Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 01-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #81
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not a Newbie

But reintroducing myself after a break for a few years. Saying hello to old friends and hello to future friends. Hello!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #82
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
But reintroducing myself after a break for a few years. Saying hello to old friends and hello to future friends. Hello!

*tap, tap*

HELLO

Can you hear me
I am glad to see you posted

Welcome back, my friend

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #83
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Darlin'. thank you for being so persuasive!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #84
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hello hello HELLO HeLlO

Welcome to BFP!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #85
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation
Default INTRO a gogo

Alright here it is 2013- I am a former BF.com member and was discussing this site with some BF folks and recalled how much I enjoy community. So I thought I'd rejoin and say hello. Hope everyone has a blessed year and I hope to get to re-connect with some and meet some others.
-KC
KCBUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KCBUTCH For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #86
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back! Enjoy yourself and have a great time

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #87
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

hello a gogo...

Welcome back KC! What part of LA?

And Happy New Year
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
Alright here it is 2013- I am a former BF.com member and was discussing this site with some BF folks and recalled how much I enjoy community. So I thought I'd rejoin and say hello. Hope everyone has a blessed year and I hope to get to re-connect with some and meet some others.
-KC

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #88
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back !!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #89
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation
Default Requisite introduction

Hi! All my real life friends talk about BFP, the folks, the gatherings, and just the total awesome that is this site. I never joined because I never felt like I was femme enough to claim that title, I was worried I wouldn't fit in.

In the past 2 years I have found, claimed and embraced my femme, 150%. I also found my very own butch in January 2012 after looking for so long I don't wanna tell ya the years. We live 200 miles apart (for now) but see each other a few times a month. So here I am, finally joined instead of just lurking

My name is Marla, I'm a dominant femme leather dyke who lives in Austin TX. My only children are of the furry sort (1 Dog, 1 Cat, and 1 Turtle (not a furry turtle, that'd be weird)).
Old 01-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #90
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy folks and welcome to or back to the planet. I was new here not too long ago although it seems like I've been here for a long time and I'm sure some would agree.. maybe too long?! lol j/k.

Anyway, Welcome to Mel, Sev, Dash, Liam, katsarecool, KCButch, and MsMarla!

Sit back, post, and enjoy yourselves!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #91
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
-KC

KC, it's about time you got your ass in here with the rest of us...welcome home buddy

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #92
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
hello a gogo...

Welcome back KC! What part of LA?

And Happy New Year
North Glendale near downtown Glendale just North of Silverlake
Old 01-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #93
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Welcome back! Enjoy yourself and have a great time
Thank you I am sure I will
Old 01-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #94
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Welcome back !!!
Thank you very much
Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 AM   #95
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Trans mindset without body modification.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hi all. A few of my friends have been asking me to come and join them here. So here i am. I look forward to interacting with y'all here, getting to know some new people and making more friends.
Lucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucian For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 03:22 AM   #96
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Welcome Kats,KC,MsM,Lucian.

There is alot of info here and some awesome folks ...welcome
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 03:29 AM   #97
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you firegal.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:41 AM   #98
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
Hi all. A few of my friends have been asking me to come and join them here. So here i am. I look forward to interacting with y'all here, getting to know some new people and making more friends.
So glad you finally joined Lucian!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #99
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
So glad you finally joined Lucian!!
Thank you.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #100
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Welcome Kats,KC,MsM,Lucian.

There is alot of info here and some awesome folks ...welcome
thank you and have a great wknd