Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #1001
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is how fast this day is going and what a great day it is!! The sun is shining beautifully and the windows are open with fresh air blowing in my office. It's a perfect day!!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #1002
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am tired. I am cold. When I am tired, my body temp drops and I can't seem to get warm enough. Usually, luckily, I'm tucked under and rolled up in several layers of covers in bed. Today is not my lucky day. The fireplace is going, I have two layers on and I'm STILL cold. It's in my bones, unfortunately. Damn, it's going to be a long ass night.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #1003
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

((((Gemme)))),

Sending you some warm Florida sunshine to help chase the cold out of your bones!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I am tired. I am cold. When I am tired, my body temp drops and I can't seem to get warm enough. Usually, luckily, I'm tucked under and rolled up in several layers of covers in bed. Today is not my lucky day. The fireplace is going, I have two layers on and I'm STILL cold. It's in my bones, unfortunately. Damn, it's going to be a long ass night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #1004
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting anxious about my move on Friday....Knowing that my mother is going to cry when she drops me off at the airport.....

Being able to give my baby a hug and a kiss...

Meeting hys stepmom who already adores me....

Exhaustion...Glad to have 3 weeks off from work after I move..Woohoo

I am going to be feeling like this when I land in Seattle on Friday...
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #1005
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Default her fault!

the message i just left and wondering if it was understood through much laughter- lisa?

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #1006
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Currently ...

I'm thinking about the real estate pre-licensing courses that I just registered to take!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #1007
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

Getting excited that I will see many B-F people that are from out-of-town on Saturday at the Winter Ball here in the Bay Area. There are so many from this community that have enriched my life! I wish I could see them much more often!

Levitating with joy!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #1008
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

kitty bondage
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #1009
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of
Exclamation The only "charity" im accepting......betta vome with a strap-on.....

I am soooooooooooooooo damn hungry...........

HOW HUNGRY ARE YOU???????????

..............So Hungry I am looking for Sally Struthers to pop her damn head out from 'round the corner......

"For just 5 dollars a day.....you can feed this Po' Colored woman and her Chi'le...AND get her Weave Tightened....Just say YES!

Rolling my Fuckin Eyes..........(mmmhmm)

........Im still Hungry as hell though....

PS.......I bet' Not hear no mess in my PM box 'bout feelin sorry for me either......I WILL EAT YOU!!!!!.......

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeartBreak Kid For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:54 PM   #1010
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

2086/29A
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:36 AM   #1011
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A special BBQ event (of course)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq1MTRfiXMU"]YouTube- Boogie Shoes[/ame]

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #1012
triquetra

Post Gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Getting anxious about my move on Friday....Knowing that my mother is going to cry when she drops me off at the airport.....

Being able to give my baby a hug and a kiss...

Meeting hys stepmom who already adores me....

Exhaustion...Glad to have 3 weeks off from work after I move..Woohoo

I am going to be feeling like this when I land in Seattle on Friday...

I am grateful for good friends who love me and mine simply because they chose to.

For Bethy who can kick my a** when i need it by comparing my life to "Twilight Saga", who loves and has established already a friendship with my bride to be just because she loves me. Who is a wonderful step mommy to my son, and who lovingly shares her boyfriend Chris with us.

For Kels, who is there to make me laugh and just make life less lonely while I wait for my love to come home.

For my adoptive parents who chose to love me and become my parents in the most dire and unconventional of circumstances, but love and adore my son, my girl and me.

For my mother who is there as best as she can, and raised me to be tough as nails and soft as melted butter.

For You, My love, my girl, my bride and the mother of my children! For being such a girl and having in your sweet innocense the ability to keep me in that constant state of "happiness". I love you and I can't wait.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:58 AM   #1013
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

MORE POWER!!! Where can I pick up my helmet and pilot's license? I wanna see just how fast I can get this baby to run!! Wonder if I can get "her" to float? Ohhhhh BABY!! I miss muscle cars and engines BEFORE computers! I need a day on the open road - preferably on a warm day- ...blasting the music and enjoying the scenery!

Last edited by Kenna; 02-17-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #1014
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

My friend Tiff is laying her mother to rest today...my heart breaks for her. I am so glad the sun is bright and it is not bitter cold for them.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #1015
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

the long drive to my cousins work to drop food off, and thinking I want to be happy with someone like everyone here.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #1016
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What is on my mind...

I am wondering what Tiger Woods is going to say on Friday. How he is going to address his issues, his family, and his fans. I would like to see him back on the golf course.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 03:31 PM   #1017
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Healing
Health
Spirit
Harmony...within self, Community, Spirit & Soul, and Nature
Life Without Pain (LUPUS SUCKS!)
Deep beliefs, but how rare it is to find someone that shares those beliefs or at least listens to you and shares their perspective without harsh judgment or severely negative criticism... or trying to change who you are..or thinking -because you finally shared your beliefs - that you are a different, untouchable, off-cast of a person (like my old boss did) ... I am STILL the same person.

"Harmony hon... think of Harmony and Healing..."
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #1018
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetcali For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #1019
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

travel and fun times spent with good friends.
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #1020
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Dear Love,

I am in this for keeps, for good and for bad and however long it takes for me to make you a dad, I will be there. I love you with all of my heart and soul and every minute that I am away from you and the cookie monster, is one minute to long. Less than two days love, and I will be forever in your arms and I enjoy keeping you in a constant state of *happiness*, since you keep a smile on my face and know how to make me blush...Hehe...

Besitos y Abrazos Mi Amor!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by triquetra View Post

For You, My love, my girl, my bride and the mother of my children! For being such a girl and having in your sweet innocense the ability to keep me in that constant state of "happiness". I love you and I can't wait.