Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2010, 03:48 AM   #1
StoneFinn

How Do You Identify?:
Transgressive Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine
Relationship Status:
hog-tied with love

StoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Avairy-- aka Gone to the Birds

'allo All and welcome to the Avairy

Thought that I would start this back up-- For the birds, and those of us who love them.

The songbirds that come and brighten our days in our gardens, the parrots that wake us here at dawn. The crows and blackbirds that we love, and the small finches that we put seed out for...

Who are the birds in your life... who are the rare birds you look for, the ones you watch out for...

This is our place to share our stories, questions, pictures... and overall love of birds...

Welcome!

"If I were to think of and dwell on disastrous possibilities, I could do nothing. I throw myself headlong into my work, and come up again with my studies; if the storm within gets too loud, I take a glass too much to stun myself." ~~ Van Gogh
StoneFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StoneFinn For This Useful Post: