Sexual orientation and gender identity and labels are all fluid.

Feel free to chime in your thoughts.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent thread! I think I will add my 2 cents.

Finding the Planet was like finding a second home. A place where, in theory and principal, you fit in no matter what and are accepted. I say in theory because while others do not agree with you, or don't find the same things you like to be appealing, you are not judged or degraded for it.
Here at "home" we have over-see-ers like parents who make sure we are on our best behavior and not over stepping the boundaries of the sanctum of the House/rules. They put their all into this House to keep it a safe, nonjudmental place for E/everyone who *respects* it and each other.
There are many "relatives" {Daddies, Unkles, Aunties, Mommies, Sisters and Bros} and we come from all walks of life and ethnicity, but thats the cool part! We are all still "connected" by the threads that we create and write and where the freedom to be ourselves can be expressed in our words. We can support each other, disagree, be as goofy/funky/serious/zany or bodacious as you care to be and it's all ok cuz there are probably others who feel the same way you do! We're that cool!
And we all know how wild and crazy our family "reunions" can get! Yup! We are a family. Welcome to the Planet! Welcome Home!

Just my humble opinion. Thank you to all who makes the Planet possible!
Old 04-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Without the vision from Dusa to create this safe home away from home for me, for everyone, I'd probably still be very closed off in my posts at other sites. Here, I have come into my own and am not afraid to speak up and out. I originally said when I came here that I would not want anyone to go through what I did at another site...the fear of posting, the fear of having someone jump my ass with each word I write. It's why I advocate for the newbies here who have a little trouble expressing in words how they feel. I have learned so much about myself and others over the last few years because of all the open and honest people here. I have much thanks to give to many of you for all the patience and kindness you've showed me and others.

This is such a wonderful community filled with love and admiration for one another. I, personally couldn't think of a better community than this one I belong to. All of you, even those I don't know well mean the world to me. You have all touched a part of my heart through your words, your posts and the way you interact with others.

Medusa and Jack, I couldn't ask for better chosen family. For those that don't know much about you, should know how kind, caring and full of compassion that you are. How not only do you open your hearts to your own families, but you open your hearts to to this community.

June, you're truly a softy that has to be tough when times call for it. You love others more than you let on and I ♥ you for that.

Linus, you have given of yourself even when you know your limits have been stretched to the max...like the energizer bunny, you keep moving forward.

And our moderators, all I can say is, they tolerate all they can until they MUST step in and make things either better, easier or with more clarity.

Without this community, a part of me would be lost. Sure, I'd still have my friends and chosen family, but I would lose a part of my self expression. And we all know how much I like to express myself or should I say expose, lol.

Looking forward to many more years and making many more friends because this site exists.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP!!!!! Come on, Folks! What does this wonderful Planet mean to you?????
Old 04-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #5
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

In many ways to me it means home.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 11:00 AM   #6
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

A place where you can feel safe and be who you are and not be judged!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #7
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A place that can help you DISCOVER who you are, give meaning to the jumbled up thoughts and feelings you have, and then help encourage you to CELEBRATE and OWN the finished product!

(well, at least that is what happened, and essentially continues to happen with me. I am a work in progress. You all have helped me, and countless others, in learning what it could possibly MEAN to be a Femme, or a Butch, or a bottom or Top, or any other friggin cubbyhole you might want to explore. And all the while, loving us, and encouraging us, and crying with us when we cry, laughing with us (and sometimes at us!) when we laugh, teaching us when we question. Finally accepting us, moreso than I think I have ever been accepted in a community before.)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

It's all the good things about summer camp when I was a kid, without all the mosquitoes and flaming marshmallows.

Seriously folks, it's always here, pretty much always supportive, has interesting people to crush on, er to play with, and peeps are nice to newbs... The breadth and depth of experiences and knowledge 'round here are awesome. I'm still pretty much a newbster, but am really enjoying my time here.

One of the things that really knocked my socks off was when I offered a differing opinion based on my experiences than the general flow, and didn't get my ass flamed from here to eternity. One of two peeps agreed with me, and we had some good convo about it. Had I posted the same thing in Fetlife, my butt would resemble the marshmallows above. It seems like people here are less likely to take "in my experience" posts as a personal affront than on other fora.

So thanks for doing what you do peeps (Owners, Admins, Mods and Posters and all!).
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Maverick

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
encumbered

Maverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST Reputation

I still very much consider myself a newb here though I've been following along for a couple of years now. To me, The Planet is my anchor that keeps me grounded in who I really am when the world outside and everyone in it is desperately trying to smash me into one of their boxes. I look forward to reading the new posts on here and check in almost every day. Thank you Medusa and Jack, and Linus too, for all that you do to make this place possible.
And thank you to everyone for all of your encouragement to live proud and brave as who and what we are.

Maverick
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maverick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Wolfy needs to stop trying to ruin my street cred by insinuating I love people. What's next? Someone's going to out me about my love for cuddling, long walks on the beach and kittens?

