Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Saturday Morning Fabulousness!

I've loved the feeling of Saturday mornings since I was a kid! You have the entire rest of the weekend to look forward to and I always especially loved this time of year when the warm days of summer start turning into crisp mornings and shorter afternoons.

What do you love to do on Saturday mornings? What are you doing on THIS Saturday morning? Big plans?

I slept late and just rolled out of bed, walked Bella, and brewed my first cup of coffee. I'm about to put on an audiobook and toddle around the house for a couple of hours cleaning, boxing up packages to mail, washing clothes, and baking a loaf of pumpkin bread.

LOVE the feeling of not having to be anywhere!! Hair is knotted up in a messy braid and I've got on my favorite polka dot shorts and a tank top. Not fit for company other than the very best of friends! LOL

Happy Saturday morning to you all!

Last edited by Medusa; 10-01-2016 at 01:18 PM.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 09:42 AM   #2
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy saturday! cartoon day as kids but as adults its our day to sleep in...saturday i normally spend running errands...and that is what i am doing today...going to the mall to shop for work clothes have a great day!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #3
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I woke up rediculously early so I got up, went grocery shopping, then Dunkin Donuts, then home and back to sleep. Yippee!! Then finally up, lil house cleaning and now I chill on the couch with Netflix and donuts! My kinda Saturday! This evening ... maybe a BBQ with friends. Doesn't get much better!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 04:31 PM   #4
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

love Saturday-always good to hear birds singing-listening to Evanescence, having Starbucks, contemplating pie, and drawing something
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 05:42 PM   #5
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am still getting used to having two weekends off a month. When I worked for the retail sector, I would have to work every weekend. Now, I just relax since I work at 3p. Today, I checked in on a family friend, called the paramedics for her; went to my mom's house and then we went shopping. I am now watching Cops and relaxing.

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 08:06 PM   #6
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was an early and busy morning! 4:30 am send off for my honey going to work. 6am wake up for my daughter taking her SAT this morning. Running her to the test site. Then pet duties and house chores but even that was a blissful unusual quiet in the house time.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 08:59 PM   #7
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Watched football and then went to Walmart for 2 hours to pick up stuff needed for my new job. Came home and finished helping with cooking dinner, eating then cleaning up. Now I'm in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was up way too early on my day off.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 10:05 AM   #8
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We've got pearly skies, no wind -no rain, but lots of chilly air settling in over our area.....supposedly the next storm is bringing snow.... by Sunday.

It's quiet today in the neighborhood (thank goodness!).

No plans today other than read from a good book, maybe make something delicious to eat, and maybe some light housekeeping chores.

Happy Saturday

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 10:54 AM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
We've got pearly skies, no wind -no rain, but lots of chilly air settling in over our area.....supposedly the next storm is bringing snow.... by Sunday.

It's quiet today in the neighborhood (thank goodness!).

No plans today other than read from a good book, maybe make something delicious to eat, and maybe some light housekeeping chores.

Happy Saturday
Wish we had that weather up this way! We have a high wind warning and I just lost my internet connection! Hope I don't lose power next!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 12:26 PM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

its wicked cold and rainy..

putting some soup on!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 03:48 PM   #11
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

We have freezing rain here.

I had plans to meet up with some friends but I'm a afraidy cat when it comes to driving in freezing rain so we have to reschedule. Bummer.

It'll be a night in with BFP forums, chatting, and watching the Olympics.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 07:20 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This morning was awesome! I went to the gym, ate breakfast with DC, showered and got ready and We went SHOPPING!!! First, We brought back the old FIOS equipment and then We hit up, in this order: Barnes and Noble, DSW and Dick's Sporting Goods. Dick's had crazy sales because they are moving locations and want to get rid of as much as possible before the move. Purchases were made at 2 of the 3 locations. After that, it was the afternoon and I had a salon appointment to purdify myself. DC seemed to appreciate it. Score! All good things today, from the morning to now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 09:19 AM   #13
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

If it just warms up a bit, it will turn into a fabulous Saturday morning!
Old 02-24-2018, 11:11 AM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's beautiful and light right now. Rain to come in a few hours, but it's lovely now. I worked out, ate breakfast with DC, watched some telly, showered and now I smell delicious and am currently watching House Hunters.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 04:40 PM   #15
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

it's raining...dinner w/Yorkshire pudding..fire lit..& a melodyfloating by
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 08:25 AM   #16
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

After a week spent running to doctors and doing PT I'm looking to have some
Fabulousness this Saturday!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 09:58 AM   #17
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I suck at sleeping in but I do love waking up and knowing I don't have to spend the morning getting ready for work. My partner is not a morning bird like I am. Sometimes I get up early on my own and start the coffee and reading the news. Sometimes I try to stay in bed a little longer for extra snuggles, sometimes we get up together. Then there's an hour on the couch of coffee and catching up on news and chatting about the day. Then I get ants in my pants and have to get in the shower and start getting busy either with chores around the house or getting out and doing something fun or productive
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 06:20 AM   #18
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

On this fabulous Saturday morning i am listening to the birds and enjoying coffee..

i have to go to work eventually and perform a wedding at noon.

i’ll pop in chat and see who comes around.

i may or may not go back to work.

i need groceries. i despise grocery shopping, but i despise getting in trouble for not having groceries even more.

have a good one!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 06:56 AM   #19
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Wishing everyone an awesome Saturday morning....

Been up since 600am. I am almost never up this time of the day...what a fabulous morning!

It is really quiet here at our residence....I took Hope out & greeted the sun.

I am now enjoying a really nice cup of very hot coffee..sweet & blonde, of course. My first ever in many months.

Today, it just felt right to enjoy one.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:11 AM   #20
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

This morning I'm planning a trip to the bakery then returning and getting caught up on a few things around the house.