Old 06-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #21
psykftm

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, healing

psykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputation

I have one on my left shoulder that says Fuck Apathy in my own handwriting.

Want to get sleeves, but am tortured with the idea of not being able to be a blank slate for my future clients, as a psychologist. I'm more afraid of getting into grad school or internships with something like that...not sure if I could tolerate long sleeve shirts all the time
psykftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psykftm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #22
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Full tribal sleeve is NOW complete! Had the the inner part of my upper arm done today.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #23
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Dutch has ben wanting a mustang logo tatt somewhere ...... sooo with my sharpie marker , I drew some up in different areas... so far the shoulder seems the best...... it will have flame from nose going towards horse shoulders.... so this is just a sample run ... before the real thing , hy loved it.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 11:28 PM   #24
Butcher

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
In A Relationship

Butcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST Reputation

My latest work. Brand new.
Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butcher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 08:36 PM   #25
batbutch

How Do You Identify?:
TransGuy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, his, him

batbutch is on a distinguished road
Default my tat

I hope that photo posts. I have a labrys on my right upper arm with celtic knots in the blade of it. It's not finished as I want to add some gold celtic stars and turn it into a partial sleeve.
batbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 11:11 PM   #26
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Just added another tattoo to the mix of what I already have!

My zodiac Taurus as an anagram!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:36 PM   #27
apollo

How Do You Identify?:
genderless butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them

apollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

i LOVE forearm tattoos and i'd love to get some of my own. only thing is im not sure what i would get.

^that is a tattoo idea i drew. it's a ram skull with a sun behind it because i'm an aries, and though i was originally planning on getting it on my shoulder i think i would also like it on my forearm.
Bigotry against transgendered people is a deadly carcinogen. We are pitted against each other in order to keep us from seeing each other as allies. Genuine bonds of solidarity can be forged between people who respect each other's differences and are willing to fight their enemy together. We are the class that does the work of the world, and can revolutionize it. We can win true liberation.
apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apollo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 10:01 AM   #28
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo View Post
i LOVE forearm tattoos and i'd love to get some of my own. only thing is im not sure what i would get.

^that is a tattoo idea i drew. it's a ram skull with a sun behind it because i'm an aries, and though i was originally planning on getting it on my shoulder i think i would also like it on my forearm.
I think this is an awesome tat idea, I find big tats like that look better on the back or shoulder. But that is just my take on it, from personal experience.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
tattooes