Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

My beautiful girl making margaritas and nachos hella awesome and she looks hot in an apron lol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #1102
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile The Day After

post-pink-pride

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #1103
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
My beautiful girl making margaritas and nachos hella awesome and she looks hot in an apron lol
Hah.. Don't front.. The nachos were just so we could drink more margaritas....
Old 04-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #1104
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Hah.. Don't front.. The nachos were just so we could drink more margaritas....
A good margarita NEVER needs an excuse.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #1105
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A really seriously beautiful day starting with wonderful company of a good friend, laughter, and peacefulness... finding myself very content and relaxed, even with job fair stress tomorrow... and ending the evening with a very stunning, gorgeous sunset with a beautiful crescent moon and very bright star, good dinner, very happy, worn out furbabies, getting to listen to spring peepers and feeling safe, peaceful and "at home" way out here in the country...

I'm so happy today that I don't even want to think about returning to the city soon.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #1106
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
A good margarita NEVER needs an excuse.
Well, the way I was raised.... It's not quite acceble to drink your dinner... grin.. Well, unless it was one of those replacement meal drinks that kept showing up instead of my dinner plate..
Old 04-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #1107
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

Opening up my kitchen blinds, and watching the sunrise while sipping a nice cup of coffee (with creme brulee' creamer).

The peace & quiet in the early morning hours, while I'm getting dressed for work.

Birds chipping, the flowers are in full bloom, and last night's rain made everything clean & fresh ~ LOVE Spring.

A fountain Diet Coke & the first sip burn (yeah, it's the little things).
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #1108
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that today's doctors appointment could result in Me starting My transition very soon
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 01:41 PM   #1109
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

A warm croissant lathered with Nutella enjoyed with the knowledge that the weekend is upon me.

Joy.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #1110
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Watching a Downy Woodpecker at the top of one of the apple trees, this afternoon.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #1111
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

first off, it's Friday..YAY!!
2nd of all, an unexpected phone call
TGIF everyone!!
Delish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #1112
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Sharing a Sonic ice cream cone with Bleau (my 12 year old terrier) … a special treat for him while he recovers from a procedure that will, hopefully, ease the pain in his knees when he walks.

Since he’s had such a rough couple days I let him have more than half.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:38 AM   #1113
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation

chinese food with the fam and a clean house, yay for the small things
GeekBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeekBear For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #1114
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

pulling up 2 chairs in front of our new washer and watching it wash our 1st load
It took an hour, and the song that it played at the end of the cycle made it all worth it.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #1115
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

A little lime, a little coconut, and a whole lot of laughter. You have to love Kermit!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #1116
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

...Tripping down memory lane as I sipped an icee...a combination coke and cherry icee like when I was a kid....boy was it good! lol...
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #1117
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Loved being out in the sun this afternoon.
I'm a sweat god.

Good music, beautiful scenery, and time to heal and think about healing and being outside with serenity.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #1118
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow is my parents 29th wedding anniversary. Things have not always been wonderful for them, and they are not perfectly matched in any manner. But, my mother loves my father. Today, while I went with her to buy the food for a picnic date she has planned for them tomorrow, I listened while she talked. She told me she knows that staying with my father has made her life more difficult, and while she knows it may not have been the best choice, she doesn't think it was the wrong choice. Its amazing to think of all the love that decision has involved. She loved him enough to find a way around all of his bad habits, all of the setbacks to their life he has caused, all of the hardship she has endured. For her, it was all worth it. That is a truly joyful thought. I hope someone can love me that much some day.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:51 PM   #1119
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Tomorrow is my parents 29th wedding anniversary. Things have not always been wonderful for them, and they are not perfectly matched in any manner. But, my mother loves my father. Today, while I went with her to buy the food for a picnic date she has planned for them tomorrow, I listened while she talked. She told me she knows that staying with my father has made her life more difficult, and while she knows it may not have been the best choice, she doesn't think it was the wrong choice. Its amazing to think of all the love that decision has involved. She loved him enough to find a way around all of his bad habits, all of the setbacks to their life he has caused, all of the hardship she has endured. For her, it was all worth it. That is a truly joyful thought. I hope someone can love me that much some day.
Very nice post. Hats off to your parents. Perhaps, someday, someone will love you as much.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #1120
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

milk and cookies
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy