The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for:

- this site
- having K in my life
- having a roof over our heads and a job that seems permanent
- all the friends I have all over the world.
- family, near and far
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #22
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Today I am grateful for...

The NHS (the free health care system here in the UK). It's not perfect but when I hear some of the horror stories about what goes on in other countries, the US included, it makes me realize how lucky we actually are.
As a Canadian experiencing first hand the US system, I second this notion
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #23
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

• that it's Tuesday and the lady is working *here*
  • for the heat that just kicked on
  • for morning time with our pets
  • that the holidays are coming soon!!!
  • that our December guests come in one month!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #24
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pajara2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
When is one "too old" to be naughty...because I never want to admit to that age.
Giggling, you know like Gracie said, we're only as pretty as we feel.......inside. It's that kinda thing.
~Pashi
Old 11-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #25
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am grateful for my partner...

I have, (in the past) been partnered with people who had one side they show the world and the other side they showed in private..

My role was.. Don't do anything to make me look bad.. Watch your P's and Q's and be a sweet girl.. Don't do anything that will make me look bad..

I often wished for a partner who would say.... *Damned the torpedos, full steam ahead* I'm going to speak my piece and let the chips fall where they may.. You do the same and it will be a hella ride*

My wish came true in Mitmo... Grin... She doesn't care what I say, how I act, what I look like.. She says things like.. *I want to lick your mind* and.. Damn baby, you are so cute.. (While I have on bleach stained clothes and a head scarf.. smelling of bleach)

I got real lucky the last time I didn't tell her to get the fuck out of my apt... Real lucky.. with cake even...
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Generally grateful...

I am grateful for all those who came before, so that I may know a true and gentle soul when it's revealed to me. I'm grateful for him, who fits me like a complex but funny as Hell puzzle. I'm grateful for ROOOOOOOTbeer candies.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #27
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~ I am grateful for my teachers....past and present. Thank You for what You taught me, even when I didn't want to learn. Thank You for teaching me what I needed to know about stuff and life and what was of value and what was not. Thank You standing by me and thank You for going when You needed to go.

~Diva
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #28
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for so many things that I couldn't possibly just list them all in a post.

Most of all I am grateful for the beautiful friends,family and my beautiful girlfriend who warms my heart and keeps me on my toes.

Its a good day..
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #29
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
~ I am grateful for my teachers....past and present. Thank You for what You taught me, even when I didn't want to learn. Thank You for teaching me what I needed to know about stuff and life and what was of value and what was not. Thank You standing by me and thank You for going when You needed to go.

~Diva
This is good stuff.

I got a lot out of school......and not just the textbook stuff. The teachers and coaches I had over the years were a HUGE part of my personal growth and development. Huge.

Thank you for reminding me of this, Diva.

Today, I am grateful for...
  • being able to rest when I'm sick
  • snow in the mountains
  • our health insurance
  • humility
  • my childhood (even the ridiculously hard parts)
Old 11-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #30
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

234 like-minded people
All the rest on their way
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm grateful he found me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #32
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am grateful for my family and friends.

I am grateful for this space to share.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #33
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm grateful he found me.
Very tender. I'm glad he did too.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:05 AM   #34
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm grateful for Target. I love The Target.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:38 AM   #35
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a year ago today I stopped drinking.
Of course this is after I had relapsed for three days
after 19 years of complete and uninteruppted sobriety
I am so grateful I drank
for it broke what needed to get broken so it could heal the right way
a year later I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders
and that I am heading in the right direction once again
Old 11-13-2009, 06:30 AM   #36
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am grateful the world has spun around and there is peace in the valley for us.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #37
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I am grateful the world has spun around and there is peace in the valley for us.
That has to be one of the best pictures i've ever seen in your signature.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #38
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
That has to be one of the best pictures i've ever seen in your signature.

Thanks Hud..my girl sent it to me.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #39
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful that I had my abcess lanced. It felt so much better afterwards.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #40
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for my wonderful and loving family, even if they dont understand my being queer.
I am grateful to have a child that inspires me to be a better woman.
I am grateful for the Universe who always seems to make everything turn out the way it should.
I am grateful that just when I think I cant take on one more health issue, I find the strength and courage to fight it.
I am grateful for the gift of today.
And I am grateful to all of you here. MY chosen family, who are always here through the good, the bad, the ugly. And like every good family does, we fight like hell, but we also love like hell.

I love you guys,
Jewel
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote