Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Gorgeous day here! Temp 84, sunny!
I am tying up "loose ends" as my honey comes home this evening (hoping those delayed flights don't keep her delayed too late!!). BUT no matter what time, I will be at airport to pick her up!!
The tree is on, himalayan salt lamp glowing with precious energizing ions!!!
Watching some football in between laundry, dusting, and picking up house.
An awesome, laid back Sunday..just the way I like them!
Sending merriest of holiday wishes to each and every one of you!!! This year is a wonderful one for me....first in 4 years!!
Mele Kalikimaka to my Hawaiian friends here!!!
Much love and gentle hugs....Clay
Old 12-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #62
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just the mister, myself and the pup snuggled in bed late, then it was turkey sausage, banana bread and fresh Cara Cara oranges for breakfast. We caught up on American Horror Story and I introduced him to Bones and The Help.

It got more windy as the day progressed but not much, if any, of the anticipated rain. The snow's nearly melted off and it will not be a white Christmas here. I'm kind of torn as to whether that's good or not.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #63
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Today's Sunday Morning Overeasy was delayed do to forgetting what day of the week it was. Red and I have been ill since Christmas Eve and it has sucked! Hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #64
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

my lazy Sunday was with my older sis,s dog.....SHIT ZOO! Lol

She works graveyard at hosp emergency room!

So I co watch dog and he SNORES! Then working on area where pole garage is gonna be, then to Lisa,a to watch SEAHAWKS......did I mention a latte in there,

And I read Sunday newspaper.....my fave
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 01:09 AM   #65
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

me lazy sunday is 6 days away. *sigh*

yet I DO want pecan waffles on that day... and bacon, yusss...
Old 01-05-2014, 02:45 PM   #66
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Red and I are still not feeling 100%. I managed to cook kale and eggs for lunch and Red is making some home made chicken noodle soup. She goes back to school tomorrow at full speed. Needing another week for full recovery.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #67
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Coffee and breakfast on the patio, warm sun in our faces.

Football now, go San Diego!!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #68
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Cleaning up the rest of Christmas and putting it all
away until next year. I hate putting away Christmas because it seems
so dull after all the lovely colours. So I made cinnamon rolls to
make the transition easier.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #69
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

The cat curled up under covers with me...i made myself get out of bed I had a long list of things to do...no internet for now but my yard and my house are clean : )
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had to go into work briefly this morning and made an egg with a tiny egg pan which was new and fun. I caught up with some L&O: CI episodes and left in the afternoon for errands, then came home for lunch and chores.

Real taxing stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #71
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Sunday Morning!

We are getting ready to head back to the clinic. Red worked all week but she still has a bad cough. To top it off shr tripped on our tea cart and took a nasty spill an busted her left eye .

Wishing everyone a good day!
Old 01-12-2014, 10:21 AM   #72
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Sunday! I actually have a day off..yay! Sat and watched Sunday Morning on CBS..my favourite show. Think I'm going to make an apple pie today...from scratch of course

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 12:51 PM   #73
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Oh today has been a great day so far.

Started watching How I met your Mother.

Going to clean out my car then Im done for the day.

Im going to watch some documentaries on netflix

yep a relaxing day for sure

who knows what tonite may hold time will tell
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #74
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Breakfast on the patio, then new orange chicken recipe into the crockpot.

Coffee sipped while watching the birds at the feeders in our citrus trees, thinking of tuesday when I'll harvest the blood oranges (moro) for the season.

Soon off to shower before heading with my wife to the Dinosar Museum and a ride through the country.

Our daughter is gone until tomorrow, so we're enjoying the us time on this lazy Sunday.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #75
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i cuddled with the cat this morning...got up to finish organizing the house..i will be glad when all her stuff is gone : (
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 02:40 PM   #76
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up the first time way too early... my internal work week alarm clock is a pain in the ass... Fell softly back to sleep with the ocean's constant lull (sometimes roar) in the background.

The second waking was a smidge more appropriate for a day off and making coffee was a little easier. Doing a few piddly things then heading out for some sun and adventuring. I was told of an awesome place that is way off the tourist route and only accessible by 4X4. A protected area so no fishing, which is great for snorkeling! I am not sure exactly how long the drive is, and as I am getting a bit of a later start than I perhaps should, it may have to be saved for full exploration for another day.

I will head that way and see where the road takes me. Later, my now usual routine of dinner with the boys at a local gay bar ( the only official gay bar). The owner, a precious man who spends much more money/time/energy giving to the community than the community returns in kind, prepares an inexpensive meal on Sunday evenings and it is always worth the pittance he charges. It is also thus far the one semi-consistent way for me to at least see other queer folk. Early in the evening, so not a great deal of drinking which makes for more opportunity for conversation. When you are alone on an island that goes a long way!!

Great overeasy Sunday so far!!!

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #77
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Having a nice, slow Sunday afternoon in bed with the orange pup, some fried potatoes, and an open window.

EXHALE!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #78
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

This Sunday hasn't been as relaxing at the last few. Hoping that I can get some chill time next week. I have a feeling I'm gonna need it.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:39 AM   #79
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

coffee and a movie ... b day lunch with my son later...and chores...oh and dont forget to check the football scores! go broncos!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #80
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Red and I just got home from a weekend at our friends wonderful cabin on Lake Texoma. We go down twice a year with just women and have a great time. The weather was excellent and drinking nice hot coffee watching the sun come up was great. Hoping everyone had a nice and over easy Sunday!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: