Notices

Old 12-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #10001
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,765 Times in 979 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Had breakfast at IHOP nothing else close by.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #10002
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,264 Times in 1,367 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

lentil soup
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #10003
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 9,978 Times in 3,129 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I made grilled wings and grilled zucchini ..
steamer broccoli with extra cheese sauce and store bought macaroni salad
it was YUM...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #10004
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,176 Times in 352 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

fritos and a dew to wash them down
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #10005
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,606 Times in 3,922 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Shrimp Scampi with peas and carrots added to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #10006
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 25,828 Times in 6,433 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I sauteed cauliflower, zucchini and red peppers in olive oil and added some spice....added turkey sausage and served with almond rice pilaf....

Had some choc peppermint loaf left over for dessert...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #10007
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His girl

Thanked 84,615 Times in 20,306 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

and Southwest salad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #10008
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
yin to my yang........

Thanked 25,197 Times in 6,299 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

OMG! Huge combo platter with:
Pulled pork
BBQ Riblets....falling off the little bones...
Fried Okra
French Fries
Chunk cornbread
I ate 1/4 and brought rest home for tomorrow! Some of their famous Banana Pudding..OMG I can NOT wait to have that tomorrow!!
DESSERT: Lava Cake with Molten Chocolate, whipped cream and a scoop of Vanilla Bean Ice cream
Loads of laughter and incredible company!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #10009
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,810 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

We are having homemade sliders and french fries!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazy Daze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #10010
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,419 Times in 4,667 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Sauteed chicken breast with a little onion and garlic, steamed broccoli, Philly cooking cream (the italian one) and egg noodles.....simple, and so yummy!

I'm not tall enough to ride emotional roller coasters
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #10011
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
MarquisdeShey is taken...slave to higher ed....♡.

Thanked 4,641 Times in 895 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

I am having my dinner delivered tonite:

Cheese, canadian bacon and green olives pizza. Happy Friday
MarquisdeShey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #10012
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine Ones
Relationship Status:
Sprung

Thanked 11,106 Times in 2,740 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Soft Chicken tacos

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #10013
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to throw something together that involves a couple of grilled chicken breasts, sliced baby portabellas, raw spinach leaves, fresh pesto, and fresh fettuccine. No idea if it has a name or not, it's what is in the fridge and what is going in the pan.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #10014
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,770 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade burgers
Tator tots
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #10015
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Gay, lesbian, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I, you, she
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 11,997 Times in 1,993 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

A crunchy tasty savory sandwich:

Oat multi-grain bread with jack cheese, tomato, lots of iceberg lettuce, brown mustard

Glass of Merlot

Dessert? Pineapple frozen fruit bar
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #10016
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His girl

Thanked 84,615 Times in 20,306 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Luvs made stew and I am partaking tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #10017
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I am going to throw something together that involves a couple of grilled chicken breasts, sliced baby portabellas, raw spinach leaves, fresh pesto, and fresh fettuccine. No idea if it has a name or not, it's what is in the fridge and what is going in the pan.
Well, it's cooked and it rocks! YUM! Probably would be better with shitake shrooms because the bellas almost overpower the pesto.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #10018
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,810 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade tacos with fresh homemade salsa

and I am going to do my best to take Him into making me some cookies!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #10019
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,674 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

last night we had SUbway subs and tonight we will be having my girl's mom's home cookin' of roast.. and I think ice cream and cake for dessert!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #10020
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,965 Times in 1,231 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Duck wraps...

Tags
dinner