<<@>>
Oh tell the truth, it's chickens not kittens

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm..I have not been a prolific poster, or stalker on the planet. I check in from time to time, see some familiar screen names, then go back to whatever I was doing earlier. There is something reassuring about knowing i can pop in whenever i have time, check out the new threads, catch up on the familiar threads, then go on with other things.

The aspect of the planet that is far more important to me is the opportunity to make friends that meet up in real life. The friends that i have met and stayed in touch with on this site are some of the finest people I know
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #12
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Friendship, community, education, laughs and love.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2013, 01:14 AM   #13
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Let me see, I come here through Wolfsgirl who recommended the site. I was posting elsewhere and the experience was fine, until, I happened to find a woman with whom I became attached. Well this was out of bounds and she and I expressed our feelings in private messages, we were both banned without opportunity to even dialogue with staff to find out if there was a way to at least share an email address. Because we had followed the rules, we have no personal information and can't even find each other.
It is okay. I am sure we will both get over the broken hearts. I have this site and though, I know few of you and share on an intimate level with few, I am content. As I read past posts and threads I openly laugh and shed tears. I see the closeness and acceptance in each and every word shared. There is a trust and bond between everyone that rises above most boards. I am happy to have found this sanctuary in the storm of life. Yes we are not the same but as we walk and awaken to each other we are and can be family. I am beginning to discover this now. Thanks all of you for the lovely welcome and the embrace I feel as I post. Hugs and so much love!
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #14
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

It means that I have a place to go to to read up on what people, and my friends are doing. To smile at everyones antics, and as some so eloquently put "the fuckery" that commences all the time. It means having a place that I know I can come to where people understand the "type" of person I am, and at the same time, there is such a variety within our group. It's interesting. A never ending learning forum, if you will.

But all in all, it means I can kick back after a mentally exhausting day of work and smile because the people here make the day that much better.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #15
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing me, i will prolly be crying like a blubbery idiot by the time i am finished with this post. Tears are already starting..
* Deep breath* This Site... means the world to me. At first i was leery of it only cause i first came out in and with the other site.. and that was the most wonderful place in the world to me. i also made some friends there and started growing into myself.
i joined this site but did not do much posting, or bonding, cause i did not know who anyone was.. there were many name changes that went on this site and i didn't know who to trust.
After some time... i came out of my shell here, and just let things be, and decided that i would not get out of this site what i wanted and needed.. unless i gave it and all y'all a chance.
i am SO thankful i did.
In my darkest hours.. i find peace, comfort, friendship, love. etc.
i have gone thru so much, but i have not gone thru it alone.
i yearn to meet E/everyone in person.. to connect face to face.. and i desperately hope against hope to be able to go the reunion * pauses to blow nose and wipe eyes*
i NEED to connect to people face to face. Did i say.. NEED?
i am still struggling with some things.. some.. too personal to post.. but.. i know.. here.. on this website.. thanks to Medusa and Jack, and everyone else who helps this place function and flow..
i am home.. and.. not alone.
*Wipes eyes once again* Thank You.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #16
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default LOVE <3

This is definitely the ONE place I know I can go and feel safe...where I am free to be me...I have made wonderful friends here....

I know I would be lost without the Planet...I am so thankful for this outlet, the cheering on, the care and concern for others, the love here. It is a most beautiful and happy place to be....

To each and every one of you who moderate, work hard, fix, slave, and give this Planet to us so willingly....thank you from the very bottom of my heart...there are not enough words...
Old 05-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #17
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=ArkansasPiscesGrrl;790542]A place that can help you DISCOVER who you are, give meaning to the jumbled up thoughts and feelings you have, and then help encourage you to CELEBRATE and OWN the finished product!

(well, at least that is what happened, and essentially continues to happen with me. I am a work in progress. You all have helped me, and countless others, in learning what it could possibly MEAN to be a Femme, or a Butch, or a bottom or Top, or any other friggin cubbyhole you might want to explore. And all the while, loving us, and encouraging us, and crying with us when we cry, laughing with us (and sometimes at us!) when we laugh, teaching us when we question. Finally accepting us, moreso than I think I have ever been accepted in a community before.)
[/QUOTE

I agree with you APG.
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 06:38 PM   #18
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

The planet has provided me with the resources and friends to grow into my own skin and feel comfortable. I have found many friends that i will cherish the rest of my life. There are a few people on this site that i am especially close to. The planet has given me something to look forward to once a year (the Reunion). That is the one time that i can show myself without the fear of being judged. This place is home for me.
Thank you Medusa, Jack, June, and Linus for all that you do for us to have a place to call home!!!
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 11:53 PM   #19
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

It is a place for making friends. It is a place of unity and acceptance.

When I started coming here I started out IDing as butch and then I started to accept being an FTM. People here continue to support me even though I am somewhat different. I am still me. I feel that people of all identities need their own space but when we come together in support that is what really matters. Someday I hope the world will be as open and accepting for all minorities as this site has been accepting to me.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #20
Chelsius

How Do You Identify?:
Queerdo Lady Unit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST Reputation

Camaraderie, friendship. It's a safe place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chelsius For This Useful Post: