imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Inki's idea of romance is a bit barmy so "regular" romantic gestures are a bit lost on her. For example, the way she showed me she liked me the first time we met was to come up behind me with a friend's top hat, stick it on my head and say "oh look, Guns and Roses" then removed it. then very slowly when I'd be talking, creep the hat up my back and stick it on my head and mouth the words "guns and roses" over and over while I was talking to people until I became so irritated I grabbed the hat and beat her into the fire place with it that was by the table. Which was the response she was looking for, I think. Some butches want you to beat them with a hat. It means a lot to them.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #22
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Inki's idea of romance is a bit barmy so "regular" romantic gestures are a bit lost on her. For example, the way she showed me she liked me the first time we met was to come up behind me with a friend's top hat, stick it on my head and say "oh look, Guns and Roses" then removed it. then very slowly when I'd be talking, creep the hat up my back and stick it on my head and mouth the words "guns and roses" over and over while I was talking to people until I became so irritated I grabbed the hat and beat her into the fire place with it that was by the table. Which was the response she was looking for, I think. Some butches want you to beat them with a hat. It means a lot to them.
If hat beatings and Guns&Roses were the official definition of "romance" I might actually fancy myself somewhat of a romantic. It sounds far less awkward and much more amusing.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #23
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Mr. Jenny turns into a pile of goo for a foot massage
Old 07-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #24
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh, yeah... foot massage!

Something that I appreciate is a red rose for me once in awhile. Just one and red. On my pillow is a good place to leave it.

Receiving a card with some "talk" in it is great, too. Just left somewhere I will find it at some point during my day.

Because I usually have some of the "she isn't really flirting with me in THAT way," a hand on a knee might convince me that she is interested in a romantic way. Just a soft touch, not talking a big squeeze...

Have to add that I really do notice how a date dresses and I do think that this can be a way of figuring out if she accepted a date (or asked me for a date) with me because she does have some romantic inclination toward me. I do dress well for dates- my shirt and slackes will be ironed- and clean and go with each other!

OK, a silly one- if after we are dating a few times, she asks me if I want to go to a baseball game (especially if she really doesn't care for baseball very much) together- I can get some romance just in her thinking of doing this. To be honest, I love going to a ball game with someone I am seeing, but if she really would not have any kind of fun doing this, I say thank you (with a kiss) and let her off the hook. Yanno- that thought that counts!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #25
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
a hand on a knee might convince me that she is interested in a romantic way. Just a soft touch, not talking a big squeeze
oh i usually go for the "brushing your upper arm with my boobs" move

too much?
Old 07-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #26
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

My girlfriend in college used to come up to me on campus, around town, wherever she saw me, and say, "Hi, handsome."
Old 07-19-2011, 10:52 PM   #27
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post

too much?

Too much? That's crazy talk. The "boobs on the upper arm" move is a classic. It's right up there with the "lean forward when we are seated across from each other so you can have a good look at my cleavage" move femmes often do.
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 12:30 AM   #28
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

For me it would be to cook dinner. Something she put thought and time into with the anticipation of hoping it turned out well.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 12:37 AM   #29
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

Thought put into anything where I am concerned is a huge turn on.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:41 AM   #30
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Like Hack and Goofy, I want acceptance. See me, not who you think I may be based on your previous life experiences before having met me. I like to be romanced with intelligence, spontanaity, your authenticity, femme mystique and a dash of passion about life.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:43 AM   #31
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Take me for a walk and talk with me.
Plan something.
Seduce me.
Challenge me.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #32
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

A few things I like to do for my Mister are

~ Cook dinner ever night Hy likes it when I wear an apron lol

~ Lustful surprises...some days he gets home from work and I greet him all done up wearing nothing but hys white button up.

~ I show him I pay attention to hys likes and dislikes by doing little things. Hy likes tools so I got him a tool belt and tool box filled with hys favorite things.

~ I also like to plan surprises. I took time to plan our first date. Took hym to one of hys favorite broadway shows in a theater that makes you feel like you are under the stars.

~ Hy told me hy liked sunsets, so I looked for a great sunset view in an unexpected place.

I guess I take initiative to plan special days or moments and I dont just leave it up to him. I make sure hy knows I not only love hym but am completely in lust with hym. Planning special nights for some of hys fantasies as well as some of yours is also appreciated

Not sure if this helps...I may have given TMI! If I did sorry friends
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #33
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default adding to Sunshyne's list

...first agree with everything she said...
-And adding...love when she calls me her "sexy mister"
-When she knows exactly what I want & just does it...
-She trys new things with me & laughs with me when they flop
-just being playful & silly & not super serious

Yep...my honey knows me well
Old 07-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #34
flower77

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
Single pringle

flower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputation
Post Question!

This thread is one of my biggest questions :-)

If I was dating someone and wanted to know the answer to this question, what should I ask, or what should I pay attention to to find out?

Sometimes I am so nervous on dates I miss stuff! ah!

F x
flower77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flower77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #35
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Stimulate my mind and the rest usually follows.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #36
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default For myself....

If you stimulate my mind,then it is certain..the rest will follow!!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #37
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up GMTA

chuckles to self...seems UofM & I thought same at almost same time....lol
Old 07-25-2011, 08:50 PM   #38
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower77 View Post
This thread is one of my biggest questions :-)

If I was dating someone and wanted to know the answer to this question, what should I ask, or what should I pay attention to to find out?

Sometimes I am so nervous on dates I miss stuff! ah!

F x
In my opinion, you should be able to just simply ask your date straight out "what makes you feel special?". I think it'd be safe to say that most people regardless of their identity, really appreciate someone making the effort to reach out and find out what makes them feel appreciated/special!!

Just this femme's $.02....
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to oblivia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #39
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

One of the sweetest and most memorable things anyone ever did for Me was take 101 small pieces of paper and wrote 101 reasons she loved Me on them and put them in this lovely box she picked out to hold them.

In general though, being attentive, cooking a nice meal followed by a nice back rub and lying in bed talking, laughing and kissing for hours.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 10:29 PM   #40
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post

too much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
Too much? That's crazy talk. The "boobs on the upper arm" move is a classic. It's right up there with the "lean forward when we are seated across from each other so you can have a good look at my cleavage" move femmes often do.
I usually do that "move" without even realizing it! (Somehow I even accomplished it with HD, in the middle of Walmart when we were picking up things we forgot on our trip LOL)

Glad to know I'm not the only one, and that it's not necessarily a bad thing!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:

Tags
dating, romance