Old 09-18-2018, 09:29 AM   #21001
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
outlander
Relationship Status:
A ghrá

Thanked 16,703 Times in 4,575 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The days are getting shorter...it grows darker...fall soon..i want it to be wonderful

22nd
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 09:49 AM   #21002
LaDivina
Northern Belle

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones
Relationship Status:
Daddi's (mostly good) girl

Thanked 1,718 Times in 410 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

My cottage-y little apartment, where everything has a place.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:34 PM   #21003
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

Thanked 28,350 Times in 6,997 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A sweet phone call from a very dear friend! She has always been such a source of comfort & support for me. I value her friendship so very much!
Old 09-26-2018, 01:55 PM   #21004
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Relationship Status:
Thoroughly smitten.

Thanked 9,988 Times in 2,140 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

My hunk of a girlfriend letting me know she is wearing her boots and jeans today...followed by front and rear view pics. That booty!

I love all the ways that she knows how to make me smile.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 07:01 PM   #21005
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,306 Times in 964 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Employee appreciation day..... well not it in itself but the people. They are crazy and I love it. They had lunch, games, and a DJ. And They are not ashamed to dance and act like lunatics.

we also made up a nickname for a coworker that is now a song that this guy constantly sings in a hideously high pitched voice and swears we will be rich.

Also a friend made me smile today with her usual sweet self.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:54 AM   #21006
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Thanked 1,880 Times in 616 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

Laughing about D/g Tourettes. Seriously made Me smile.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:40 AM   #21007
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
femme in the streets, switchy in the sheets
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
love's my religion but he's my faith

Thanked 9,266 Times in 2,260 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Walking by a flower stand on the way to work today and admiring some purple flowers with a fleeting thought to buy myself some.

Cracking jokes with co-workers through a very boring Excel webinar, and then taking a nice long walk to the Ferry building to get some pizza together.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 03:35 PM   #21008
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,685 Times in 13,738 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my love get hys hair cut at the barbers. Lunch after was smile worthy too!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 05:43 PM   #21009
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Thanked 1,880 Times in 616 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

A surprise phone call asking a time sensitive question.
Old 09-30-2018, 08:19 PM   #21010
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,685 Times in 13,738 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Admiring my butch while joining the new family at lunch.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 08:32 PM   #21011
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,402 Times in 3,566 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

What does a small crow bar, a hammer, two pieces of a wooden dowel, a cheap ass battery powered drill with a large 23/64 drill bit, several WTF moments about "Who the fuck would use these huge thick ass nails to put this together?", 2 wood screws, a recycled strike plate, and a happy dance have in common???

(I'll let you think on that)

My roomie said he should have made a video of me in action. Then he said "if it was that easy, why didn't you fix it 4 years ago?"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 11:39 PM   #21012
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 13,978 Times in 4,191 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Admiring my butch while joining the new family at lunch.
(((( dee ))))very sweet post made me smile from the inside out mel must have been admiring u 2
Old 10-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #21013
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not available

Thanked 24,259 Times in 5,802 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pet Rock

A coworker and her Little Sister left a pet rock on my desk. It's painted in a brilliant "Van Gogh" blue with little paw prints on it. Looks like a doggie came along and left his mark on the rock. Very sweet of them to think of me and it's put a smile on my face.
Orema is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2018, 11:24 AM   #21014
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,886 Times in 5,526 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My Jedi bringing me a cup of tea to wake me up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2018, 08:51 PM   #21015
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,063 Times in 8,541 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Sleeping in, I haven't slept in late for months.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 10:29 AM   #21016
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,955 Times in 7,688 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I went to my county fair last night.
I saw the rodeo, ate the fair food ( willpower to pass on the funnel cakes) and saw my entries.

I'll be coming home with more than, one, two, three....blue ribbons! ( no lie!!!)

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #21017
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,504 Times in 23,142 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I went to my county fair last night.
I saw the rodeo, ate the fair food ( willpower to pass on the funnel cakes) and saw my entries.

I'll be coming home with more than, one, two, three....blue ribbons! ( no lie!!!)

Congrats!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:49 PM   #21018
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,063 Times in 8,541 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out we don't have to move for awhile. My siblings stepped up their game and are paying for things to be put in the house so dad can utilize the house upstairs and down when he comes home.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #21019
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,955 Times in 7,688 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I decided that the old felt pendant from High School, will now be hanging on the hotel room door this weekend. It will remind everyone, that the two fun girls will be in that room!

Not only did I smile, but I'm sure all my classmates will be smiling too.
It's been fun, the last year, re connecting with many. We have discovered many secrets that happened many years ago. In fact, I even got an apology, long over do, but not forgotten.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #21020
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,402 Times in 3,566 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Making arrangements to pick up the special metal furring strips ("20 gage hat channel") I've been searching for. And making arrangements to pick up my 1979 Toyota tailgate that's perfect to make my work desk. (Asheville here I come!)
Really excited to get 2 projects done.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile