Old 01-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #9801
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Important meeting tomorrow and how it will play out

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #9802
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

knowing that when i needed hym the most , hy was there ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 02:27 AM   #9803
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

My great idea for art on a game board and hoping a friend who is an awesome tattooist can help me out in that regards.

How happy I am with my life, even when my drama free bubble is occasionally popped.

New friends, old friends, all friends are good friends when you cry for help and they are there by your side.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #9804
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

There are many thoughts, I don't know where to begin. I didn't sleep all that well. I haven't been able to sleep more than a couple of hours a night since last week. I am craving a lot of things, including something caffeinated.

I am thinking about friends, creatnig a starting point with my list, little daydreams, work and if I can manage to stand long enough to make something for breakfast.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #9805
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

What I need
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #9806
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind?

Moving, visiting my dad, swimsuits I sent the grandbabies, new living situation, death, struggle, my art, my storage, puppies, cats, mice, Ellen, travel, friends I haven't called, my girl, other people in my life, coffee, phone chargers, mailboxes, valentines day, birthday parties, school, car insurance, vehicles, road trips, weather, my daughters... I think sometimes I think too much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #9807
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
Moving, visiting my dad, swimsuits I sent the grandbabies, new living situation, death, struggle, my art, my storage, puppies, cats, mice, Ellen, travel, friends I haven't called, my girl, other people in my life, coffee, phone chargers, mailboxes, valentines day, birthday parties, school, car insurance, vehicles, road trips, weather, my daughters... I think sometimes I think too much.
I think our minds think alike.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #9808
Daktari

Whether there's a proper migraine brewing.
Decaff tea and coffee options in public venues. Step 3 procrastination. Neem oil. Cypress EO. Recipes for treating thread veins.

Then there's the ongoing thoughts and mullings upon the nature of friendship, trust, recovery and hypocrisy.

Just a quiet day in the life of m'brain cell.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #9809
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
knowing that when i needed hym the most , hy was there ~
I know ocean it's always good to have a real friend one who always be there for you. I hope you will always have a friend in hym .
Old 01-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #9810
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation
Default My girl

I can't wait till Feb!
Old 01-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #9811
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Starting to look at investment properties and there is some weird crap out on the market...mine as well dive in while the market is still low.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #9812
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

How busy we get with our lives.
How important friends are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #9813
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

my 16 yr old daughter.
The difficulty of wrapping my head around what she is doing.
The way she talks down to me, and how that makes me feel. she knows i take things to heart, and tends to play on that. i worry about her daily, i miss her so much. i want her to be safe, to make good choices and i know she has life lessons to learn but that's hard to swallow and sit by and watch. At 16 years old, however, i no longer have a say except when she is willing to listen. i am doing everything in my power to hold her close, i don't want to push her away. And i know one day she will look back and know that her mother is and always was in her corner and find her way back home. Until then, i will worry.

-Thinking of you everyday pickle princess, & love you to the moon and back, even if you don't want to hear it right now.-

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 01:30 AM   #9814
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Homework.
Job apps put out today.
Slowly developing mini goals to cultivate the big goals.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 05:44 AM   #9815
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

How richly blessed I am...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #9816
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thinking about

A shower and rockyroad ice cream.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:53 AM   #9817
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The reason behind why I am awake at 3 am

The message I just sent a friend and the one I am contemplating sending to another.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 07:24 AM   #9818
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

All the good things happening in my life, i'm very blessed

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #9819
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

My ski trip this weekend up at Loon...it's the first time that I'm skiing there, and it's challenging.
I'm excited, and also a little scared..but, I do enjoy those feelings anyway..and occuring simultaneously? Brilliant.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #9820
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

.....tonoght, tomorrown the future.....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: