Old 09-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation
Default Drag King Curiosity

I don't know if this is the place to come, I consider drag kings a performance art... but there are a LOT of forums and sub forums to sift through. I don't want this to get too serious!

I'm curious of your opinion, I'm a hardcore femme, swagger, skirts, heels and all. But the drag king world is something I've always been interested in. I recently dug up a photo of me from college, theatre stage makeup, and my favorite subject thorough the entire semester was the fake hair and beards. I had been looking forward to it since I'd signed up for the class.

Now this is what I normally look like...

This is my "twin brother" Alexander.

I think it's a good go because I'm attracted to myself in this photo. Hehehe!

I'm wondering if it's at all possible for a femme to be a drag king or do you think it's just a butch dominated world? Am I less femme because it's something I think I'd enjoy? Are there any other femmes that ever toyed with the idea of being a King? And do the Butches find it less attractive in a woman who wants to cross dress as a King?

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Open to Discussion. ^_^
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Do it!

I say do it cause it's something that appeals to you, lifes to short!!! I'll be a fan!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDrug View Post
I don't know if this is the place to come, I consider drag kings a performance art... but there are a LOT of forums and sub forums to sift through. I don't want this to get too serious!

I'm curious of your opinion, I'm a hardcore femme, swagger, skirts, heels and all. But the drag king world is something I've always been interested in. I recently dug up a photo of me from college, theatre stage makeup, and my favorite subject thorough the entire semester was the fake hair and beards. I had been looking forward to it since I'd signed up for the class.

Now this is what I normally look like...

This is my "twin brother" Alexander.

I think it's a good go because I'm attracted to myself in this photo. Hehehe!

I'm wondering if it's at all possible for a femme to be a drag king or do you think it's just a butch dominated world? Am I less femme because it's something I think I'd enjoy? Are there any other femmes that ever toyed with the idea of being a King? And do the Butches find it less attractive in a woman who wants to cross dress as a King?

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Open to Discussion. ^_^
I think you look great! No you are not less femme and down on the butch who has a problem with it!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Go for it! I think femme drag kings sounds hot!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think you should do whatever pleases you.
It's your form of expression and art --
You look gorgeous in the dress and HOT as a Drag King.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #6
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

HOT HOT HOT

Do it!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:45 PM   #7
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Do it and enjoy it. It will not make you "less femme", nor will it take away from your femininity.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #8
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

I think the hardest part of being a drag king might be getting the swagger down... my swag is SUPER femme, it's ALL in my hips. ^___^ Not that thats a bad thing.
No day but today!"
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Do what makes you happy. It's the least you deserve in life

-S
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think the hardest part of being a drag king might be getting the swagger down... my swag is SUPER femme, it's ALL in my hips. ^___^ Not that thats a bad thing.
I totally get that. I've tried. Cause truly i think it is SUPER hot. Not that all butches do that, but the ones that do OMG.

Normally, i fail. Ok i always fail. But, try it. I'm assuming it just takes practice?

Again, you don't have to have the swagger, just try not to swing your hips, i think it's more in the shoulders?....from one femme to another..lol.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I totally get that. I've tried. Cause truly i think it is SUPER hot. Not that all butches do that, but the ones that do OMG.

Normally, i fail. Ok i always fail. But, try it. I'm assuming it just takes practice?

Again, you don't have to have the swagger, just try not to swing your hips, i think it's more in the shoulders?....from one femme to another..lol.
Right!? I think so too. ^_^ I used to do a LOT of acting in high school...and some in college... so it shouldn't be TOO hard... right? o.o I also have a lot of butch friends that have the swagger so I'll just make them teach me. ^__^

Also gotta get the binding thing down... I've got really awesome tits for a woman... not so great for drag. XD
No day but today!"
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

The "swagger" as you say, comes natural. It's binding up my damn Double D's that's the hard part! LOL
Old 09-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #13
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

By the way, Alpha, there is a VERY VERY popular Drag King Troupe in Boston called "All The Kings Men". It's how I got my start in dragging, winning their first ever Drag King Idol contest. Their main leader is very much a Femme and she pulls of fthe Drag n swag n femme perfectly. She is definitely a full fledge Femme outside of performance as well. She's the only femme in the troupe and rocks it out. Both on stage and off. You go girl!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #14
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Two words: Smoking hottttttt!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I think you look great! No you are not less femme and down on the butch who has a problem with it!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #15
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm wondering if it's at all possible for a femme to be a drag king or do you think it's just a butch dominated world?
A femme is capable of doing anything she wants! Butches Schmutzes, go for it and have fun! Please keep us posted.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #16
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

its funny this has been brought up just now, for I have been thinking about this for myself. I am an older bodacious femme who packs. (gawd I love the way I am!) and I have in this past year, been breaking alot of personally placed boundaries. I have a friend who is a drag king...and he started me thinking. I would love to do some old timers..frank sinatra type cruisers.

dont be afraid to try anything. Its how we find ourselves. if we remain untapped, we can find ourselves wondering oneday if we are more like others wanted us to be, than who we really are....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I say go for it!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #18
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Drag is the art of illusion...looks to me like you have it down perfectly! Have fun with it!

I have been doing drag for *gulp* 20 years now...seems like just yesterday!

When Club Cassanova was touring the US about 10 years ago, of the 4 drag kings, 2 were femmes. I opened for them and they stayed at my house...we sat up for HOURS talking about the illusion and how it throws people way off to see them when they are not in drag. There is a documentary out there that they filmed. Google Club Cassanova....it's pretty cool stuff!

Good luck to you!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #19
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

I've not read through this entire thread, but plan to read through it more. I had to pop in and say that I've always wanted to try doing drag. It's on my bucket list.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #20
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

U totally look hot! I say go for it!!
I started at 20 performing as a Diva, traveled all over and even worked as a show director. I enjoyed it beyond belief. If it's something u want to try, there's no harm in it! Enjoy!!!

Tags
butch, cross dress, drag king, facial hair, femme