Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What are your feelings about armpits?
Shaved - Gross! 1 0.56%
Hairy - Gross! 23 12.92%
Shaved - Pretty! 36 20.22%
Hairy - Pretty! 2 1.12%
Shaved - Hot! 29 16.29%
Hairy - Hot! 11 6.18%
All of the Above 19 10.67%
None of the Above 13 7.30%
Meh 44 24.72%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2011, 03:58 PM   #61
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Thinking

Yanno I thought of this for a long long time, and I have to add that some people may have something wrong with their body chemistry I know I have a friend who has this and I really can't remember the name and sometimes she has to shower 3 times a day because she gets an unusual body odor and there was nothing mentally wrong with her. It's like when someone has halitosis they can't help what is going on in their mouth and it's not like they don't have good dental hygiene it's just their body chemicals that are all cattywompus.

"As explained by R. Kenneth Landow, an associate professor in UCLA's Department of Medicine and Dermatology, body odor is a common symptom of diabetes, gastrointestinal ailments and the now rarely seen typhoid fever. Hormonal fluctuations and other metabolic changes, such as high glucose readings in a diabetic, cause cause unusual if not always unpleasant scents to permeate from the skin."
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #62
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for posting that Snow. I'm going to pay attention to if I'm more likely to have a smell day during hormonefuckery. Doesn't happen often but, it happens.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #63
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default AhhhmPITZ

My Niece is 6 and obsessed with armpits and feet. She is a pretty funny kid, really bright and more than a bit precocious. She somehow works smelly arm pits, or stinky feet into most conversations be you friend or foe and then.... laughs at her own jokes! Did I mention we were related???
Old 12-02-2011, 12:30 AM   #64
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
o222Good. I quoted you because I do take offense to your "unintended offense". Here's why. I am a hard working dog. Sometimes no amount of deodorant, cologne, or lysol for that matter is going to curb the stink I can work up.
This wasn't what I was talking about. I'm not talking about kink, or after a hard day of physical work. I will share a real situation. I worked for years with someone, successful, brilliant, even famous for a while professionally, but he never wore deodorant. This was not a physical job, it was like an office and he stunk in a God Awful way. If you had to stand next to him and have a conversation, you would gag. Now, I mean really, what is up with that? What the F^^^ is up with that? He wasn't allergic, he just chose not to wear deodorant. I definitely think there was something mentally off with him.
- Kooch
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:59 AM   #65
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow :/

I guess I would of had a talk with HR or the supervisors..

Quote:
Originally Posted by o222Good View Post
This wasn't what I was talking about. I'm not talking about kink, or after a hard day of physical work. I will share a real situation. I worked for years with someone, successful, brilliant, even famous for a while professionally, but he never wore deodorant. This was not a physical job, it was like an office and he stunk in a God Awful way. If you had to stand next to him and have a conversation, you would gag. Now, I mean really, what is up with that? What the F^^^ is up with that? He wasn't allergic, he just chose not to wear deodorant. I definitely think there was something mentally off with him.
- Kooch
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #66
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I know that most butches have expectations for how a femme is supposed to look-said most<.

I have waxed my legs for 30 years. Never shave them. As time has gone by, hair now minimal and does not feel stubbly. Do it monthly and I am fine with that.

Underarms. Painful to wax. They drive me crazy after I shave them, itches like crazy-not sexy to scratch armpits. Once in a blue moon, I suck it up and shave anyway. I don't have much hair under my arms to begin with.

I have OCD traits so you can imagine the care with which I practice good hygiene. I pretty much always smell like a sweet flower, lol.

Nether region-well and very neatly trimmed, don't shave there, see armpit issue.

If a butch doesn't like my little bit of hair under my arms, oh well.

Re: butches, don't care if they have hair, no hair-just do not have BO please. I understand some people have a medical condition but this is rare. Some people just do not bathe regularly or use deodorant. I have nearly gagged in an elevator before and had to hold my breath for 6-floors, not fun.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #67
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I know that most butches have expectations for how a femme is supposed to look-said most<.

I have waxed my legs for 30 years. Never shave them. As time has gone by, hair now minimal and does not feel stubbly. Do it monthly and I am fine with that.

Underarms. Painful to wax. They drive me crazy after I shave them, itches like crazy-not sexy to scratch armpits. Once in a blue moon, I suck it up and shave anyway. I don't have much hair under my arms to begin with.

I have OCD traits so you can imagine the care with which I practice good hygiene. I pretty much always smell like a sweet flower, lol.

Nether region-well and very neatly trimmed, don't shave there, see armpit issue.

If a butch doesn't like my little bit of hair under my arms, oh well.

Re: butches, don't care if they have hair, no hair-just do not have BO please. I understand some people have a medical condition but this is rare. Some people just do not bathe regularly or use deodorant. I have nearly gagged in an elevator before and had to hold my breath for 6-floors, not fun.
Oh, I left out something important: I am not talking about the smell of arousal or the odor that may emanate from our bodies during, or after, hot sex. I absolutely love that smell. It is wonderful and a turn-on unto itself.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #68
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by o222Good View Post
- Kooch
I know you weren't talking about physical work and/or pleasure in your previous post. I used that as part of my examples in pointing out your generalized sweeping statements equating people with BO to the mentally ill. One does not automatically mean the other.

