Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 08-14-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Jrio91

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Single

Jrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face New girl :)

Hello, everyone! I'm Jamie.

I'm new to Butch Femme Planet and I'm not completely sure what I'm doing yet. lol

I'm looking to make friends and meet some hot butches. Lets chat! Lets be friends!

*Jamie*
Jrio91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jrio91 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Jamie and welcome to the Planet. Have fun...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
Jrio91

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Single

Jrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Stone4play! Don't be a stranger.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #4
Renj3

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Renj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST ReputationRenj3 Has the BEST Reputation

One of us.... one of us....

Oops! I mean, welcome aboard! ---->

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~Albert Einstein
Renj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #5
Jrio91

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Single

Haha thanks!!
Old 08-14-2012, 02:24 AM   #6
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

hi Jrio welcome to the planet ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 02:28 AM   #7
Jrio91

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thank you, ~ocean!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #8
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation
Default welcome

Hope you have a great time on the site!
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #9
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet! Hope you enjoy your time here!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #10
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Welcome!!

Welcome!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #11
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Hello ... And welcome ... Stay a spell !! Enjoy the view.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #12
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome to BFP

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #13
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ......

Welcome,

There is a lot of information here and tons of great folks. There are even washington peeps here!

Terry
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #14
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome, Jrio! Have fun on the Planet.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #15
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #16
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #17
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet. We've got a great community here so explore the forums. Find some common interests. Make some friends.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #18
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya, Jamie.

Welcome to the circus. Erm, I mean the planet *grins*

Have fun on this thing.

Sue
Old 08-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #19
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and enjoy.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #20
Toph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch as fuck
Relationship Status:
alone until i heal

Toph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST Reputation

welcome and buckle up its a fun ride in the planet!
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote