Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Hi!

Isn't this a beautiful Sunday?! There is no rest for the weary, I have been working since before sun up this morning, today. It's all good though. I love my job.

Okay people, get to crushing!

Hi Bree,
Have a wonderful day.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #1242
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
And yet another one of those purdy femmes posting here

Awwww Wolfy!! Little old me??? Thank you!
Old 07-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #1243
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Hi Bree,
Have a wonderful day.
Hey Hon!

Thank you for the flower! I hope your day is bright and beautiful.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #1244
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I crush my babygirl everyday... I'm crazy about you, Gemme!
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #1245
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

i'm in anti-crush mode.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #1246
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
i'm in anti-crush mode.
Ut oh..... Cupid do your thing here!
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #1247
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I just crush on my peeps here. No real crushes that make me smile yet. Just friendship ones.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #1248
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

If we had crushes all the time, they wouldn't be as special when you have one.. my perspective anyway.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #1249
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i'm crushing on all y'all in the gallery perv thread, but especially the butches, studs, and bois... *fans self* i'm all aflutter. too much sexy happening in that thread. i don't know how i'm going to survive the onslaught of sexy at the reunion!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #1250
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
If we had crushes all the time, they wouldn't be as special when you have one.. my perspective anyway.
Crushes are like Christmas: the anticipation is great, but it would get old if you crushed every day (unless with a partner, of course). Not sure I'm explaining myself well
Old 07-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #1251
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
Ut oh..... Cupid do your thing here!

if Cupid comes anywhere near me i'm gonna set your pants on fire.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #1252
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
if Cupid comes anywhere near me i'm gonna set your pants on fire.
That made me laugh.. thanks.. lol
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 03:46 AM   #1253
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Did someone call Cupid? Lol Your lucky I just got up. I don't have my Cupid outfit on yet. Ok good morning everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day today. I tried to put a pic up in the Gallery thread again. It didn't work. Oh well. I'm off to work.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 06:03 AM   #1254
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a look around in here
Old 07-23-2012, 10:31 AM   #1255
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Hello to one and all,
How are the crushes going this morning? None for me at this time, but I'd like to keep an open mind and look forward to seeing my friends on the crush thread. Hi Beloved, Breezy, Mr Nice Guy, Alix, SleepyButch just to name a few. Keep up the cheer and positive vibes going.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #1256
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Did someone call Cupid? Lol Your lucky I just got up. I don't have my Cupid outfit on yet. Ok good morning everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day today. I tried to put a pic up in the Gallery thread again. It didn't work. Oh well. I'm off to work.
I'd love to help you upload your photo Nice Guy.

However, in the interests of full transparency, I need to say that, if you are a good looking guy, I might need to photo-shop your photo before I upload it. All part of my masterly plan to eliminate all competition
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #1257
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Crushes are like Christmas
Yes, they always seemed more important when you were younger but they still come around, you start getting excited and, before you know it, you've spent a lot of money, have a sense of anti-climax and think never again .... until it all starts again the next year.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #1258
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Yes, they always seemed more important when you were younger but they still come around, you start getting excited and, before you know it, you've spent a lot of money, have a sense of anti-climax and think never again .... until it all starts again the next year.
Maybe Christmas is a lot like falling in love, even down to lots of books and magazines telling us how to do it right. But I'm a big kid at heart and try not to be cynical.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #1259
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I'd love to help you upload your photo Nice Guy.

However, in the interests of full transparency, I need to say that, if you are a good looking guy, I might need to photo-shop your photo before I upload it. All part of my masterly plan to eliminate all competition
Well it looks like you might have to do that. Lol I might take you up on that when I get home. I tried to copy URL thing twice. My iPhone didn't do either when I tried. Ok back to work. That did crack me up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #1260
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Come on baby light my fire. Ok now that's out of my head I can say... Bring on the Hot Femmes!! Oops, that was in my head too. Lol
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post: