Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-25-2010, 07:57 AM   #501
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post

have you tried mushy peas LieslKate? They're quite quite delicious when served accompanying the right thing. As has been said they are traditional with fish and chips but I quite like them with bacon chops and new potatoes....there are those that have them with their Sunday roast too.

I'm a bad northerner, I spice my mushy peas up with my ever present chilli

oh and one side effect of mushy peas
my mum said it must be a nothern thing she never served mushy peas with hers.....
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:59 AM   #502
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

riding in to the Loft........ .. WHHOOAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa thunder.. heh...

mawning ... Lofter dwellers and peekers
and
NEWBIES!!

i have landed over near Cinncie Ohhiiya last night..
i have yet to look up them mushy pea thingies..... lol
and hey ....... Incubus... a sunday roast....
ya know....... i remember growing up ... from sinc ei could remember and well into my teens and such .. how my mom or/and grandmother.. always always ..... made a special sunday dinner.... envolving a roast of some sort, weather it be beef or pork or just a chicken... and all the fixin's.
now adays we never really do that anymore.....
maybe its something i can bring bk in my household once i get off this truck.
oh and you requested a pic of the truck i drive now???
here ya go.......its a 2000 peter bilt .. i have a full size bed in it a upper bunk i well use for storage, a micro wave , tv, fridge.. and cuboards for more storage. i have made it very comfy in my truck.. i love lots of pillows and have 4 of them in there... lol and well i want more.. LOL .. .

hey there Lieskate... nice to see you here and ruthie..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:00 AM   #503
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hola ruthie - just how did your lesson plans turn out? ...vodka and iced tea sounds lovely - a Russian Tea almost huh?

ahaaa Lieslkate, is it Batchelors peas you get in cans, I think they are by far the most famous brand? ...I've never used them as part of anything like cutlets that's an interesting idea.

Now, I wish I could get Beanogas, can't say I've ever seen it here. Whereabout in the Uk have you lived?
you might look for a product called beano too
Old 02-25-2010, 08:22 AM   #504
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

have you tried mushy peas LieslKate? They're quite quite delicious when served accompanying the right thing. As has been said they are traditional with fish and chips but I quite like them with bacon chops and new potatoes....there are those that have them with their Sunday roast too.

I'm a bad northerner, I spice my mushy peas up with my ever present chilli
oh and one side effect of mushy peas

ok this is all making me hungry........ LOL .. bbl

Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #505
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
you might look for a product called beano too
I most certainly did look it up from the link Lieslkate posted...Now if only I could find it in the UK, it would make Mrs.Ingress happy
Incubus + Ingress =
I know, I know that was probably t.m.i

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
riding in to the Loft........ .. WHHOOAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa thunder.. heh...

mawning ... Lofter dwellers and peekers
and
NEWBIES!!

i have landed over near Cinncie Ohhiiya last night..
i have yet to look up them mushy pea thingies..... lol
and hey ....... Incubus... a sunday roast....
ya know....... i remember growing up ... from sinc ei could remember and well into my teens and such .. how my mom or/and grandmother.. always always ..... made a special sunday dinner.... envolving a roast of some sort, weather it be beef or pork or just a chicken... and all the fixin's.
now adays we never really do that anymore.....
maybe its something i can bring bk in my household once i get off this truck.
oh and you requested a pic of the truck i drive now???
here ya go.......its a 2000 peter bilt .. i have a full size bed in it a upper bunk i well use for storage, a micro wave , tv, fridge.. and cuboards for more storage. i have made it very comfy in my truck.. i love lots of pillows and have 4 of them in there... lol and well i want more.. LOL .. .

hey there Lieskate... nice to see you here and ruthie..

That's one helluva truck it sounds heeeuge and very comfortable - I have a feeling the life on the open road is wonderful in theory but maybe not so wonderful in reality....am I right?

Have a sunday roast dinner is how I was brought up too morningstar...thankfully that 'tradition' is still alive and well in many households, I often share a sunday roast with my friend who makes one every week for her 4 boys and assorted waifs and strays - I love going there. I hope you do reinstitute the tradition some time, it's a great way to get a family (be that blood or chosen) round a table to share food and be social.

Good evening Lofters ...early evening, fed and watered, now sat with a beer and pondering over something on a site I'm a member of (non US)...I'm incensed that racist language is allowed under the guise of "it's just a joke, I don't really mean it, that's what they call themselves" ...I think if that racist name calling and their repeated justification of it were made here they would be timed out or banned.

............................and breathe!

Old 02-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #506
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone. flying by, have a good one.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:54 AM   #507
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

have a good friday........tgif is all i got to say....
Old 02-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #508
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
I most certainly did look it up from the link Lieslkate posted...Now if only I could find it in the UK, it would make Mrs.Ingress happy
Incubus + Ingress =
I know, I know that was probably t.m.i

That's one helluva truck it sounds heeeuge and very comfortable - I have a feeling the life on the open road is wonderful in theory but maybe not so wonderful in reality....am I right?

Have a sunday roast dinner is how I was brought up too morningstar...thankfully that 'tradition' is still alive and well in many households, I often share a sunday roast with my friend who makes one every week for her 4 boys and assorted waifs and strays - I love going there. I hope you do reinstitute the tradition some time, it's a great way to get a family (be that blood or chosen) round a table to share food and be social.

Good evening Lofters ...early evening, fed and watered, now sat with a beer and pondering over something on a site I'm a member of (non US)...I'm incensed that racist language is allowed under the guise of "it's just a joke, I don't really mean it, that's what they call themselves" ...I think if that racist name calling and their repeated justification of it were made here they would be timed out or banned.

............................and breathe!

morning Lofters

heh..... your right DELS about the road thing... lol
i cant wait to quit.. lol
sometims when im home ....... on a weekend. i'll make a dinner at home and invite ?? or go to my mom's and have some family members there.

hey btw......... did ya'll feel a strong breez come thru here??? hmmmmmm
must be that southern jet stream ........ heh.. wish it would stick around some so all the snow would melt to the north.. lol

now where is that Incubus this morning??

Old 02-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #509
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Afternoon Everyone

Morningstar that is one great looking truck. Do you ever come to Jersey?
The South part of jersey did not get hit so hard last night. A few inches but the wind felt like it was going to rip off the roof. I am off today bit have to work tomarrow.
I remember Sunday dinner also. A big roast that was always delicious. I had it over my neighbors because my Mom was not always the best cook. LOL
Hope everyone is having a grrreat day. Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #510
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default PS

I forgot to mention those big peas? I have never ever seen peas that big!!!! Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #511
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I forgot to mention those big peas? I have never ever seen peas that big!!!! Sunny
hey ya there sunny........ got snow?? lol

Old 02-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #512
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Happy Friday lofters! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I am having another upaid day off thanks to the snow and ice. After all these snowdays, my purse is feeling the pinch. lol

Hey Sunny, I live in south Jersey too! Maybe we could meet for lunch or something sometime.

See ya!

Ruthie (wants to be here -------->
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #513
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all...wishing everyone a happy friday. I want to know about these peas...what kind are they and where do I get seeds to plant them? they look scrumptious!
Old 02-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #514
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoy the day & the weekend lofters. I myself will be shoveling out for the rest of the day.
hopping to get done...full blown cabin fever. need to go out tonight & see people
Luckydwg07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #515
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieslKate View Post
I have indeed had mushy peas many times, both here in Canada and in the UK... I have lived in the UK and my Dad was Welsh-born... where I live in Canada presently I can purchase mushy peas both tinned and dried !

To avoid the after effects of mushy peas, other legumes and Brassicaceae (also called Cruciferae) Cruciferous vegetables you need to try this...

http://www.beanogas.com/

GlaxoSmithKline is the manufacturer for Canada and the US... likely the UK as well. It's not a drug but an enzyme that aids in digestion and either reduces or eliminates the production of intestinal gas when you eat certain types of foods. It works !

I love mushy peas with just about anything but esp with lamb chops or roast and always with fish and chips... I also use them as an ingredient when I make veggie cutlets YUM YUM !

I quoted myself as I left something out... the name of the product is BEANO, the web address is www.beanogas.com and the manufacturer is GlaxoSmithKline... they have offices and factories in the Canada, the US and the UK... BEANO the product may have a different name in the UK as it is the same name as a childrens comic book... check with a pharmacy or chemists shop.

My veggie cutlets have several ingredients including marrowfat peas, rice, lentils, yellow peas, wheat berries among others and depending on the flavour or texture I am aiming for... yes, Batchelor's is the most common brand and the one I can get here.

I lived in London; Stanford Hill, Leytonstone, Palmer's Green, Maidiavale and the Home Counties, Visited most other major cities and toured the coastal areas Cornwall to Cardiff and the Channel Ils.

Hope that answered any questions asked... oh whoever asked about growing them... check this link and the link on the page for PEAS...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrowfat_peas
and then go to a local seed house or check online for the type of peas that will grow best in your zone.

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #516
Daktari

'allo 'allo Lofters ...a very tired Incubus dropping by before hitting the pit.

Thank you for answering my questions Lieslkate...Did you ever visit any of the northern towns and cities? Correct, The Beano comic is a British institution, I think all kids must read Dennis the Menace and Gnasher, The Bash St.Kids - I certainly used to many moons ago.

Hey there morningstar

Old 02-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #517
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

evening everyone......we didnt get the snow this time thank goodness.....kinda tired of it...

hope everyone has a good weekend...
Old 02-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #518
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I had a great day with my pal, Mel today. She cooked southern gullah for me and it was great. She's born and bred southern from georgia. We killed a bottle of wine eating and talking southern history and politics.
Heading for the mountains tomorrow to pick up her puppy.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 06:43 AM   #519
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

soooo ........

here I am 46, happy as hell to be alive, just startin' to accept the fact that for the first time in my life I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FREE AND I just went through menapause ( and I love the feeling)...
then..
there is this young girl, 16 who ran away from home....she was being abused, no one wanted her......she spent Christmas with me and the fam and her mom just signed her off to me....don"t know me from shit, but is like.... here ya go...."you better put her on birth control... shes a little whore"....( um yeah... nice huh) so I became her guardian.

well so now after having an empty nest for like ...." two seconds" Im ... well raisin' another.

Now of course, 16 , you would think might not be too hard.... well the child has been through it, she has been abused for a long long time... she has issues... we get along great though, she loves it here her therapy is going well.

but now...

I dont know why Im tellin ya all this but I need someone my age to feel me....

Child protective services just t took my sons and gf parental rights, and I was made guardian now I also have a 1yr old and a 4 yr old.

Im 46 and I really had some pretty cool plans for my life now that it is the first time in 26 years I didnt have kids!.......

I love my grand children

But.......

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!^$#@%%&&^*&(*((*

F*CK F*CK F*CK

( I feel a little better now)

Stoney

Last edited by Stoney; 02-28-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: spelling
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #520
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
soooo ........

here I am 46, happy as hell to be alive, just startin' to accept the fact that for the first time in my life I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FREE AND I just went through menapause ( and I love the feeling)...
then..
there is this young girl, 16 who ran away from home....she was being abused, no one wanted her......she spent Christmas with me and the fam and her mom just signed her off to me....don"t know me from shit, but is like.... here ya go...."you better put her on birth control... shes a little whore"....( um yeah... nice huh) so I became her guardian.

well so now after having an empty nest for like ...." two seconds" Im ... well raisin' another.

Now of course, 16 , you would think might not be too hard.... well the child has been through it, she has been abused for a long long time... she has issues... we get along great though, she loves it here her therapy is going well.

but now...

I dont know why Im tellin ya all this but I need someone my age to feel me....

Child protective services just t took my sons and gf parental rights, and I was made guardian now I also have a 1yr old and a 4 yr old.

Im 46 and I really had some pretty cool plans for my life now that it is the first time in 26 years I didnt have kids!.......

I love my grand children

But.......

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!^$#@%%&&^*&(*((*

F*CK F*CK F*CK

( I feel a little better now)

Stoney
..... yikes...... and good morning to u .. (((((((((((( Stoney)))))))))))and good morning to the Lofters..

wow sounds like you have a full plate there....
where are u ???
hope it all works out....... do you have a MCC church there??? maybe they can help in some ways.

Tags
age, good news for once, mature