Notices

Old 12-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #2021
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Enchantress is ..

listening to classical Christmas music and watching pretty little snow flakes flit and float on her last afternoon in the East ...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #2022
canadianmusician

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him/He/His
Relationship Status:
Poly & D/s

canadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputation

I don't agree with "if you can 't handle me at my worst, then you deserve me at my best." It gives a person a ticket to treat their partner badly. If they give you their worst walk away. Find someone who'll treat you well. Never put up with shit in order to be treated decently.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #2023
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I iz sniffly.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #2024
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm finishing My xmas cards so I can send them out tomorrow

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #2025
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

:filling up my personal cook book for future reference...listening to pandora, and keeping it together

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #2026
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

is eating cold pizza and wishing I didn't have to work the 2nd job tonight. But alas, there are bills to pay. Where is my winning lottery ticket?!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #2027
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I iz sniffly.
Oh that's too bad hope you feel better soon..
Old 12-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #2028
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Oh status update right so I'm watching the news and just had my Kosher turkey soup and pasta for dinner..yum it was a great..
Old 12-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #2029
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

heading out to dinner with Jo,the Prince and Rooster(who has no qualms about wearing sandals that are WAY too small for him over socks....yeah the boy likes to make a fashion statement!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #2030
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
heading out to dinner with Jo,the Prince and Rooster(who has no qualms about wearing sandals that are WAY too small for him over socks....yeah the boy likes to make a fashion statement!
Really that's funny sandals over socks in Florida..
Old 12-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #2031
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
is eating cold pizza and wishing I didn't have to work the 2nd job tonight. But alas, there are bills to pay. Where is my winning lottery ticket?!
Hiding with mine, somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Really that's funny sandals over socks in Florida..

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&e...w=1003&bih=546

It's a NW thing too, as seen by the pics in the link above.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:17 AM   #2032
canadianmusician

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him/He/His
Relationship Status:
Poly & D/s

canadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputation

Got cookies and biscuits made, off to bed!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:31 AM   #2033
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Insomnia or caffeine ?

12:30 AM .Too many Diet Cokes during football. or Breaking News

Missing girl and her Mom's murder suspect found living in tent outside Safeway Market.

Watching Nancy Grace show where 12 year old was found across the country with murderer. Witness had seen story on Nancy's show.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:17 AM   #2034
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Woke up about 6:45 am and still up really want to go back to sleep!! I'm still in jammies too and its cold outside and dog keeps wanting to go out in that cold weather geesh what is wrong with him?? oh well I'll check back in later after some much needed sleep..zzz's
Old 12-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #2035
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation
Default Status Update

Just talked with prospective client and Regional Vice President....

I am in like Flynn! New assignment in January which will run the whole of 2011.....

Life is good.........

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #2036
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats and good luck Jo!!
Old 12-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #2037
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

prep work done...now eating an orange contemplating turning on heat here at work
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #2038
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Ok so I'm back from NYC ... in one piece. Flights went good no Jersey Boys it was great. It will be here in St. Pete in march I believe I want to go again. I had so much fun there. Went to St. Patricks Cathedral but was a bit upset cause they have a gift shop and it's open during mass, I thought that was disrespectful but then again .. it's no shock. Also went to Macy's OMG! I did not buy 1 thing I just wanted out of there ..lol. Went on a tour bus saw Harlem wow it's changed up there I enjoyed that alot. I wanted to go eat at Sylvia's Restaurant ( Soul Food ) but it was soooo cold so we decided to stay on the bus and catch all the other attractions. Food was good but very expensive which we expected. But all in all a good time was had, but I'm glad to be a Floridian now..lol.

So now it's about wrapping presents and baking, got cranberry bread in the oven now smelling good ... Pillsbury makes the best quick breads. I usually bake from scratch all the other stuff will be from scratch.

Ok I smell something good from the kitchen ....
Old 12-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #2039
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Okay my new status is a popcicle right now. I went for my regular walk (missed it Sun and Mon) and I about froze my ass off!!! I was wearing Victoria's Secrets matching bra and panty set, black leggings over that, Fruit of the Loom termal underwear and top, Long sleeve golf shirt with a sweat shirt over that, then jeans, two pair of socks, tennies, and finanly a purple ski parka with hoodie, matching scarf and gloves and I still froze!!! This is Atlanta for Pete's Sake!!! It is now 30 degrees and the cold icy wind is still blowing!

A girl has to feel sexy underneath all that other stuff!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #2040
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

is crazy.....
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote