Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I confess to eating two slices of hot cornbread drizzled with honey on this cold snow covered Ohio winter day...

I confess my toes are cold and I want to press them against someone's warm body to warm them up...I confess I do miss that part of being a couple

I confess I am going to play dress up today and try on all kinds of clothes and make up...and try to get better photos..I had on PJs and you cant see my new body...lol.

I confess I am glad the blues have lifted...
cornbread and honey???????????? oh damn you had to say that. That sounds so good. I just might have to go make some now.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #262
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that I had melt down on the first night of Hanukkah trying to assemble the Hagrid's Hut Lego kit my daughter had just opened.

I confess that after said melt down I actually started to get the hang of the legos and achieved a euphoric sense of purpose as I focused on building this hut.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #263
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i confess.....
i am not liking this cold weather

i agree with Jo--our dog needs serious pyschiatric help

i am tired of being in pain,breaking out in a sweat,and being sick to my stomach all the damn time

it is first weekend of month(aside from being my birthday weekend) it is FridayFest downtown and i am craving the best philly cheesesteak this side of Genos in South Philly

i also have a hankering for some hot wings from my work

that like GT i have never seen an episode of Seinfeld

i cant wait for the work day(night) to be over

sometimes i just wanna some ppl
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #264
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

The holidays really get me down and hostile.
This whole no job thing bites big butt.
I would pack up and go if I could.
I'm not ready for tomorrow.

I confess:

I hold secrets when they should be told.
I don't trust even those I love.
I am the glue that holds my family together.
I don't want to be.

I confess:

I'm ready for something to begin.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #265
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess I wrote the boi a 4-page long letter front-and-back and stuck it in hys backpack and hy doesn't know it yet
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #266
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess....

.... that I have terrible self confidence

.... that I am usually waiting for someone to leave

.... that I often expect myself to fail

.... that I am working on this, and its getting better
Old 12-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #267
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I confess....

.... that I have terrible self confidence

.... that I am usually waiting for someone to leave

.... that I often expect myself to fail

.... that I am working on this, and its getting better
I confess Im alot like you.. I work on my self confidence daily... And when I meet someone new I expect them to leave.. I just wait for the shoe to drop. So when I do meet new folks, I just work on giving them the benefit of the doubt. Even though I see the writing on the wall most of the times
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #268
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to getting eating mexican food twice today and eating it again tomorrow LOL

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 12-03-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #269
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I confess I get really irritated at my new neighbor who has a "party house" below me when I come home after working a long day of work, and go to park in my ASSIGNED parking place that I pay extra for each month with my rent for the last 5 frieking years, and they are parked there.. Making me park in an GUEST space (GRRRRR)

I confess I get MORE irritated when I knock on their door and get called a fucking bull dyke WITH the door slammed in my face when I politely ask for them to move my car....

I confess that no matter how livid I am right now, Im still gonna be the bigger person and NOT call and have it towed like I should. Im just gonna inform the sexy ass apt manager I have LMAO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #270
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess

Diva did it. I feel so free all of a sudden.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #271
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I confess that I sometimes need to pamper myself by spending a night in a nice hotel in my own hometown.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #272
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess
  • The use of dougnuts is a homeopathic remedy
  • I think June may be scheming to take my doughnuts and/or may be jealous because she did not have a delicious chocolate glazed doughnut
  • I think that I should pick up some rainbow sherbert on my way home.
  • I am glad HowSoonIsNow posted that last confession. That is a great idea which I think I will start implementing myself!
  • I was on the cranky side today and had to remind myself to play nice with the children in the work sandbox.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #273
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I went grocery shopping today. Buying enough food for at least two weeks. Then stopped at Taco Bell on the way home for a Chalupa combo baja beef.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #274
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I confess I get really irritated at my new neighbor who has a "party house" below me when I come home after working a long day of work, and go to park in my ASSIGNED parking place that I pay extra for each month with my rent for the last 5 frieking years, and they are parked there.. Making me park in an GUEST space (GRRRRR)

I confess I get MORE irritated when I knock on their door and get called a fucking bull dyke WITH the door slammed in my face when I politely ask for them to move my car....

I confess that no matter how livid I am right now, Im still gonna be the bigger person and NOT call and have it towed like I should. Im just gonna inform the sexy ass apt manager I have LMAO
MOVE THEIR CAR! LOL sorry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #275
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i confess....

......she's in my system.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #276
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Runs in shouting....I confess, I confess

Runs out leaving many minds to wander

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #277
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that we are in love with this house.. I can not link to the page directly, but if you go to

http://www.ultimateplans.com/ and search for the plan # 281014 you'll see the cause of our decision to start saving

The french doors in the master bedroom going out to the balcony, the two 8' closets, the built in bookcase, and the loft-style so we can walk out and look over the railing down into the living room and dining room.. the fireplace, the set up of the kitchen WITH a dishwasher, the sundeck *eyes turn into giant hearts* We're so country but it fits us methinks.
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 12:10 AM   #278
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdansmoncoeur View Post
I confess that we are in love with this house.. I can not link to the page directly, but if you go to

http://www.ultimateplans.com/ and search for the plan # 281014 you'll see the cause of our decision to start saving

The french doors in the master bedroom going out to the balcony, the two 8' closets, the built in bookcase, and the loft-style so we can walk out and look over the railing down into the living room and dining room.. the fireplace, the set up of the kitchen WITH a dishwasher, the sundeck *eyes turn into giant hearts* We're so country but it fits us methinks.
desd, I confess that is absolutely lovely! I had French doors off of my bedroom at one of my homes in Florida and I loved it! Good luck with saving for it.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 12-04-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #279
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
desd, I confess that is absolutely lovely! I had French doors off of my bedroom at one of my homes in Florida and I loved it! Good luck with saving for it.
Thank you, we have a LOT of saving to do LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 10:16 AM   #280
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

This is my Saturday morning confession:
  • This lemon filled doughnut with icing is delicious
  • Fruit is no substitution for a lemon filled doughnut
  • Today/Tonight will be very busy
  • I will be productive no matter how I feel
  • I am giving serious thought to when I will take myself to a hotel and deciding which ones.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post: