Old 10-04-2018, 03:30 PM   #14101
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I got an interview in something in my field (theatre). It’s part-time, so I’ll have to work 2 jobs, but I’m hoping it’ll turn into something bigger.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 04:02 PM   #14102
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On my mind is having some serious fun with my lovely wife at the Texas State Fair in Dallas.......tomorrow!!!!! WOOT!!!

I intend to ride the ferris wheel with my beautiful bride to the very top and then......and there ------>> I plan to steal a KISS from her!!!!

Oh....and then there is <insert drum roll>...... the FAIR FOOD!!!!!

I can hardly wait!!!

~Theo~
Old 10-04-2018, 06:39 PM   #14103
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Going to another barber to fix my botched fade that I got 3 weeks ago. Then he cut too much off the top! Ugh but I can handle the ability to spike it Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 10:23 PM   #14104
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing this 4 day weekend was next week. I have a reunion on the island then. But I’m thinking to make the most of BOTH weekends anyway...lots to do before my trip (sigh)

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2018, 08:49 PM   #14105
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

If this relax and refresh body soap is gonna help me relax after I shower LOL

Im trying some things to see if I can relax these days.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:39 AM   #14106
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind ...

If any one of us were applying for a job and then things were revealed about us along the same lines of Kavanaugh, we would be dismissed as a candidate ...would NOT get the job.

This whole thing with Kavanaugh is so fucked up in countless ways, I am trying so hard not to read anymore because it is SEVERELY affecting my mental state.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #14107
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

As a bachelor I realize that I may be alone in my golden years and that is kind of scary. I hope that I can find a kind and sweet companion to share old age with me.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #14108
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

If I get this job (which I really hope I do), I found the perfect apartment to rent!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 10:33 PM   #14109
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking how I'm glad I'm old and have no kids to worry about growing up in this new America. SMH

P.S. Some of this thinking stems from finishing season three of ...THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE. That's some scary shit in light of what's happening in our nation today.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 11:35 PM   #14110
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind.

The entire way the Kavenaugh debacle went down. To have such a close vote for confirmation is alarming. That in and of itself was a huge indicator of how divided the elected officials were. That’s a rallying cry!

I have seen all kinds of posts about women marching. While that is fine and good- there needs to be a plan to mobilize and be that change agent we know we can be.
I know it’s not much but tonight I joined the Institute for Women in Politics. I think we all have to start somewhere.
That is what is heavy on my mind.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #14111
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
The entire way the Kavenaugh debacle went down. To have such a close vote for confirmation is alarming. That in and of itself was a huge indicator of how divided the elected officials were. That’s a rallying cry!

I have seen all kinds of posts about women marching. While that is fine and good- there needs to be a plan to mobilize and be that change agent we know we can be.
I know it’s not much but tonight I joined the Institute for Women in Politics. I think we all have to start somewhere.
That is what is heavy on my mind.

I was upset that Lisa Murkowski publicly stated that her vote was going to be an NO, but upon seeing the vote results, she actually did not cast an NO vote. Saying that one is voting no and not following through on voting NO, is an huge red flag, in my mind.

Thanks for sharing about your decision to join the Institute for Women in Politics.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 11:52 AM   #14112
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
If I get this job (which I really hope I do), I found the perfect apartment to rent!!!
Sending good ju ju !!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #14113
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I was upset that Lisa Murkowski publicly stated that her vote was going to be an NO, but upon seeing the vote results, she actually did not cast an NO vote. Saying that one is voting no and not following through on voting NO, is an huge red flag, in my mind.

Thanks for sharing about your decision to join the Institute for Women in Politics.
She voted "present" as a favor for the Senator who was attending his daughter's wedding but she would have voted no. It didn't change the outcome.

http://time.com/5417656/murkowski-vo...ent-kavanaugh/

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #14114
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

That i finally got sick... I knew i was cranky but little did i know that i was actually sick.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:45 PM   #14115
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
She voted "present" as a favor for the Senator who was attending his daughter's wedding but she would have voted no. It didn't change the outcome.

http://time.com/5417656/murkowski-vo...ent-kavanaugh/
Thanks Bulldog for article to help me to understand what happened.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 02:24 PM   #14116
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ugh...woke up to snow on the ground this morning...and it's currently snowing at the moment. I'm not ready for this...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 06:44 PM   #14117
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Looking to move soon. I miss having my own space...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 10:26 PM   #14118
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default 🌪⚡️🌊 is on my mind.

Hurricane Michael will be making landfall in my general vicinity early Wednesday. It is now being predicted as a category 3 storm. Sustained winds of 120 mph. I have done all I can do to prepare. I’m no longer living on the water. I’m near a large bayou that is fed by the Gulf of Mexico but it has never flooded in my particular neighborhood. I have survived many hurricanes in my lifetime being a native Floridian. It’s really frightening this time, though. Maybe because I’m older? I just want to get thru this. To be on the other side of this thing. My city was in panic mode today. People driving carelessly, preoccupied. One should remember that tide and time wait for no one.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:44 AM   #14119
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

That I really want to move but I don't want to leave people behind.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 04:55 AM   #14120
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My neighbor's great grandfather out on the steps smoking like a chimney. Though he still looks young enough to be her grandfather his body is all broken down from decades of working as a carnival ride operator. They have to help assemble the rides not just pull levers so it isn't as easy as it looks. I can't bring myself to ask him to stand around the corner. Taking it out back might prove to be the very last exercise thing he ever does and I don't want to be held responsible.

How much I miss the kids even though I've only been home a short time, saw them just a few hours ago, and will see one of them again this afternoon. So it's completely over reactionary ridiculous.

Still being heavy despite losing a fair amount of weight. I wish there was some Valley of the Dolls type clinic I could check myself into, sleep off all the pounds, and then wake up all fresh and new revitalized from.

Whether or not I should convert. It just seems like so much stuff I'd have to replace, and sheer overwhelming the amount of money all of it would cost. There should be a kit. You pay a small set fee, open the box and it's all there, all the stuff you need to practice your new religion, or well recycled one.

Who am I? Job? Seriously what did I ever do to merit all this crushing, overwhelming poverty? Certainly nothing that good so I should be flush with cash. Well at least temporarily. Till I find myself locked in the belly of some great big fish or something.

How I am ever going to wake up early enough to clean this place before J gets here after staying up all night. I wish it was like the Jetsons – Rosie, where are you?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: