Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > BODY, BEAUTY, LIFESTYLES

Old 09-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #801
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
32 Flavor Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Woman
Relationship Status:
Married 11/2015

Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
8 hours of deep sleep.
Yep, same here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
California Dreaming
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 12:07 PM   #802
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 18,933 Times in 8,844 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Not much tonight.... something woke me up, but I'm going back to bed (hopefully ).

Perhaps it was Santa on your roof making sure there would be no complications to dropping off gifts on Dec 24th?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 10:38 AM   #803
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 19,165 Times in 6,394 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Perhaps it was Santa on your roof making sure there would be no complications to dropping off gifts on Dec 24th?
o O..... hopefully it was Santa and not the squirrel!
GQQD thinking, homoe!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 09:48 AM   #804
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,043 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

we went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 9:48 only because one of our phones went off...12 hours...that never happens...and we puppy sat last nite (i did get up at 5:30 to let the puppies out...and we went right back to sleep)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #805
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I made sure to get all the sleep I could last week and last night I slept 8 hrs. I officially start transcribing today and it's going to be a very challenging for the next 9 weeks with no room to sleep or anything else.

I really enjoy what I'm learning so I am willing to sacrifice what I need to in order to succeed. I love the crisp cold air in the morning and not to mention the beautiful silence. It helps me focus.

I try and go to bed by 8 pm reading a lesbian story on my kindle, fall asleep between 8:30 and 9 pm. If I wake up at night, I watch the stars until I fall back to sleep. It's very peaceful to me. I wake up around 4 or 5 am, depending on how I feel.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 03:54 AM   #806
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she or baby nana
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

almost 9 hours hum 8 pm-1 am stayed online until 5 am and got 3 hours of sleep until 8 am
Old 10-08-2017, 11:28 AM   #807
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she or baby nana
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

3h30m 4am until 7.30 am yes not very nice but it happens
Old 10-12-2017, 08:32 PM   #808
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

8 hours.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:24 PM   #809
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 11,292 Times in 2,866 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I guess around 7 hours? But I still woke up tired......

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote