Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #41
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I just eat them, they all taste the same. Now, if they were jellybeans that'd be a different story. (Especially Life Saver Jelly Beans.....mmmmmm...)

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #42
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The crispy ones are my favorites although i haven't had any in quite a while.

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #43
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Coconut M&Ms

Must me a west coast thing...we don't got no stinkin coconut M&Ms over here!

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 05:52 PM   #44
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
Must me a west coast thing...we don't got no stinkin coconut M&Ms over here!
I have 4 bags of coconut m&ms in the kitchen.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #45
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I shall be expecting a package in the mail soon then. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I have 4 bags of coconut m&ms in the kitchen.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #46
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Go to the arcade and play Bubble Shooter. The "bubbles look like M&M's (with some color variance, LOL.)

It makes me happy to play this game.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #47
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I like the M&M Minis!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #48
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

(Whispering...) I have a whole big bag of M&M's in my drawer. I has been calling my name really loud, but so far I am resisiting it, LOL. Once opened, these bags seem to disappear quickly. How do these things happen?
Smooches,
Keri
Old 06-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #49
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

I can't believe I didn't see this thread before. I have a very specific protocol for eating M&M's. I like the peanut kind and I eat them according to color and size. I keep a Pringles can lid on my desk and shake a few out from a big bag. The colors must be eaten in this order, and from the smallest to the largest within each color.

Yellow
Orange
Red
Green
Blue
Brown

If I am eating from a single serving size bag, then I slit the bag along the side so I can see all of them and eat them in the proper order.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #50
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely **LOVE** peanut butter M&M's as well as Peanut M&M's ............ no particular order of eating them, they are all going to the same place in the end :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #51
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Do peanut butter M&M's have chocolate over them, or are they just candy coated peanut butter like Reeses Pieces? I hate Reeces pieces - no chocolate!
Smooches,
Keri
Old 06-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #52
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I personally think the peanut butter M&M's are not anything like Reeces pieces... They are melt in your mouth orgasmic good... at least for me...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #53
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Are they covered in chocolate under the candy shell?
Smooches,
Keri
Old 09-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #54
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Savoring some M&M's tonight.

8 blue
7 orange
6 brown
3 red ( they are my favorites - except for the pink Easter ones, LOL)
2 yellow
2 green

Anyone want to join me?
Sweet Chocolatey Smooches
Keri
Old 09-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #55
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

this is the best most random thread... KUDOS... or rather... M&Ms for all tonight

I too sort the M&Ms into a color assortment. I make rainbows with them. I have since I was a kid. (same with skittles or Reese's pieces yeah I know totally another thread). As others have said, I also need a flat surface to enjoy my slight OCD.

hp
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #56
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default me three

this IS the coolest thread...<smiles>
I, too, enjoy sorting them, by colors, not so much sizes...BUT each color has to have same number in its group...lol.....I prefer M&M Peanut.....and THEN...sometimes, I just gotta have a handful, and color groups be damned...chuck 'em several at a time...my tummy doesn't know the difference nor do my tastebuds...smiling...carry on M&M's eaters!
Old 09-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #57
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

m&m's yesss! Peanuts pleasseee. I eat them differently every time, never really sort the colors. I will eat one at a time letting the chocolate melt in my mouth then eating the peanut or I'll take several bites out of one or I will just pop a few in my mouth and let them melt or crunch them.

Last night I just had some, the mini individual packs. I also like to have soda (Pepsi/Pepsi Max) while eating them to wash them down. Guess I love the sugar mix.

An ex gf of mine used to take out all the green ones and give them to me.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 09:54 AM   #58
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

I do enjoy the pretzel M&M's.
Ranger Butch Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #59
Jessica

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Taken

Jessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

My boss likes to put hers in the microwave for a few seconds. She says it's like a tiny burst of chocolate when you bite into them. I have yet to try this for the fear of doing it wrong and making a mess in the microwave. I prefer peanut M&M's, eaten a few at a time not paying attention to color.
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #60
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Smile When in Vegas...

Ever been the M&M Store on the Strip in Vegas. Mesmerizing. All these clear plastic tubes filled with every color M under the sun. And they are dispensers with a little spigot at the bottom. You can fill a bag with your own color mix. But be careful. Before you know it you are hauling 20 lbs. on M's back home. This is what heaven looks like in my dreams.

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin

Last edited by Alurra; 10-05-2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: typo
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote