Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-08-2016, 05:09 PM   #12981
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Society and all the uneccesary turmoil. Also wondering when my 14 hour work days will ever end. I just need a vacation
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #12982
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday at noon, my client went into cardiac arrest. She was revived but is comatose now. I was with her from noon until 3:30 am. I'm heading back up soon. I'm trying to remain positive but I'm emotionally drained.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 12:23 PM   #12983
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Little Guy one step closer to freedom.....

The eaglets leg infection has improved and no longer requires antibiotics.

His pectoral muscles have increased in strength and this will help build endurance, agility and flight duration.

He is eating very well and will soon be introduced to live prey to assist with the development of natural hunting instincts.

He will continue to receive daily conditioning. The carpal bumpers and tail guard have been removed.

The eaglet currently weighs 7.9 pounds.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 04:27 PM   #12984
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on my mind?

A local Baptist Church not flying their flag at half mast. It irritated me enough to call them and remind them that all flags this week are lowered to half mast because of the shootings. I think it was disrespectful, period.
Old 07-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #12985
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

There is a Pokémon in my parking lot at work!

Lol lol

P.s. I'm not playing!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 04:32 PM   #12986
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default What else is on my mind?

All these shootings and the anger and confusion going on. Reminds me of things that happened in the 60's and 70's I've been reading about.
I think History is repeating itself.
Old 07-12-2016, 04:36 PM   #12987
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
There is a Pokémon in my parking lot at work!

Lol lol

P.s. I'm not playing!
LOL grab it and run like hell. lol
Old 07-13-2016, 05:01 PM   #12988
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering if some of the choices I make are the right ones. Things I wish I could make sense of that do not make sense.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:55 PM   #12989
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– work
– a vacation
– retirement
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2016, 10:30 AM   #12990
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Gee...What a wonderful world...The butch-femme social club I was always lookin for nearby, turned out to be at my local Catholic church! A bunch of retired Catholic nuns, finially wearing regular clothes, instead of those cut-out cardboard costumes, are still doing their social and charity events, and always looking for volunteers. That one eighty something retired stone butch nun was sooo sweet. What An Amazing Revelation!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 09:32 AM   #12991
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I kinda wasted most of my younger years drinking and partying, job-hopping, not thinking at all about the future and what I needed to do to prepare myself. My spouse and I both partied and danced and lived it up, and never planned for the NOW. Here I am 47 yrs old with no 401k, making good money as a CNA Team Leader but would rather just clean up after dogs and do commercial cleaning, but knowing that won't pay the mortgage. I'm going through a mid-life crisis, according to my family doctor, because of my hormones as I'm starting menopause. I look back and say damned why didn't I go to school, learn a trade, do something?????? Why did we wait so long to buy the house?? Why didn't I stick with the job closer to home???? All this coulda, shoulda, woulda crap is what's on my mind right now. Oh and the grandkids and all their drama, and my stepson's pending divorce, blah, blah, blah. I just wanna run away to the islands for a few months!!!!
Anybody care to join me??????? LOL!:jeste r:
Old 07-17-2016, 09:40 AM   #12992
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I kinda wasted most of my younger years drinking and partying, job-hopping, not thinking at all about the future and what I needed to do to prepare myself. My spouse and I both partied and danced and lived it up, and never planned for the NOW. Here I am 47 yrs old with no 401k, making good money as a CNA Team Leader but would rather just clean up after dogs and do commercial cleaning, but knowing that won't pay the mortgage. I'm going through a mid-life crisis, according to my family doctor, because of my hormones as I'm starting menopause. I look back and say damned why didn't I go to school, learn a trade, do something?????? Why did we wait so long to buy the house?? Why didn't I stick with the job closer to home???? All this coulda, shoulda, woulda crap is what's on my mind right now. Oh and the grandkids and all their drama, and my stepson's pending divorce, blah, blah, blah. I just wanna run away to the islands for a few months!!!!
Anybody care to join me??????? LOL!:jeste r:
Haha! I will join you and your spouse to the islands. Y'all sound like fun people. Dancing and partying youth away. I did the same thing. I went to college in my late 20's so I have played catch up all this time.

Hang in there, you will get it all figured out. Take things one piece at a time. Definitely get a 401 or other retirement plan as soon as you can.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 10:54 AM   #12993
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

The news alert that just came to my phone - 3 Baton Rouge police officers dead - 3 injured - in an ambush mirroring Dallas as it happened right outside police HQ as well.

Sad but true, this will not stop - until the policemen that are killing unarmed black human beings are brought to justice - as they should be - as they should have been LONG before they were caught on cell phones, etc. This is not something that just happened overnight.

Wake up, America.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 11:24 AM   #12994
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm terrified for the future that is being created for my grandchildren....
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 03:36 PM   #12995
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

How can a transman be a misogynist?? I was driving along with a friend who is trans and he was displaying a bit of road rage. Whenever a bad driver got in front of him he would speed up to check and then sneer 'yup, figured it was a woman.' Is that not sheer craziness....? I would say so!
Old 07-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #12996
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My friend who had a stroke is finally home from the hospital. I will soon be traveling to see them after my doctor appts are over. Wish I could go now. She and her daughter called me asking for my help. I feel guilty for having to postpone.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #12997
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Paying my bills.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 09:21 PM   #12998
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently I've become the talkative southerner that northerners can't wait to get away from...

Fine..

Not fine.

Meh
Old 07-20-2016, 05:17 PM   #12999
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Every time I see a racist, homophobic, pro-Trump, or sexist post pop up on my news feed as posted by my supervisor (happens quite often), I harken back to the time that I intended to text a fellow colleague and instead sent a text to my supervisor that read "(Supervisor's Name) is such a damned ignorant prude!"...as she was sitting in the room directly across from me loudly complaining about her child being exposed to a family-oriented LGBT television show.

At the time I was M-O-R-T-I-F-I-E-D. Nowadays the memory just brings a smile to my face.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 09:00 PM   #13000
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Part of Yesterday and today have been rough for me. For reasons that I do know, I have been emotionally all over the map. Easily aggravated and irritable. (And no it's not hormone related lol). Hoping a little thinking followed by sleep will help.