Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 02-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #141
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone;
I haven't been here in ages so thought I'd stop by and leave a little Hello for you a/ALL *S* Hope everyone is warm and safe. We are expecting more snow here tomorrow,, supposed to get around a foot!! on top of the foot we just got !! lol,, oh well,, spring and summer will be here soon enough.. Hope everyone has a great weekend..

“Anyone can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way – that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy.”
- Aristotle

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
—Laurence Peter

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #142
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

OFOS butch's & femmes ~ we all know it's about "The Dance" ,as well as the seduction on both parts ~ the appreciation on the butch's part when hys ever sooooo gratefull for her efforts of seduction ~ she becomes complacent of hys desires , hys love ~ being gratefull of hys recognition as "hys" ~ she honors hys strength to lead her ~ hy melts by her comfort ~ her subtle way of making a home for them ~ unity ~
Old 03-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #143
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Just found this thread....subscribing now.

Old 05-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #144
tessie

How Do You Identify?:
female ,babygirl, woman, brat, spoiled
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, pumpkin,sweetheart..
Relationship Status:
Legally Married on 11-11-11 <3

tessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Bump!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #145
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

So I just want to bump this thread and ask this question.

What is one of the most romantic things someone has done for you as part of the dance?
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #146
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
What is one of the most romantic things someone has done for you as part of the dance?
Hy surprised me by showing up at my office just to kiss me...that's all...hy kissed me then drove home...btw - it was a 4 hour round trip for hym to do this...

I wasn't dating this next person, we were just the very closest of friends (in fact so close that most people thought we were a couple), but they have to be the sweetest things ever and for that reason I consider them romantic...Two years ago I was "abducted" for a mystery trip for my 52nd birthday. I didn't have a clue where we were going until we crossed over into Tennessee. We stopped to purchase apples then went on to a gallery (the real destination) where my friend purchased a print for me I'd wistfully mentioned in passing months before and hy'd apparently "filed away." (This was a limited edition and the odds of finding it were pretty slim.) We had a few other "adventures" before heading home, including the Tail of the Dragon - another thing I'd mentioned in passing. It was the most amazing day and I felt so special...just like a princess! A few days before (on my actual birthday) hy arranged a dinner with friends complete with surprise cake and musical candle. It was the first time anyone ever made a big fuss over my birthday. The other thing hy did was at Christmas that same year. I received a gift that was impossible to find. Around the same time that I mentioned the print I also mentioned that a "holy grail" for me was a signed, first edition of a certain book. Hys comment at the time was that it surely could not exist but hy found it and I was speechless.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2013, 12:19 AM   #147
tessie

How Do You Identify?:
female ,babygirl, woman, brat, spoiled
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, pumpkin,sweetheart..
Relationship Status:
Legally Married on 11-11-11 <3

tessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
So I just want to bump this thread and ask this question.

Once my wonderful Mr brought me home 8 dozen of roses, various colors so beautiful. One dozen was for my Mother who is passed over. One for Hys Mother also passed over. This was on Valentine's day this year. Hy does things like that all of the time. Brings me girly gifts constantly. Plus all of the little personal things each and every day!
Old 06-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #148
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default The most romantic thing

I had only dated my butch for a couple of months this past year when Christmas arrived.

It is not a LDR and from the very beginning, I saw her several times a week.

She handed me a beautifully wrapped, red velvet pouch. I was afraid to open it.

She said: "From the moment that I saw you, I fell for you. You deserve these. I wanted to see yours ears sparkle, because you do".

The pouch contained diamond earrings. So beautiful.

I had never had any "real" jewelry before.

They are very meaningful to me because of her verbalized sentiment, not because they are real.

If she had said what she did to me and had given me cubic zirconia's; it would have meant just as much to me because of what she said.

Her gift was from her heart.

We will be together 8 months next week.

PS: She also sent two dozen red roses which were delivered at my job on Valentines Day. Kind of embarrassing to walk them back to my office but it gave me the opportunity to come out at work multiple times, with several people, very easily: "Oh, beautiful flowers, did your husband send them?"

"No, my girlfriend".

"Oh".

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #149
LucyGirl

waiting for a butch to get me enough to really take my breath away in that way way...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #150
LucyGirl

...don't get me wrong, the dance is always fun.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #151
snow white

How Do You Identify?:
straight submissive/possibly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Confused...

snow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputation

Hello!

I'm new, so I am still very much finding my way around the site but I thought I'd pop by here and say "hi" as you all seem very nice.

I have still to make my first 30 posts and cannot start a new thread yet, so I was looking for places where I could make relevant posts to build up my number without just posting for the sake of it....if that makes sense?? : )

Anyway, I found this thread and thought it might be relevant to me. I'm not really sure...

Ok...here goes! I'm straight. Or, at least I have been my entire life. However, in the last couple of weeks I have discovered that I am *very* attracted to Butch lesbians and now I'm wondering what that means...(I think particularly Stone Butches??)

I am not only straight, I am submissive and am fairly familiar with the BDSM community, so I was wondering if my submissiveness may be muddying the waters a little...? I honestly don't know, actually, and am finding all of this very confusing and would really like some help figuring it all out. If anyone is willing to discuss this with me further I'd really appreciate it : ) Oh, and I'm in the UK if that's relevant.

I see that someone in this thread identified themselves as an "innocent sub or femme" (or something similar?), and although I didn't think to use this to describe how I identify, I am going to appropriate it now (thanks to whomever it was!). I grew up with fairy tales and identified very strongly with the hyper-feminine innocence and beauty, grace and gentleness of the princesses in these stories, and have never shaken that off. I love chivalry and mourn it's loss in this busy, modern world. I am still awaiting my Knight in Shining Armour to come and rescue me, but, until now, I had never considered that their gender could be anything other than male...

Please could some kind person help me to figure out what's going on? Thank you! : )

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, btw, and pls feel free to move it! : )

Lovely to meet you all and have a great evening!

Snow White x
snow white is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snow white For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #152
snow white

How Do You Identify?:
straight submissive/possibly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Confused...

snow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputation

Am I allowed to bump this?
snow white is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snow white For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 04:23 PM   #153
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow white View Post
Am I allowed to bump this?
Of course you may! I like to bump too!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:23 AM   #154
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Because bumping is fun...

and because I miss this discussion... bump...

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:43 PM   #155
sultrybrunette50

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, femme, lesbian.
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right Butch to sweep me off my heels!

sultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Im Old School Ultra Femme..I
Just Joined and I found this thread..I will Deff be back later...Wink...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:10 PM   #156
sultrybrunette50

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputation

One of the most romantic thing someone I was with surprised me with was as follows...She told me in advance that on a certain night we were going to Fly to a tropical Island so start packing and I packed my sexy heels and summer day and evening wear not knowing the reason for this I was so excited..A week later we flew into San Juan P.R, the sun was shining and the smell of all the wonderful tropical scents surrounded me..We checked in to a beautiful Suite that was filled with Roses every where, there was wine and champagne,we had a glass of wine and all of a sudden she tooky hand and walked me to the bedroom and the rest is history...several he's later before we showered she got down on one knee and proposed with the most beautiful ring....that was 15 yrs ago ...we broke up 5 yes later..anyway that was so romantic...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #157
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

hi sultry ~ yes I agree that was very romantic ~ welcome to the planet ~ join us in chat sometime ~ and we usually have a coffee crowd in the mornings as well
Old 11-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #158
sultrybrunette50

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hello to all...I'm a new on here..I'm a stone femme..I love the Butch Femme Dynamics and wouldn't have it any other way!!
Old 11-05-2014, 04:36 PM   #159
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default romance is often so subtle...

most often it is not in grand gestures but in small things...

like the way she remembered tiny details of things I thought only I would notice... things that were important to me became important to her and that, my friends, is not only romantic, but downright sexy...

yes, planned out "events" or "gifts" are romantic without a doubt, but at least for me, making the everyday special is what keeps romance alive for the long haul

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2014, 10:02 PM   #160
Firedance

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, Ma'am, My Lady
Relationship Status:
carrer girl

Firedance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST Reputation

The secret to happiness...
Firedance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Firedance For This Useful Post: