I got all of Jack's Christmas presents today
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #2002
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

a retractable baton for travelling.... at least its legal
3 rings
and a remote start for my new vehicle.. Yayyyy no more cold car in winter!!!!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #2003
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

a bought.....

a present for the house.....as Teddy says....a cookie jar that will soooo go with our kitchen decor

Peppers so I can make stuffed peppers tomorrow or Tuesday....

extra veggies for pasta salad....

a Christmas decoration....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #2004
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

The Post (NY)....a double espresso w/ extra foam...a banana protein smoothie...a gym renewal for the year...a new metallic black motorcycle helmet w/ a mirrored face shield.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #2005
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

The new iMac, 21.5 inches. I was going to wait for the 27" to come out at the end of the month, but I didn't make it.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #2006
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

3 bars of Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap. (Great soap and it's biodegradable)
1 3/8" Paracord Buckle - 10 Pack
1- 7 Strand 550 Paracord
1 Flint and Steel
Medicinal Herb Garden Seeds - 10 different herbs
Survival Seed Vault- 20 Heirloom Varieties in Jumbo seed packs

From my Co-op:

Quart of raw goat milk
Quart of raw cow yogurt...because I do not feel like making it this time around.
Red Marconi: 3 Sweet Italian Heirloom peppers
Arugula, Rocket -1 package
Simpson black seed Lettuce -8 oz.
1 Aloe Vera Plant
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #2007
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

starbucks today, pizza tonight...still waiting on it though
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #2008
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

a new to us Acer laptop 50 the bag alone is worth more then what i paid for everything that came with it

now if i can find someone to walk me thru getting the wireless working i will have it made
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #2009
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

A gym membership, well I actually got it yesterday and have the sore muscles today to prove it!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #2010
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

eating pizza and watching netflicks.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #2011
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,311 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing. I didn't spend a penny all week. I made mate in my office instead of buying coffee, and brought my lunch every day. It was easy. I was completely unconscious about not spending money. But I saved a ton. I usually spend a lot on lunch, and this and that wandering around on my lunch hour.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #2012
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

Online Christmas shopping...
Pashmina shawl
Barbells
Audio books
Albums-yes the kind that spin
Extended LOTR
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #2013
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Spiderman "nighttime underwear" for my baby-butch granddaughter who still has accidents.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #2014
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

headed to the movies to watch Alex Cross so tickets to the movies and probably some popcorn, soda..

and probably milk and bottled water for sure on the way home and who knows what else I'll get form the grocery store.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #2015
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas presents:

Story board books
Wooden jigsaw
Weebles Rock n Wobble people
Chocolate Father Christmas
Wool gloves
Soft knit wool tights
Blu-ray DVD player
Nivea gift set (shhhh...secret Santa)

General:

Petrol
Laminating pouches
Bell peppers
iPhone charger (because I broke my 3rd one. )

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #2016
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a magazine on self sustaining....

I'm learning so much I should say RE learning...my grandmother taught us to know a lot of the stuff that is suddenly very popular!

Thank you Memere... I miss you every day...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #2017
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lots o' stuff:

I got a jar of Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask from Ulta.

From Walmart, I got: Q tips, liners, holiday cards, oatmeal, antioxidant fiber bars, skim milk, light oj, something for a Christmas stocking, and canola oil.

I got a receipt for transferring money between accounts at the bank.

From Wendy's, I got: 19 chicken nuggets cuz they totally cheated me out of one, sweet 'n sour sauce, chili.

From the gas station, I got: one scratch off, a lotto ticket and a Powerball ticket because my total at Wendy's came to $7.77 and it seemed significant.

I bought LOTS of stuff today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #2018
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Not a thing, thankfully! Just had to pick up my order from the co-op which was already paid for.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #2019
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Beast Boxing Turbo, a PC boxing game with RPG elements (in the form of upgrading abilities by purchasing training and gear) in which you play a "lowly human" named Char, who totally fought some punk monsters when she was a kid and totally bets she can take them given the chance and the training, so she buys herself an "awesome" (read: patchy) monster costume so she can disguise herself as a monster to compete in the monster boxing tournaments of Beasthalla and punch monsters in the face. I am not bullshitting; this is an actual game. Also a hard one, but I find it actually responds to me not being an idiot, which suggests that it is what might be called the good kind of hard.

On sale (for like $3.39, I'm pretty sure I've had beverages that cost more than this video game), I snagged Sine Mora, a very strange story-driven side-scrolling shoot'em-up game that I think was originally released on console but recently got ported to Steam. The weird part, beyond "story-driven," seems to be the pilots' ability to manipulate time--it's not absolute, as they still only have so much time to work with for every given task, and every fatal mistake they have to negate eats up that time. I appreciate that the starting difficulty level is designed for people who don't play a lot of shmups, like myself.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 12:44 AM   #2020
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

packaging material for shipping Christmas gifts, stamps a tiny baby mouse for my laptop

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today