I would be really surprised if there is someone on this site that has not had a similar experience as you talk about here, a co worker, a classmate, someone on a plane....etc, that has stunk, or just plain stinks. One thing that sticks out clear as a bell for me in your post here is, "he just chose not to wear deodorant." That was his choice. I don't know one person in my life that had the choice to be mentally ill or not. I know it's rare but, not everyone gets a choice to stink or not. A lot of people in this world chose not to wear deodorant for one reason or another. Again, it's a choice, not a mental illness.

It offends me that you think he's mentally ill because of BO. Maybe he's just rude or insensitive. Maybe he gathers pleasure from annoying people around him. Maybe he just doesn't give a crap that you think he stinks. Non of those things equal mental illness.

I think all the 24/7 good smelling people in this world should thank their lucky stars they didn't live pre deodorant. I can't imagine how miserable they would have been.

I'm taking myself out of this discussion on the thread. I'm sure it's not what the OP had in mind. Feel free to PM me if this topic needs to go further. I'm not able to be online everyday, it might take one or two to get back to you.

Ryan

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous

Last edited by Ryobi; 12-02-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: forgot to apply deoderant.
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #69
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation

Google it.
All I said was that it's a red flag that
someone may be having difficulty.

But back to hair.

I was a young hippie in the late 60s and the more
hair, the better! I still can appreciate a lot of hair,
for example, Bears are cool!
Yet, I do really like it that my partner shaves her
underarms. I think it's one of those differences
between us that defines us...
Old 12-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I guess I would of had a talk with HR or the supervisors..

Or maybe the guy himself.

If it was that bad that people would gag near him, I could imagine easily that it affected his business in one way or another.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #71
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Or maybe the guy himself.

If it was that bad that people would gag near him, I could imagine easily that it affected his business in one way or another.
Well, I was relatively new, and he was a superior. It was sort of a running joke with the old-timers, they would just nod and say Oh Yeah! But they didn't really make anything of it, because he was an old friend and very important. Go figure.
The Following User Says Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 06:45 AM   #72
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post

<snip>

It offends me that you think he's mentally ill because of BO. Maybe he's just rude or insensitive. Maybe he gathers pleasure from annoying people around him. Maybe he just doesn't give a crap that you think he stinks. Non of those things equal mental illness.

<snip>

I'm taking myself out of this discussion on the thread. I'm sure it's not what the OP had in mind. Feel free to PM me if this topic needs to go further. I'm not able to be online everyday, it might take one or two to get back to you.

Ryan
Ryan, thanks for calling out the broad generalizations made about people living with mental illness. I don't think it's an assessment to be made lightly or flippantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Because now I'm curious about your feelings on pits too.

See the feet! thread for the original poll.
Let's talk about pits, baby.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #73
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation
Smile thats just me...

ok since I (i myself.i know way TMI) have very little hair on my body due to my race and or culture..it would be hard for me to state or demand a preference if my partner is comfortable with how they feel about themselves..i have been with women who have plenty of body hair shaved or unshaved.. i'm cool with it

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #74
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

When I was 15-18, I never shaved my pits. I had dreadlocks, made all my own clothes, bathed in patchouli, and did hippie things. It fit me during that time, but now NO WAY, haha. Most people can't believe I have such a granola past. I am still a hippie at heart though... with a Gucci bag. LMAO!

:-D
Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 12:47 AM   #75
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

In 7th grade, a girl sat behind me in my advisory class. She had extremely strong BO. She also wore deodorant - she even carried it with her in her bag to re-apply it several times a day. She looked mean. She had one of those faces I think that looks frowny when at rest. Her earlobes both were torn where earrings used to be. She was one of the nicest people in school - a very gentle, sweet person. I sat next to her all year and I've never forgotten her. I moved away that summer, so I never saw her again. I don't know why she had such strong BO, but it wasn't because she didn't wear deodorant and it wasn't because she didn't take showers and it wasn't because her clothes weren't washed. I think some people are just more endowed with scent glands than others or something.

I grew up in Austin, so a relative amount of hippie odor is just air to me. I'd love to smell the austin air again.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #76
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I definitely find pit hair hot, but not my own. It's not dense enough. Dense pit hair is hot. Body hair is hot to me. There ya go.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 12:07 AM   #77
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

I'm one of those people that just doesn't have a lot of body hair per se, or it's so light you don't notice it. I don't think I've shaved since ... well I don't really remember when. I've never had a problem with a woman that had a lot of hair either. In Europe a lot of women don't shave and sport some pretty impressive lip hair depending how far east you go. I'm more likely to be offended if a woman colours her hair than I am if she let it grow/cut it. My wife is of Spanish descent, so ... she's got more hair and it's darker than mine. She prefers to shave, and I don't care either way. She did have an issue when we first got together about not using deodorant, I can understand because I have allergies to fragrances and if I don't get hypoallergenic deodorant I can really suffer, but we worked through that, she never knew that it was available.

One thing about body odour that people should consider. Sometimes the meds you take can make you smell funky. I know that one of my meds now leaves a horrible acidy-metal smell that works its way out my pores. Nobody else seems to notice it, and I've asked, because it's so obnoxious to me. I can smell it on my clothes. Thankfully, nobody else does. But I did take one med that did evaporate off me and people DID notice, and I got that changed.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:44 AM   #78
DanceFoolsDance

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Happy

DanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST ReputationDanceFoolsDance Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't care, as long as they don't stink!
DanceFoolsDance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanceFoolsDance For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #79
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation

Now, while I like me a hairy armpit - and I confess, even a little funky too - it's not a dealbreaker or a dealmaker.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post: