Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

woke me up with kisses. Then they made me go get them food, very glad petsmart was open today! Then they laid around barking orders at me! Pet me here..scratch me there!
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 01:38 PM   #1402
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I let them out to potty while I was folding towels. After about 15 minutes, I heard one of them bark then the other. I went to the door to see what they were up to and they had crossed the driveway, made their way trotting toward the boat justa barking. I didn't see anything out there for them to be barking at. I hollered at them to come, they both slammed on brakes and turned around and came back.

I can't imagine what a 7 pound 2 toothed Chihuahua and a 17 pound love bug thought they were going after that would be intimidated by their bark. SMH silly lil critters.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 08:52 PM   #1403
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's good to do research because you don't want to get a dog that doesn't fit your life. That wouldn't work for you or them and will just create an unhappy dog and human. I found a neat link that lists a lot things to consider about the Pyrenees, like they are hard to train, bark a LOT, have a thick, heavy coat, require a lot of exercise and drool quite a bit.

Great Pyrenees Dog Breed

Also, there's this article.

Something else to consider besides breed traits is the individual animal. I've had a miniature Irish Setter that didn't fit a lot of either of his mixed breed traits (Setter and Chihuahua) and a Shit Zhu that ticked the list nearly all the way down.

Have you considered a shelter dog?

To be thread compliant, my Loki is warming my spot on the sofa and Gracie is holding down the back of the sofa....oh, wait....she just moved. Not sure where but I'm sure they will both be in the kitchen in a minute when I go in to put down their kibble lunch.

Yep, that's where they are now. He's eating and she's delicately bathing.
Thank you Gemme.

I plan to nerrow down the list and then meet some dogs from those breeds. I have already met the Great Pyrenees at a coworkers house. They are a wonderful breed. I know that I want a medium to large dog. A lot of the breeds that interest me cannot take this heat. I will definitely go with a rescue pet. I always do and it has worked out well

Thank you for your help,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 09:02 PM   #1404
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

My pets did what they do everyday: they ate, they peed, they pooped, they ripped the hell out of everything they could find.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 10:02 PM   #1405
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi Dapper,

The Great Pyreness was my first choice but after my research it seemed that the Newfoundland was a better fit. The Newfoundland is a working dog, good with kids and cats, and would rescue me if I got hurt alone on the ranch. I have not made a decision yet but I am doing research on different dogs. I consider this to be a life time commitment and I want to find the best fit for the canine and me.

I welcome all suggestions because I want to make an informed decision. Like I said above this is a commitment.
Chad
Does a Newfoundland do ok in the heat?

I don't know if you know her, but Miss Tia (on this site), has been rescuing and loving Newfoundlands for years and years. I am sure she would love to hear from you to ask questions. I don't know if she comes on the site anymore, but a PM should go to her email. She may be able to find you a rescue, as well.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 06:03 AM   #1406
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie has adopted my bar top padded stool as her new balcony. From there, she delicately paws at the blinds until they are opened and she can see outside to locate those pesky chirping birds.

Loki is on the sofa.

Maybe this is why she's tiny and he's big bordering on huge.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 07:31 AM   #1407
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post

I don't know if you know her, but Miss Tia (on this site), has been rescuing and loving Newfoundlands for years and years. I am sure she would love to hear from you to ask questions. I don't know if she comes on the site anymore, but a PM should go to her email. She may be able to find you a rescue, as well.
Oops. I forgot she changed her name to Soft * Silver.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 11:24 AM   #1408
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default Our house is seldom quiet!

First the introductions:

We are a 3 cat household with 2 human caretakers.

Madam Calliope- rules all of the household's activities, from when an extra

scoop of food is to be added to the dish (which she supervises, then

walks away without eating a kibble) to when the litterbox needs care. She is

not that obsessed with water,but the Prince Che is. He demands a trickle of

water be left on at the sink. He wants his fresh cold water.

Now Prince Che can't be blamed. He was literally born on my lap, and

the story goes from there. He is spoiled rotten to the core. If he lacks

anything wanted or needed, I am informed by Calliope. She rules the

roost. We were once staying at Her brother's who has 2 large dog...

one a pit bull, one is a German Shepherd/Dobie mix. She had the two

dogs obeying her (Calliope) within 2 days. She would regularly lay

between them and their foodbowl until she wished to get up (~15-30 mins).

Then, and only then could they stand to approach the bowl. She did

this just to exert dominance. Neither Sue nor I would move her, and

none of my brother's family dared. She has powerful arms and nails,

even a slap stings. If you followed her rules and requests, she's

a wonderful and sweet cat. Wooh be the human who forgets who's in

charge.

Poor Prince Che, he was born for the moniker General Che. But with his

spoiled, dinty self, he ends up being called "Che-Che" or "Sweet-Che". Some

Cuban Revolutionary here. Next time I'll wait to see the personality before

choosing a name. He should be named Little Prince. The boy is so dainty

that his paws have never touched grass. My next cat name was to be

Fidel ... I'll wait.

The last one, I found hiding behind a washer about 3 weeks ago. Really

hasn't adjusted to life here. She had belonged to my neighbor who left

her without making arrangements when being sent back to prison (no

surprise - parole violation). This kitty (? age) was scared and hungry.

She only looks about 7 months, but we're told she's an adult. She has

grown in length as well as width. We originally named her Diva, but she

might not grow into that.

Right now, I call (ah, the poor thing) her Rat Cat. She took down most

of our bathroom dropdown ceiling trying to get out. Actually, we were lucky.

The electrical wires (old house) were burning through, and had already

burnt the plastic. We thought her shenanigans were responsible for

all the damage, and the lights going out there. Rat Cat's antics had most

likely saved us from a house fire according to the slumlord's

repair dude. Our slumlord has not done any upkeep since he bought

the building. Glad the Rat Cat is a good investigator.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 08:39 PM   #1409
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte the Magnificent has overdosed again. Where he found the plastic grocery bag I do not know. Any time I think I've left no stone unturned, somehow he manages to scrounge up another one. He's been locked indoors to keep him safe and healthy, but I think he's actually better off vaccinated, booted out and left to the wolves. He always comes home happy, healthy, bouncing back in, unharmed from a trip outside. And there are a lot more plastic bags to be had out there than there are in here. Plus when I keep him inside he gains a lot of weight. He's all mister el gordo now. I used to worry if let him outdoors some other animal might beat him up or some car might do him in. Now I'm just worried if I keep locking him up indoors he's going to develop type two diabetes. Well, at least he'd be in good company. Maybe one of those cat wheel things, like they have for hamsters only bigger, for cats. However I have issues about forcing on a cat, exercise things I'd be unwilling to have forced on me. Don't think I'd very much like one my size in the in the living room insinuating, hint hint.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 08:38 AM   #1410
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

My youngest (Wilbur) and oldest (Spirit) wrestling. Needless to say, it was a waste of time to make the bed this morning...lol

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 03:33 PM   #1411
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie hid under the bed while I vacuumed and only came out when Loki was playing with one of those jingly balls in the living room. Loki came and supervised me cleaning the bathroom. Every time I walk near the kitchen, they both run in like it's dinner time. Soon enough, sweet vultures. Soon enough.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 04:41 PM   #1412
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Hi Dapper,

No, I don't think the Newfoundland or Great Pyreness can handle the Texas heat. Back to the drawing board. I have plenty of time to complete my research. I am now looking at Collies.

Thank you,
Chad.

On the kitty front, my kitties are still making me laugh everyday.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 05:33 PM   #1413
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Dapper,

No, I don't think the Newfoundland or Great Pyreness can handle the Texas heat. Back to the drawing board. I have plenty of time to complete my research. I am now looking at Collies.

Thank you,
Chad.

i have friends who have pyrs they are very good dogs but you have to treat them with calmness and lots of patience. Never yell at them. They are guardian dogs and it is their nature to guard a herd. It's in their nature to love to go out at night because that is their internal clock in time "to work". Also hot weather doesn't seem to bother them too much as long as you provide good shade and plenty of fresh water..if you don't get a puppy, realize a rescue usually comes with problems ie, they've been abused, ignored or both..so assume any rescue dog will not be easily won over. Make sure you get as much history as possible and be armed with plenty of patience. It will take a long while for a mistreated pyr to trust you. Treats help. Be available but don't push your presence on him. He/she enjoys their own company but if you respect them and treat them well they will eventually seek out your company.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 06:37 PM   #1414
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Hi Dapper,

Thank you,
Chad.

Hey, Buddy, The Great Pyreness is number one for doing what you want in Texas. Did you miss what I wrote?

"The most common LGDs in Texas are Great Pyre- nees, Anatolian Shepherds, Maremma, or Akbash. These or similar guardian dog breeds are highly suggested. Breeds that do not have strong protective instincts are less likely to be effective. Breeds whose instinct is to hunt or herd have behaviors that are counterproductive to guarding small ruminants and rarely become effective LGDs. Survey data indicates that the Great Pyrenees is the most common guardian dog, primarily because it is a good guardian breed and is the least aggressive towards people and livestock."

Like, the top four for texas is listed right above to kill your coyote (and be gentle with everyone else). Just what you said you wanted.

You might want to start with those. A collie is a herder. You don't want a herder or a hunter. See above.

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-dog-kill-a-coyote

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 07:25 PM   #1415
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Hey, Buddy, The Great Pyreness is number one for doing what you want in Texas. Did you miss what I wrote?

"The most common LGDs in Texas are Great Pyre- nees, Anatolian Shepherds, Maremma, or Akbash. These or similar guardian dog breeds are highly suggested. Breeds that do not have strong protective instincts are less likely to be effective. Breeds whose instinct is to hunt or herd have behaviors that are counterproductive to guarding small ruminants and rarely become effective LGDs. Survey data indicates that the Great Pyrenees is the most common guardian dog, primarily because it is a good guardian breed and is the least aggressive towards people and livestock."

Like, the top four for texas is listed right above to kill your coyote (and be gentle with everyone else). Just what you said you wanted.

You might want to start with those. A collie is a herder. You don't want a herder or a hunter. See above.

Hi Dapper,

Interesting article. I still worry about the heat for a Great Pyreness but it is still my favorite breed. I will continue my research. I have a colleague that has had both the Great Pyreness and the Newfoundland growing up in New Jersey. He thought the Texas heat would be hard on the Newfoundland and the Great Pyreness. I will check with the local AKC. Thank you for your support and assistance.

Chad
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 07:51 PM   #1416
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Shes being a brat as usual.... Trying to dig holes under the new fence to go on an adventure.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 11:27 PM   #1417
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

They played and played in the backyard. Today I bought Jeffrey a bright orange hard long cylinder-like toy that has a thick string looped through an eye on one end. He loves that kind. After he ran all over full speed with it, throwing it in the air ... he settled with it between his paws, began slowly pulling the string all the way until it stopped at the knot ... then gently pulled it the opposite direction - same deal. He does this over and over.

Jennifer and Kevin do not become the least bit jealous when he gets a new toy. In fact, I think they like it because they get some peace. LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 05:36 AM   #1418
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Hi Dapper,

Thank you,
Chad.

I found a link to an article for heat tolerant dogs if you'd like to take a look at it and see if one them would work for you. Border collies are on it, but like Dapper said, they are strong herders. Your cats would not be happy.

I think it's great that you are putting so much effort into researching the proper pet for your needs and wants. Remember after the 101 Dalmatians remake came out? People that had no clue how high energy and attention demanding Dalmatians were got them and then the shelters flooded with them months later.

One thing I'm sure you have already thought about is your work schedule. You will need a dog that's okay with being alone for a long stretch at a time and won't be destructive while you are gone. You will need to devote a lot of time to training and then be consistent so they keep up with it.

For thread compliancy, my fur babies are tearing up the place playing chase and Nascar.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 04-05-2018 at 05:38 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 05:50 AM   #1419
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Have you looked into a mixed pitbull. That's a dog who will short charge

away an aggressor then stand over what needs protecting like it's daring

someone to make a move. The pit will have the last move. Had a pit who

was my protector that a stranger wanted to meet. He asked how she was

with babies. Had a 15 mo. walking around while we chatted, kid fell, started

crying. Dad starts to panic until he realizes that she had positioned

herself over the boy on the sidewalk. Anyone other than dad tried to

approach, she's keep 'em away with a deep throated growl. As her owner, I

wouldn't really want to go a round with Hildegaard if guarding a kid. He

offered me 1000 dollars on the spot. No way, I raised her like that.

There are many breeds that would thrive in Texas, and do you really need

an AKC breed. I have found that the most intelligent dogs tend to be

Heinz 57, and saving a life is nothing to sneeze at.

Sorry, I'm cathexis. New to this thread, and avid pet keeper. The dogs

have been pits, coyote mix, wolf/black lab hybrid. We're in too small an apt

for a canine now...wouldn't be fair...fond of big canines, duh.

Hate to butt in, but just had to. Good luck with your search.

If I can do anything to help, like help sort out various breed characteristics,

jusk ask.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 10:44 PM   #1420
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nope No Pit Bulls Here Just Us Unicorns

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets