Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default United States debt & economic realities

I am so completely blown away by the rigid posturing, misinformation, narrow mindedness, & plain lack of intelligence being displayed by certain members of our House of Representatives regarding the United States' debt ceiling. I've never seen anything like this before in all of the 50 yrs. I've been paying attention to the politics of our nation. I find it hard to believe & stunning frightening that there are so many who are so ignorant that they honestly think letting our Nation go into default on its loans is a good idea.

This evening I sat and watched our President's press conference to hear what the Man Himself had to say. No more reading/listening to the endless interpretations & opinions about what he said by any number of the many commentators who make a good deal of $ by flapping their jaws.