Old 11-06-2012, 03:07 AM   #61
falloutmk

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ze, Zir, or She, her, ect if needed.
Relationship Status:
Single, Poly, and happy.

falloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputation

My heart gets so happy when I hear about people participating in National Writing Month by getting the word counts up on nanwrimo! I am planning on participating once I write more than poetry. Good luck and thank you for doing what you are doing girls/bois!

falloutmk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falloutmk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 05:36 AM   #62
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
I got about 1500 words done.
Took a small break to brag about my awesome girls. Then got distracted by the glittery lights of BFP land and got caught. So now I have to get back to work writing.
Oh those glittery lights... yep. Use them as a reward system. No looking into the lights until you've got another 500 words down...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #63
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, ok... yes I am still behind. But, I have every faith I will catch up...soon.
If for no other reason then the slap patrol is on it.

How is everyone else doing?
I know on some of my writing forums quite a few have hit the wall.
Anyone else slagging?
Anyone way past the daily word count?

Check in time.

My goal: By this time Sunday I will be back on track and hopefully ahead of the game.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #64
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I havent written in several days.

So overwhelmed with work and home stuff that it's been damn near impossible to focus. Still, I'm about to put on my headphones and get to tapping!

Will update when I'm done.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #65
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I wrote for an hour - I'm at 5605.

I'll have to write like hell this weekend!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #66
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm behind. I just couldn't write yesterday- attention way to divided. Today was an extra long work day and didn't have the time. Catch up time scheduled for tomorrow as well as over the weekend.

Though my daughter's computer charger just broke and she's doing NANO as well and her new charger won't be here until next week (unless the computer geek dude across the street can fix it or has an odd replacement laying about) but likely I'll be sharing my computer for the next week. We're both freaking out a little bit about word count. Her more than me. It's been out of my control today and I have peace with that.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #67
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Lost a couple of days this week, including yesterday, so am at 6100. Hope to catch up to 17,000 by Saturday
Old 11-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #68
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Lost a couple of days this week, including yesterday, so am at 6100. Hope to catch up to 17,000 by Saturday
Wha?
Okay. Let us know if you need an IV or anything...
Old 11-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #69
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Wha?
Okay. Let us know if you need an IV or anything...
Maybe an IV of strong Coke . but the words are just tumbling out, so maybe...
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #70
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I'm behind. My work week has kicked me hard.
However, tomorrow, if all goes as planned, I will hide for a few hours and write. Saturday looks promising as well.
My daughter is behind too so we're planning a lockdown/write in on Saturday evening. All hands on deck/keyboard.
If you see me here Saturday evening, you are free to slap my hand.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #71
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Bump!

How's it going?

We've staged a write-in at the house for most of the day today. My daughter and I are both catching up. Still a long way to go though!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #72
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I actually wrote today. I am still not caught up, but I feel better about things. i won't tell you how far I am still behind... but I will get caught up.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #73
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

:deepthoughts ::bigcry ::cheerlead er:

Whew. I'm over writing emoticons now.
Keep going everyone!

I caught up a little more today. Current count: 12520
Old 11-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #74
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Ok, I am feeling caught up enough to share even though I am still behind.

Today I should be at 20004 words, and I am at 16786. So, yes I am still behind, but I wrote over 6000 words today so, not too bad. Last year at this time I had over 29,000 words... damn.

I guess I need to stay a bit behind so that I still have the thrill of the slap taunting me. lol

How is everyone else doing?
The Following User Says Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #75
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

How is everyone doing?

I wrote and wrote last night, until I almost fell asleep in my chair.
I am caught up... sadly the slaps will stop. Well until I fall behind again, that may happen today as I have some other projects that need my attention.
The Following User Says Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #76
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I'm still behind but it's only noon and I've written 1800 words today. Still going. I think I can catch up. I have a light work week next week and plan to use that to my NANO advantage.

Also getting past the more research heavy part of the novel, so that should help things move ahead more quickly...
Old 12-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #77
DanzAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
TBD by how I know you.
Relationship Status:
Single

DanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I did it!!!

Yeah baby! I did it. After 5 years after my first attempt at NanoWrimo, I finished, and finished early.

I hit 48464 Thursday night before midnight. I got up and wrote the prologue to the first book of a 3 part series; took a little over two hours, took a nap and then the last 500+ over about 4 hours this afternoon. Wow, wow, wow, what an experience!!! The hardest part was the start, and the finish.

I'm so freakin' excited. Now to keep on, edit, prepare for submission to... well... every freakin' where!

Ciao!!!
DanzAmazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Renaissance Femme: the world thru the lense of a femme leatherdyke - http://therenaissancefemme.wordpress.com/

The Delicious Experience - Eco-Adventure Tours & Retreats for all budgets.
DanzAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DanzAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #78
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanzAmazon View Post
Yeah baby! I did it. After 5 years after my first attempt at NanoWrimo, I finished, and finished early.

I hit 48464 Thursday night before midnight. I got up and wrote the prologue to the first book of a 3 part series; took a little over two hours, took a nap and then the last 500+ over about 4 hours this afternoon. Wow, wow, wow, what an experience!!! The hardest part was the start, and the finish.

I'm so freakin' excited. Now to keep on, edit, prepare for submission to... well... every freakin' where!

Ciao!!!
DanzAmazon
You are amazing! So happy you succeeded! wooo hoo!
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #79
DanzAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
TBD by how I know you.
Relationship Status:
Single

DanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Thanks honey. Let's talk next week and catch up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
You are amazing! So happy you succeeded! wooo hoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Renaissance Femme: the world thru the lense of a femme leatherdyke - http://therenaissancefemme.wordpress.com/

The Delicious Experience - Eco-Adventure Tours & Retreats for all budgets.
DanzAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #80
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Congratulations to everyone who finished!!!!!!!!

I bottomed out and didn't get there. We had a family situation come up mid month that took me away from everything for a good week and a half and there was just no way to make up for that time.

I'll be back on next year.