Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #10261
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

knowing there's still hope
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #10262
Daktari

A mezze lunch with a very, very purty princess...pity she prefers bio boys

...Being asked by my ex if I wrote 50 shades of grey*snigger*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #10263
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Discussing where to go on our one year anniversary that is coming up in August. I can't wait. I'm already packed!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #10264
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Thinking about this past weekend spent on the beach watching the America's cup tryouts, seeing the tall ships, then watching fireworks over the sea.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #10265
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Chatting with my Daddy, a bright spot in a really shitty day

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #10266
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

There are some dear old friends camping here for a couple weeks with their children. The oldest is 9 now. She is "working" for me at the restaurant, something she has wanted to do since she was 5 and met my youngest daughter that was working here. She stopped by, just now, to make sure that she was still "working" tonight, even though it is my day off. I love the gentle souls that my crew are that mentor and accept this child and are totally into having her little helping hands.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #10267
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

what made me smile yesterday..... this was stuck on my radio for hours...

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #10268
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Watching "Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything. Love, Julie Newmar". Thanks Logo! :-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #10269
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

A delightful back massage via my Shiatsu chair pad...very nice first thing in the morning to ease my morning stiffness...

Knowing that i'll be home in 3 days!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #10270
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am smiling because it's going to be a great, productive day at home....staying busy and looking ahead....also...got much needed rain! Garden and yard are smiling also!

BK
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 06:28 AM   #10271
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

An old song on the radio from the early 80's. Called Gloria. I always have to crank it loud and jam out to it. Makes me laugh. Kinda cheesy but its fun and always puts me in a good mood. =)
Old 07-10-2012, 07:42 AM   #10272
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Going to the beach today with Justin. Yeah! :-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #10273
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Talking to my Daddy this morning, remembering His voice from last night and how much i needed those "i love You's" after the day i had ~ i'm blessed to be with Him and love Him more than anything in this world

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #10274
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default She makes me smile everyday.

Looking at photos from our sail on the Hudson on Sunday.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #10275
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

A call from a former boss/ friend with a job offer and new baby pics. If I weren't planning on returning to school and NOT working with food anymore, I would seriously consider it. At any rate, it is nice to be thought of...
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #10276
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

snorkeling at the South Causeway Park

cooking dinner together,then all 3 of us sitting down to eat..together!!

looking over watching her eat ice cream and mess with the pics on her puter!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #10277
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Playing pool with my guys tonight
Old 07-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #10278
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

~snerks~

people wanted contracts, they were delivered to today the facial expressions when they were received shows them the team isnt playing!

ur in it from the start to the end or not at all!

power homos activate!

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 04:25 AM   #10279
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

A surprise wake up call from my Beloved Clay! How wonderful to hear hys voice first thing this morning...i can't think of a better way to start this day! Thank you Baby!

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 05:55 AM   #10280
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am off work for a few days!!!!! Austin Town, I will see you tomorrow!!!

Tags
happy, joy, smile