Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 07:04 PM   #21
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
That all of you here have a good Christmas.
Awwww Snowy I hope your Holidays are wonderful!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #22
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Awwww Snowy I hope your Holidays are wonderful!

Thanks. You too!!

I've learned it's about the feelings, spirit, sharing.

The material stuff goes, updates etc.

It's the memories

If you have no family go help at a soup kitchen or shelter, Holiday spirit you will find.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #23
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks. You too!!

It's the memories

If you have no family go help at a soup kitchen or shelter, Holiday spirit you will find.
You are right. I do donate toys and food this timie of the year. And it does help one find the Holiday Spirit with no family...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #24
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks. You too!!

It's the memories

This is so true. When I first divorced and had to "share" my son with his father over part of the holidays, I was incredibly depressed. The first year, I wallowed and it was awful. The second, and subsequent years, I went and volunteered at the mission. I'd spend 2 days baking pies (which I love to do anyway), and would load up the car with them. The first time I walked in holding 4 pies on a tray, the faces of the homeless men there just lit up. When I said I had 20 more in the car that needed carrying in, I thought they were gonna explode. I felt so good that I forgot to feel bad.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #25
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Such a kind gesture Snowy, thanks. I wish the same for you and yours.

Quote:
That all of you here have a good Christmas/Navidad/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Posada.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #26
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I wish she was in My arms

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #27
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

That my sis and her family come home for Christmas this year. I don't think that will happen (so expensive and they have already had to make several unplanned trips home this year), but one can hope!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #28
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

hmmmm...someone to cook for, share a glass of wine with, and cuddle with Christmas Eve
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #29
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

i want to cook the pack a delicious Christmas dinner!!!
i need a new box shredder for the many ways i like to shred foods!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #30
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I want Nick to wash, fold, and put away all of my laundry. I also want him to reorganise the debacle that is more commonly known as the kitchen cupboards.

And I want a Shark Steam-Vac thingy.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #31
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I want Nick to wash, fold, and put away all of my laundry. I also want him to reorganise the debacle that is more commonly known as the kitchen cupboards.

And I want a Shark Steam-Vac thingy.
The Shark Steam-Vac thingy is a good product. Just sayin'.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #32
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Peace and good health.
That's something I haven't had much of during the past few Christmas seasons; especially with Mom's fight with cancer and my battle to juggle two households and a killer job.

And, an orange and an apple... just like Lil' Gma used to put in my stocking.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #33
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Peace and good health.
That's something I haven't had much of during the past few Christmas seasons; especially with Mom's fight with cancer and my battle to juggle two households and a killer job.

And, an orange and an apple... just like Lil' Gma used to put in my stocking.
We always got an orange and an apple in our stockings when I was little, I still do this for my youngin's
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #34
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
The Shark Steam-Vac thingy is a good product. Just sayin'.
I think it'll work out well for me. The apartment that I live in has REALLY cheap laminate flooring and it always looks like shit no matter what I do with it. It's cloudy as though it's got, like, a residue on it (it had that when I moved in) and I've tried a dozen different products to clean it that were specifically for laminate and NOTHING takes away that cloudy residue look.

I have found that if I wash by hand and dry the floors as I wash them that it improves things - but that is not how I am interested in spending my time. I get the feeling that the Shark will be a step up from mopping, although probably a step down from hand-washing.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #35
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation
Default gifts

I need an electric blanket. Shoes. Maybe a new purse. Shoes. A nice winter style dress maybe, and shoes to match of course. Oh yeah I need a new watch , and probably shoes to match the watch too.
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #36
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Ummmm Ummmm Ummmmm a battery for my watch

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #37
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
I think it'll work out well for me. The apartment that I live in has REALLY cheap laminate flooring and it always looks like shit no matter what I do with it. It's cloudy as though it's got, like, a residue on it (it had that when I moved in) and I've tried a dozen different products to clean it that were specifically for laminate and NOTHING takes away that cloudy residue look.

I have found that if I wash by hand and dry the floors as I wash them that it improves things - but that is not how I am interested in spending my time. I get the feeling that the Shark will be a step up from mopping, although probably a step down from hand-washing.
Exactly. I have a lot of laminate flooring. It is perfect for it. I use regular tap water. Flooring I would guess to be mid-grade and has never looked cloudy. Let me know how you make out (seriously!).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #38
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Materially, I would like a new vinyl back window for my convertible and a quality oil extractor.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #39
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Exactly. I have a lot of laminate flooring. It is perfect for it. I use regular tap water. Flooring I would guess to be mid-grade and has never looked cloudy. Let me know how you make out (seriously!).
I'll keep you posted. It's actually on sale this week at Canadian Tire so I might go and pick it up as an early giftmas gift to myself.

So you use tap water and no product? My mother uses a tiny bit of vinegar. Do you think I should try it both ways?

And how the hell are you doing?
Old 11-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #40
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
I'll keep you posted. It's actually on sale this week at Canadian Tire so I might go and pick it up as an early giftmas gift to myself.

So you use tap water and no product? My mother uses a tiny bit of vinegar. Do you think I should try it both ways?

And how the hell are you doing?
Yes, just tap water, but I understand that a lot of people use vinegar/water for cleaning. Before I use it I always vacuum the dust up first.

I am curious as to why there continues to be some sort of residue on your floor. Could the flooring have been ruined by a product someone used on the floor? If so, then I'm not sure it matters what you use (like changing to steam) making a difference. Doesn't Just G put floors in for a living...maybe you need to take a pic and send it to someone/bring it into a store....you said you have tried a lot of products. I mean, what could explain the cloudiness?

ETA: I am doing ok....I will PM you.