Old 05-14-2020, 05:40 AM   #21401
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Herd of Goats escape !!!

"Around 200 escaped goats stormed residential streets of San Jose, California, after breaking through a fence. The goats were rounded up and under control within minutes but 'everyone had to spend the next hour or so picking up their poop', Zach Roelands, a local resident, said."

They had been placed there to graze on dead grass and had been surrounded by an electrified fence, but they managed break down the fence and escape. I empathize with the goats...

Need I say this was a baa-d idea...

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-QJCdhXXU4
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2020, 08:59 AM   #21402
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

well this was technically yesterday since today is still in its weeee hours for me. During family howling hour, Mr Pete did not need "encouragement" to start his howling..as always, it was totes adorbs.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2020, 11:30 PM   #21403
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling...I cant wait to call my Mom to tell her my time off has been approved! We talked at length on Mother's day about the things she needs help with, whenever I could visit. She will be so excited!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2020, 10:22 AM   #21404
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

early morning phone call always makes me smile
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2020, 12:59 PM   #21405
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My eldest iaccepting my invite to get together today and celebrate his birthday a little early with some lunch from an Asian fusion place he really likes.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2020, 01:07 PM   #21406
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to smile a lot but lately I'm having trouble finding people to smile at and when I do, on the street, they tend to move about 6 ft. away from me.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2020, 01:35 PM   #21407
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Catching a glimpse of myself with my mask on. The one I'm wearing today is tangerine and looks lovely on my brown skin. Nice contrast.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 09:30 AM   #21408
AlexF

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

AlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST Reputation
Default chickadees

Watching the new parents feeding their chicks.
AlexF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlexF For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 11:20 AM   #21409
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile Today

Got a skype message from my family and am invited to go to the park in June for a BBQ. Can't wait to see the granddaughter, been a long time except on Skype and you can't hug on Skype eh.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 12:54 PM   #21410
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Catching a glimpse of myself with my mask on. The one I'm wearing today is tangerine and looks lovely on my brown skin. Nice contrast.
Oh I just knew, especially after seeing Nancy Pelosi, that Femme's would be color coordinating their face masks ensembles!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #21411
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Oh I just knew, especially after seeing Nancy Pelosi, that Femme's would be color coordinating their face masks ensembles!
Yes with color coordination

.... and being a black woman I don’t want to tempt the coppers with black or brown masks.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 01:08 PM   #21412
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Yes with color coordination

.... and being a black woman I don’t want to tempt the coppers with black or brown masks.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2020, 06:45 AM   #21413
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Complete sentences and human decency!

Such a joy to behold President Obama giving the commencement speech last night to the 2020 seniors. Inspiring to hear him be a calm in the midst of such calamity. Where PBO offers hope and unity, the other offers strife, division, hate, incompetence and death.

Guessing around 60% if not higher of the seniors will be able to vote, and I hope they do.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2020, 10:30 PM   #21414
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

Found out I'm going to be a grandmother. So excited!
Old 05-23-2020, 01:58 PM   #21415
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

those early morning phone calls just before work...will always make me smile..until the alarm goes off.. and you have to hang up...sigh
Old 05-23-2020, 03:38 PM   #21416
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

The roomie made brownies!!! but i will say we are both corner eaters. Soooo, first it was a trip for a brownie pan that cooked all corners...

She's a keeper!
Old 05-23-2020, 03:45 PM   #21417
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

On my way to the dumpster two young boys riding by on bikes stopped and asked if I'd like some help with the bag I was lugging to the dumpster. This happened not at the same time but twice. One boy rounding the corner saw me, stopped and asked if I could use some help. Once he was out of sight another young fellow came around the corner, stopped and asked me if I'd like some help. I thanked them both but said no because I'm pretty sure their parents/other adults in their life have instructed them not to talk to strangers. Let alone grab barehanded something a stranger has touched during the middle of a pandemic. I didn't say that, I didn't want to scare them, but as a mother myself those would be my thoughts. Anyhow the second boy was more persistent. Again I thanked him, said no. I told him it was nice of him to offer but I was fat and needed the exercise. He said - No you're not, you look good just the way you are, then shot me a smile and cycled away. I was floored I mean these were young children not teenagers you'd hope and expect would be that mannerly by then, or men coming on. On my way home I saw them together, they were looking at a friend, encouraging him to not be riding his bike across the road. They told him - Come over here you don't need to be where we're not supposed to go. Follow us, we'll all have fun over here. I about fell out!

It's so nice seeing polite kids out having fun, encouraging each other to follow the rules and not being up to no good. And this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Earlier a a young man here asked if I needed help with the trash I was lugging. Around the holidays two girls went door to door handing out homemade cookies. If children here are out playing on the sidewalks and see an adult coming they move to the grass to give them room to pass before going back to play. They take their pets out for a walk, on leashes and pick up after them. It's just so nice to be around mannerly children for a change. However it worried me a little because what if some criminal took advantage of that innocence. So I got online and did a search to see how many convicted child molesters and/or rapists are living in the area. To my surprise not a one. Now I know that doesn't mean that they're aren't any because for every one you see there are dozens, if not hundreds more you don't. Still it's nice to know at least the place isn't teeming with convicted ones like were I used to live. I woke up in a kind of crabby mood because I didn't get up until 9. I don't mind oversleeping if I don't have any real reason to be up, or was up late the night before but when I plan to be productive and over sleep yeah that make me a little grouchy, but this put a smile on my face and gave my spirits such a lift. I came back home in a really cheerful mood. Which got me thinking about how you never what positive impact some little act of kindness thing, that might not seem such a deal to you do, can have on a person's life, help change the course of their day.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2020, 04:31 PM   #21418
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the afternoon with my bestie. She came over and finally got to see my new apt. I was excited to show her my "new" decorating. She is going to come over to feed my sweet Jelly while I take a road trip. She is going to use this as an escape from her house. Her husband is a HS school teacher/ coach. It's going to be the perfect get away. I showed her the fire stick capability. Oooo, she was smiling!!!

I told her we survived the lock down and we would survive if I ever moved out of Texas. 💝💝💝💝

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2020, 04:47 PM   #21419
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

barbecue was bomb..great food, chill conversation..came home so i could get in the mood..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2020, 06:37 PM   #21420
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

My bff texted me some pictures from way back when we were young. They were taken at a party at my house where we were baking Christmas cookies. Everyone looked so relaxed and happy and twenty-something.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile