Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #61
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
ARGH!!!

Giants got womped tonight! But, they play in SF Tuesday. Keeping the faith! What's up with the Rangers? I am so wanting the WS to have teams that haven't been it much! Not the Phillies and Yankies, AGAIN!!!

Rangers and Yanks are tied 1-1. Next game Monday night in NY. Cliff Lee vs Andy Pettitte. I'm thinking Lee can outpitch Pettitte.....I'm thinking I could outpitch Pettitte too.

Both series are revving up to be exciting.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 AM   #62
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I'm starting to draw comparisons....
Chicago Bulls v.s. Phoenix Suns {3-peat!!!} = NY Yankees v.s. CheezSteaks...
Lakers v.s. Boston Celtics = NY Yankees v.s. Bawstun sux..

maybe I could find a way to align Rangers....or Giants....
maybe
red wings v.s. canadiens....

hmm
Old 10-18-2010, 06:19 AM   #63
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
ARGH!!!

Giants got womped tonight! But, they play in SF Tuesday. Keeping the faith! What's up with the Rangers? I am so wanting the WS to have teams that haven't been it much! Not the Phillies and Yankies, AGAIN!!!
Im afraid so... Hey is it normal for a team to already be selling World Series tickets? Im thinking thats kind of STUPID
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #64
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

GO Rangers!

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:39 PM   #65
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rangers up 2-1

after a brilliant pitching performance by Lee - 2 hits, 13 k's in 8 eight innings. Pettitte didnt pitch too bad either this time.

Game 4 tomorrow. Hunter vs Burnett. Im betting on a Hunter win.

Ok now this is getting exciting. Go Rangers from a diehard Red Sox fan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 12:50 AM   #66
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns if ya please!
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rangers Fan!!!

don't be afraid of them selling The Big Game tickets on Sunday! That's confidence in the TEAM~~~

;-)

GO RANGERS!!!! Rangers all the way!

*I hope! since Cowboys aren't doing crap!*

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
sinfulcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 10:14 PM   #67
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default Giants and Rangers getting closer

Giants up 2-1

Rangers up 3-1

wtg guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #68
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Giants up 2-1

Rangers up 3-1

wtg guys!
WOOT!!!

Look at those Rangers!! look at those Giants!!

I so want these two teams in the World Series! Yes, I will root for the Giants, but, a Rangers victory wouldn't be all that hard to take.

Today's game in SF was great! Hoping the Giants are up 3-1 tomorrow!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:22 AM   #69
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm...
Ok, I'll admit, Yankees did fuck this one up....
funny part?
Texas seemed to be slightly pissed with a Fans actions in the beginning...
y'know, when Yankees got the first homer...
Or when they were neck to neck....
Sure...Stop griping when you reach 10 Home Runs...~snort~

Gonna take a miracle for my Yankees to get outta this ..-siiiiigh-.....
Well, there's always next yr if not...
Old 10-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #70
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Baseball!!

All I am gonna say is GO RANGERS!!!!!!

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
Old 10-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #71
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

GO RANGERS!

I love the way they keep pouring on the runs late in the game! I believe they are playing with "hunger" after losing the lead in the first game!

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 11:52 AM   #72
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
GO RANGERS!

I love the way they keep pouring on the runs late in the game! I believe they are playing with "hunger" after losing the lead in the first game!
I so agree with you!! It's like they don't
Want the repeat of first game!!!!

I hope they kick butt again today!!!!!!!

(first scrimmage game nov 6 basketball
Season soon to start for high school team!
GO HACHIE!!!!) lol!!

The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #73
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I kind of like the confidence factor with selling WS tickets now..... some strut is part of the game!! They all do it this time of year.

OK, a giant's win tonight and "The Freak" and "The Beard" pitching tomorrow and clinching would do my heart good!
Old 10-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I watched the Rangers' game last night (in spite of their heinous announcers....TBS? REALLY? Please.)....and it was pretty exciting!

I would love it if they won the whole kit and caboodle! They deserve it.....and so does Nolan! I heart him!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #75
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

Our Rangers, who art in Texas, Winners be thy name. The Yanks will come, they will be done, in New York as they will be in Texas. Give us this week a series win, and forgive us our bullpen losses as we cause losses upon their bullpen. Lead us not into the offseason, but deliver us a Championship title. For the Rangers are the swingdom, the claw, and the antlers forever. It’s time. Amen.

BoDy*ShOt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoDy*ShOt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #76
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
Our Rangers, who art in Texas, Winners be thy name. The Yanks will come, they will be done, in New York as they will be in Texas. Give us this week a series win, and forgive us our bullpen losses as we cause losses upon their bullpen. Lead us not into the offseason, but deliver us a Championship title. For the Rangers are the swingdom, the claw, and the antlers forever. It’s time. Amen.

Love it Body Shot!!!!
Ok so the Rangers wanna bring it on home
No problem just win!!! (would love it
If they would just down some monster
Drinks find their inner energy monster
And just kick some......Azzzzzzzz!)

The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #77
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

I'm tellin' ya'
~ chews boiled Peanuts ~
I'll play Nice ...for now
I love this commercial

Old 10-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #78
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default Im too old for all this excitement

Ok they all are making it interesting.

The Rangers are still up 3-2. The Yanks showed the reason for a 250 million payroll today. But, this is ok as the Rangers can win at home....what a treat that will be for fans. Next game....Friday.

The Giants are like a bad penny. They just keep coming back! So, with todays win, they are up 3-1. Phillies seemed to throw everything they had out there tonight including Oswalt. But the Giants just kept plugging away. Got to love the spirit of these never say die guys. Next game.....tomorrow. Lets hope the Giants wrap it up at home!

Cant remember the last time I was this enthralled by a series that didnt involve the Red Sox.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #79
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Ok they all are making it interesting.

The Rangers are still up 3-2. The Yanks showed the reason for a 250 million payroll today. But, this is ok as the Rangers can win at home....what a treat that will be for fans. Next game....Friday.

The Giants are like a bad penny. They just keep coming back! So, with todays win, they are up 3-1. Phillies seemed to throw everything they had out there tonight including Oswalt. But the Giants just kept plugging away. Got to love the spirit of these never say die guys. Next game.....tomorrow. Lets hope the Giants wrap it up at home!

Cant remember the last time I was this enthralled by a series that didnt involve the Red Sox.

Yup! This is exciting! And tonight's giants game was something! Love it that they are so unlikely to beat the Phillies.... and are! I think that it would be a very good thing for them to clinch at home tomorrow and not have to go back to PA.

I am so jazzed!

Damn, I wanted the Rangers to do it today!

This is great baseball!
Old 10-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #80
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

GO GIANTS!!!

GO RANGERS!!!