Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-23-2017, 05:53 PM   #3221
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tired.

I have done more today, than I did in the last two weeks, and boy am I feeling it!

Weed whacked the backyard
Picked up the dry cleaning
Bought 40 lb bags of horse pellets at the tractor store
Grocery shopped
Put groceries away
Cleaned the litter box

It was the first day I could lift since getting out of the hospital
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 05:58 PM   #3222
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Relieved that I got my spouse to the doctor and got her meds for a UTI before it got too bad.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:00 PM   #3223
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired and a little worse for wear but tomorrow is my Friday and I have a long weekend to look forward to, even if it's going to storm cats and dogs during half of it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 06:16 PM   #3224
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Today kind of kicked my butt.
Without elaborating, allow me just to say, "me too!" Goodness, what a day it was.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:39 PM   #3225
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Happy! I finally got some security session fixation code running and doing its job correctly. I am sure my users feel so protected now. LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 06:46 PM   #3226
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Very contemplative.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 07:21 PM   #3227
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Happy! I finally got some security session fixation code running and doing its job correctly. I am sure my users feel so protected now. LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 07:44 PM   #3228
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Very tired, about time for some shut eye.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 08:24 PM   #3229
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty good, considering I'm still worn out from yesterday.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 05:34 AM   #3230
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy that I get to leave work early today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 05:58 AM   #3231
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Frazzled.......
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 10:22 AM   #3232
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling that I hate the border between USA and Canada; otherwise there'd be plenty of Americans here I'd consider marrying or hiring as my geriatric nurse.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 10:30 AM   #3233
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Conversely, Trump changes making it very difficult for Canadian nurses to get to US hospitals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'm feeling that I hate the border between USA and Canada; otherwise there'd be plenty of Americans here I'd consider marrying or hiring as my geriatric nurse.
How do I feel? Profoundly sad for everyone affected by this election-especially for the Detroit patients that need the Canadian nurses because we don't have enough American nurses in the city to fill positions!

Trump visa changes keep Canadian nurses from Detroit hospitals

USA TODAY NETWORKMatt Helms, Detroit Free PressPublished 10:45 p.m. ET
March 16, 2017 |

DETROIT — Specialized Canadian nurses have been stopped from entering the U.S. to work at metro Detroit hospital systems, and many more could lose their ability to work here under the Trump administration's visa changes, one of the region's largest health systems warned Thursday.

Officials from Henry Ford Health System, which operates five metro Detroit hospitals, said registered nurses with advanced specialties — including nurse anesthetists and nurse practitioners — may no longer qualify for NAFTA Professional visas.

The non-immigrant NAFTA visas, also called TN visas, allow citizens of Canada and Mexico to work in the U.S. "in prearranged business activities for U.S. foreign employers," according to the State Department.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection, however, denied late Thursday any policy change had occurred.

Canada's CBC News reports that as many as 40,000 Canadians work on TN visas in the U.S.

Marc Topoleski, an immigration lawyer representing Henry Ford Health System, said about 400 Canadian nurses work for Henry Ford, and about 30 of them are nurse practitioners or nurse anesthetists. Hundreds more work for the region's other major health care systems, including the Detroit Medical Center, Beaumont and St. John Providence.

Topoleski said the health system and hospital operators in U.S. border states around the country are scrambling to understand U.S. Customs and Border Patrol changes that could have a dramatic impact on providing care because of a critical shortage of nurses with advanced specialties.

Patti Kunkel, a Windsor, Ontario, area resident who's been a nurse in Detroit since 2000, said she's worried that she may be stopped at the border and her privileges to work here revoked because she's a nurse practitioner, a registered nurse with advanced training able to diagnose and treat illness and prescribe medication to patients.

"We are already short-staffed," Kunkel said at a news conference this afternoon at Henry Ford's administrative offices in Midtown Detroit. "We are all overworked because of being short-staffed, so going down one more is going to be very difficult on my team as well as myself, because I will be at home. I already feel guilty when I can't come in for overtime because I'm burned out."

Kunkel said her current visa doesn't expire until 2018, but she said she and other nurses are worried that their visas could be revoked at any time.

In a statement released Thursday evening, however, U.S. Customs and Border Protection denied there had been any step-up in enforcement.

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection has not had any policy changes that would affect TN status," said the statement emailed by Kris Grogan, public affairs officer. "One of the most common issues CBP sees is improper paperwork presented by the traveler in relation to the position classification they are applying under. Another common issues is the lack of proper documents needed to grant a TN non-immigrant classification."

It added: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection is currently working closely with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for greater clarity in regards to specialized categories that fall under the registered nurse classification."

Topoleski said Customs officials have told him and other lawyers little about the changes that apparently are a part of President Trump's overhaul of immigration laws and a crackdown in the North American Free Trade Agreement, the 1994 agreement between the U.S., Canada and Mexico to liberalize trade between the nations. Trump has pledged to renegotiate NAFTA, blaming it for significant American job losses.

Topoleski said Customs officials are saying that the advanced nurses skills are "too advanced" for them to fit under the registered nurse category, although the nurses are still, indeed, registered nurses.

"Our argument is the opposite, that Marsince those two jobs require as a foundational requirement that you have to be a registered nurse to even perform those jobs, that is why it should continue to be considered under the registered nurse category," Topoleski said. "To say that, because they're advanced or have a more advanced duties or require more advanced education, that they're still not at their core registered nurses just doesn't make a lot of sense to us."

Topoleski said Henry Ford is exploring whether to get more of its specialized nurses H-1B visas, which are issued to highly skilled workers. But that process potentially could take six months and would cost health providers significantly more money — about $4,000 for H-1Bs compared with $200 for TN visas.

It's an expense he said Henry Ford will make if it must, although he said he believes the money is better spent on patient care instead of bureaucratic visa changes. In the meantime, he said, it could put hundreds of specialized nurses at risk of not being able to get to their jobs for months while they await new visas.

Topoleski, a member of a nationwide task force of immigration lawyers, said he has heard from other attorneys around the country about advanced nurses being turned away at the border. He said it primarily is impacting northern border states because similarities in education education and training in the U.S. and Canada make it easier for American health providers to hire Canadian nurses.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rses/99288212/

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 03-24-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Noticed it was how do I feel, not election thread :(
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #3234
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Evolving...

Inspired and full of light...
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 11:50 AM   #3235
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Better. One of my coworkers had a bad fall yesterday and sustained a head injury. She's almost 70 years old. Just got back from visiting her at the hospital and she's doing better and being released today. Her granddaughter is going to be staying with her. I've been crazy worried since yesterday.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 08:14 PM   #3236
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Tired and worn out
Old 03-24-2017, 08:54 PM   #3237
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Tired and worn out
I second this.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 02:15 AM   #3238
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

First day I feel like my old self after 3 weeks of serious fall and then the flu. Rough month.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 09:24 AM   #3239
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel great!

I woke up early thinking about work and clinching my jaw.
So, I put on an old movie, had some breakfast, and hot Irish tea then I fell asleep. I just woke up and I feel refreshed.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:31 PM   #3240
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Good! I need to grab some actual food instead of ice cream, though, before heading out again.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: