Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #41
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation

I found this site after doing some research on alliance/horde ratios http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html RyRy and I are on bronzebeard and I know that's a little alli heavy but a good realm. I'm willing to start fresh on a new realm if we all decide on a place. To transfer my lvl 90 to a new server and change factions to horde would cost $55..ouch. If there are enough of us, we could start our own guild. I'm down for whatever, just excited to have some good folks to roll with.

GeekBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #42
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Funny, I started a new character (wait, they're called toons?) on Area52 last night, an Orc Warrior. Within 30 seconds of starting, I was asked to join a guild... and twice more (by a different guild each time) within 10 minutes later. What the hey? Is the server that friendly, or just overpopulated?

Also, can someone explain guild levels to me? One guild was 3, another was 14. Do I hold out for the highest number to invite me? ...lol
A lot of guilds now have an auto invite add on if they want to recruit people and add members. The higher the number, like the one guild was 14, means the guild has more perks for members. 25 is the highest and you get the most perks. There are different things you can buy from the guild once your reputation is friendly, honored, revered, and finally exalted. it's become really easy to get guild rep now with the new expansion. I might just have to hop on area 52 today and start a hordie lol what was your toon's name?

The Following User Says Thank You to GeekBear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #43
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I'll probably start a new toon if we can decide on a server. I'd much rather be in a good guild starting over than paying a crazy amount to move my toon off A52.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #44
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
I'll probably start a new toon if we can decide on a server. I'd much rather be in a good guild starting over than paying a crazy amount to move my toon off A52.
RyRy and I are creating new toons on area 52 now lol now I guess the question is for the horde or for the alliance?

Old 12-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #45
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekboi View Post
RyRy and I are creating new toons on area 52 now lol now I guess the question is for the horde or for the alliance?

I'm ally, but might talk my partner into starting toons on bronzebeard. I have some bad memories associated with A52 that I'd be more than happy to leave behind.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #46
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

Quote:
I'm ally, but might talk my partner into starting toons on bronzebeard. I have some bad memories associated with A52 that I'd be more than happy to leave behind.
good deal, we have a lot of friends on the server, lots of good folks. That's where most of our toons are, most of them are alli. I have to be honest and say that I kinda hate the new achievement to have a level 90 horde and alli toon...ick. I can't wait, let's doooo it!

Old 12-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #47
RyRy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to Geekboi!!

RyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST Reputation

we have two guilds were in with different toons so if you personally dont like the one we can use the other one lol or an entirely different one if you want. I know some other good guilds have some friends in them. wed love to get a toon going with y'all
RyRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:02 AM   #48
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A lot of guilds now have an auto invite add on if they want to recruit people and add members. The higher the number, like the one guild was 14, means the guild has more perks for members. 25 is the highest and you get the most perks. There are different things you can buy from the guild once your reputation is friendly, honored, revered, and finally exalted. it's become really easy to get guild rep now with the new expansion. I might just have to hop on area 52 today and start a hordie lol what was your toon's name?
On A52, I'm Uglybass. I'm happy to jump over to bronzebeard if that's where we're all headed... sorry to hear about unpleasant A52 memories, Andy!

I got pummeled with guild invites again today- joined one just to be taken out of the running. I made sure it was level 25, though...heh.

Thanks for answering all my questions, y'all. I know I could look a lot of this stuff up, but when I do that, somehow I never find the direct shortcut answer.

And yep, NJFemmie... I've had a WoW dream.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #49
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Okay, it's offish. I'll be making my way back after christmas. I bought my partner a trial to see if she likes it. Either way, I am down. I"m on Area52, alliance. A52 is REALLY horde-heavy though. I'd like to change servers but I hear that's expensive. Is it worth rolling a new toon? I remember putting in hours to get it to where it's at now...

Is there a relatively balanced server that we are all on? (or that most of us are on?)
I think it costs about $25 to switch servers. We moved Mare's undead rogue/alchemist over to Area 52 when we decided that we wanted to stay on A52.

Quote:
Funny, I started a new character (wait, they're called toons?) on Area52 last night, an Orc Warrior. Within 30 seconds of starting, I was asked to join a guild... and twice more (by a different guild each time) within 10 minutes later. What the hey? Is the server that friendly, or just overpopulated?

Also, can someone explain guild levels to me? One guild was 3, another was 14. Do I hold out for the highest number to invite me? ...lol
You are going to get a lot of guild invites to the point where you are annoyed to no end. On my old server, I started my own guild for just Mare and I just to escape the invites. On A52, we decided to join a guild and am so glad we did because of the perks. Now my lower level toons can have guild gear (when you buy guild gear, you can use them between all of your toons - provided that the gear matches your toon - in other words, if you have a hunter, hunters can't wear mail or plate armor...)

The higher the guild level, the more perks you have access to. I suggest joining a level 25 just so you have access to all the perks - you level faster, acquire more gold from looting, etc..

Quote:
HORDE!!! I'm Lilybit and Mare is Itsipop. Both goblins on A52. Add us to your friends list because we will be playing VERY SOON! WOOT!!

Quote:
On A52, I'm Uglybass. I'm happy to jump over to bronzebeard if that's where we're all headed... sorry to hear about unpleasant A52 memories, Andy!

I got pummeled with guild invites again today- joined one just to be taken out of the running. I made sure it was level 25, though...heh.

Thanks for answering all my questions, y'all. I know I could look a lot of this stuff up, but when I do that, somehow I never find the direct shortcut answer.

And yep, NJFemmie... I've had a WoW dream.
Ha Ha! Told you! Now wait until you are driving somewhere and you pass a wooded area. You'll swear you see mounds you can loot and Azeroth beasts running about. It's sad. Welcome to the world of geekdom. :/

You can always leave your guild a join another one if you aren't happy. Level 25 will get you far more than a lesser guild.

I'm reading that some are having a bad time on Area 52 and I'm sorry to hear that. I felt the same way about Nazjatar which is why I switched servers. I love A52, but then again, I don't get too involved with interacting with others. Our guild leaves us alone and doesn't pressure us to engage in dungeons and such, and for the most part, our experiences have been far more pleasant than Naz. And I love the fact I can quest and not get ganked by Alliance. I just love it when a toon that is much higher than you kills you. :/ I mean seriously??? Like I really had a chance to defend myself, yanno?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:19 AM   #50
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
So ... everyone is moving to Bronzebeard??

I would start new toons on there in case A52 is down, but I've come so far with my toon on A52. I've finally got my gear level up to a respectable level, I have my mechanohog, Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth and Vial of the Sands mount .... and I am working on my PVE gear.

Anyone on A52 Horde - can you please list your names so I can add you? We are going to start playing either on Christmas Day or shortly thereafter.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:14 AM   #51
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
So ... everyone is moving to Bronzebeard??

I would start new toons on there in case A52 is down, but I've come so far with my toon on A52. I've finally got my gear level up to a respectable level, I have my mechanohog, Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth and Vial of the Sands mount .... and I am working on my PVE gear.

Anyone on A52 Horde - can you please list your names so I can add you? We are going to start playing either on Christmas Day or shortly thereafter.

My ally toon is on A52. I'm defs keeping her. I might roll a n00b toon on bronzebeard to see how i like it. My partner will be starting from scratch so this will be an experience. I think i'd like to give her the choice of starting from scratch with me or having me run her through dungeons on A52
Old 12-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #52
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

I love that mounts are account wide now, my vial of the sands and everything is useable on any toon. The only think that didn't switch over for me if my chopper, I guess choppers will not switch to mechnohogs if you are on the opposite faction.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #53
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
My ally toon is on A52. I'm defs keeping her. I might roll a n00b toon on bronzebeard to see how i like it. My partner will be starting from scratch so this will be an experience. I think i'd like to give her the choice of starting from scratch with me or having me run her through dungeons on A52
No Horde toons?
I tried playing Ally but I just can't get into it.
I feel almost... betraying.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #54
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
I love that mounts are account wide now, my vial of the sands and everything is useable on any toon. The only think that didn't switch over for me if my chopper, I guess choppers will not switch to mechnohogs if you are on the opposite faction.
Oh I didn't know this. You mean I can give my vial of sands to my lowbie?
Interesting ......

Old 12-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #55
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

as long you're high enough to fly and buy your flying, yep. pretty awesome, i thought I was cool because my lvl 20 panda can ride my chopper lol

Old 12-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #56
RyRy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to Geekboi!!

RyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST Reputation

Yep as long as your toon meets the requirements and level youll be able to use all your mounts. and the ones you got from say horde faction will become alliance on said toon and vice versa.. even some my mounts i won from dungeon/raid transfers to other servers even. like geek said only my chopper didnt go to horde side. maybe will in future i dont know
RyRy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RyRy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #57
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

just wanting my lovely wife to see the thread as she is a WOW person and I know she will perve me
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 04:37 AM   #58
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
as long you're high enough to fly and buy your flying, yep. pretty awesome, i thought I was cool because my lvl 20 panda can ride my chopper lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
Yep as long as your toon meets the requirements and level youll be able to use all your mounts. and the ones you got from say horde faction will become alliance on said toon and vice versa.. even some my mounts i won from dungeon/raid transfers to other servers even. like geek said only my chopper didnt go to horde side. maybe will in future i dont know

Sweet! I love my goblin and am pretty proud that I've leveled her so nicely - but it's good to know that I can transfer my mounts in case I want to work on another one without spending a million gold buying new ones. Mare's toon made my mechanohog, I dread thinking how much grinding I'd need to do to get another one.

I so can't wait to play. Couple of more days ... just a couple of more days ....

Old 12-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #59
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

DillyBear and I both have accounts.. several avatars of varying levels.. only one horde though. I will have to make time after the holidays to try to read this whole thread so I can catch up. Merry Christmas Happy Holidays.. and all that jazz...
Old 12-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #60
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Yay! We're back online and I think I am finding out that my warrior is no longer able to shoot crossbows and such. On the upside, I am in the process of my pet battles (kinda weird, but ok)... and I am getting used to the new interfaces.

I know there was a place that told you what your toon can do, i.e. shoot, etc... can't seem to find that anymore.

We plan on slowly working our way back since we have to get used to playing again - but anyone on A52 (Horde players) please feel free to add me - Lilybit.