Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-20-2018, 05:37 PM   #4101
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,997 Times in 6,739 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I took the dogs on a 2 mile hike. That’s about it. A lot of up and down. It was a great day to be out in the woods. But, then again, most days are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 03:48 PM   #4102
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 96,856 Times in 22,778 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good workout this morning!

Warm up: elliptical
Stats: 66 cal, .59 mi, 7:00 min

Circuit training--focusing on the lower body and some abs--30 min.

Cool down: stretching on the mat, 10 min.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 05:22 PM   #4103
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married <3

Thanked 10,764 Times in 2,305 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

20 miles on the bike with a break in the middle to read a book by the river
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 07:03 PM   #4104
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 3,990 Times in 1,204 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

3.5 miles on the treadmill

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 08:21 PM   #4105
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Busy, Content, Happy & Unavailable

Thanked 23,385 Times in 7,458 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

ooooOOOOooh, today I did a bunch of stuff (walking, shopping, walking, rearranging my house, etc).

I went out to Big Lot's and bought an new bedframe to go in the East bedroom and a new bedding set for my old mattress, that I turned into an bed for guests (my son's if they visit or my mother). My neighbor Bob lugged it all upstairs for me and he assembled the bedframe for me.

But I cleared out my youngest son's closet and boxed up all his union papers, resume's, anything of value, and organized his closet. Then I lugged the stuff down the stairs and three boys in the apt community saw me trying to lug it out to the dumpster and offered to help, so I let them help me. But it's scary for me to try to take anything down 3 flights of stairs, but I did it.

I also bought some new curtains for the east bedroom windows and curtains for the front patio door windows... and stretchy rods to hang them up. That took some time for me to do, and my arms ache, but the results are worth it. The curtains block out summer heat, yet they help the house stay warm in the winter, so I am excited I found them today and got them up by myself.

I also went out to St. John's to my favorite dress boutique (Salty Teacup).... and bought two really wonderful dressy dress-type tops. One for me (b & white polka dot jersey, short cap sleeves, wrap type dress) and the one I bought for my sil/bff is black with an low neck and an bow tie string type accessory at the low neckline. I had to park quite a ways from the dress shop, so I walked to and from and all around the small store.

By the time I got home, my neighbor lugged all my stuff upstairs, then I committed the rest of the day to organizing the east bedroom closet, and hung the curtains and vacuumed and dusted. I broke out in an extended sweat for nearly an hour, after working on my house projects for about 5 hours.

I've been told that if you break into an sweat and you keep working out or doing what ever it is that you're doing, for at least another hour, that you're burning up energy and calories and such. So I felt like I got a great work out in, today.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights