Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I recommend Barron's EZ anatomy and physiology. It helped me when I took AP 1 and 2 accelerated. I will pm you the ISBN number when I get home tonight!

Good luck!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I confess...

...I knew I shouldn't have had that spicy Cajun chicky sammich yesterday since I knew I had forgotten to take my tummy pill (stupid Rx for my stupid hella horrible acid reflux) but it was soooooooo good it was almost worth the misery

...my psych teacher was awesome and looks like that class is going to be super enjoyable for me (eventhough half the class is made up of wacky schmoopy teenagers from the local high school who are doing Early College)

...I can only hope my anatomy/physiology class goes even half that well, because I know I'm gonna have the most trouble in that area. Guess it's my fault for taking the hardest a/p class they offered, but I wanted it to count more towards possible transfers. I just know my brain wasn't meant to remember every lil doodad whatsit on the human body.

...I'm happy to see warmer weather (yes, 30 degrees is now considered warm for me).

...I'm impatient waiting for my tax info to get here, cause ever since I took an H&R Block job on a whim a few years ago I've become a total nerd during tax season...lol Also thinking that if I didn't have classes during the day I might go back and do some temp work there. I made boatloads of $$$ at the place, just for sitting in a chair and crunching some numbers. (Well, if you don't count the gazillion tax laws I had to learn each year.)

...I'm also impatient for the remainder of my student grant refund $. I was planning on saving it for emergencies and necessities but I think I may have to dip in to it a little cause my laptop seems to be on the verge of kicking the electronical bucket.

...(most importantly) I miss my boo and am sooooo ready for some snuggly quality time.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #1022
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I am going to need a coffee IV to get me through my history class!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #1023
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

My schedule for the rest of the week is insane.

I want to sleep more than 5 hours night.

I won't be able to do that. Boo.

I am whiney and fussy about the whole thing.

Maybe it'll be better by Monday
Old 01-19-2011, 07:12 PM   #1024
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confess..

when i seek guidance
i see fire and ice

if i showed you, you would see it too.

but im under heavy security to endulge.

blah
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #1025
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

- i'm really, really, loving life...
- i underestimate my capabilities, often.. i should give myself credit more..
- i LOVE American & Canadian Idol.. *watching AI now* YAAAAAY!
- i enjoy people watching, very much !
- am ready to take the next step in moving forward on my journey.. love that i'm stickin' to it & groovin' for more & more & MORE!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #1026
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

I am having a love affair with the gym! Makes me hot, sweaty, exhausted...knows how to work my legs and thighs..and many other body parts....love the heat and burn running through my muscle...lol OK OK...you get the picture! lol

I am determined to have a ghetto booty!!! (hey now, we can all dream!)

Sometimes I feel underappreciated or overlooked.

I am ready to love and be loved. Feel needed and wanted! Want to just be a one and only....*sigh*

I refused to sit down on my favorite spot in the sauna because a very hairy man left what looked like a puddle...possibly POND of ass sweat. No thank you! The spot is permanently tainted!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 09:32 PM   #1027
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I confess...

...I can only hope my anatomy/physiology class goes even half that well, because I know I'm gonna have the most trouble in that area. Guess it's my fault for taking the hardest a/p class they offered, but I wanted it to count more towards possible transfers. I just know my brain wasn't meant to remember every lil doodad whatsit on the human body.

I confess...

...Despite my confidence walking into class, it did NOT go as well as hoped, and was in fact BRUTAL. The professor is a former biochemist who lectures so quickly and bounces to and from so many topics that there was zero chance to take notes. Every student in class pretty much just sat there for 2 hours looking dumbstruck, as I know I was. I'm hoping she'll let me voice record the lectures from now on, so that I can have some way to go back and review.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #1028
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I have my notes from both A-P 1 and 2, if you would like them. Just let me know!

Zimmy

Quote:
I confess...

...Despite my confidence walking into class, it did NOT go as well as hoped, and was in fact BRUTAL. The professor is a former biochemist who lectures so quickly and bounces to and from so many topics that there was zero chance to take notes. Every student in class pretty much just sat there for 2 hours looking dumbstruck, as I know I was. I'm hoping she'll let me voice record the lectures from now on, so that I can have some way to go back and review.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #1029
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I still love this thread
  • I didn't get some things done that needed doing but I don't care
  • I have wings in my fridge
  • I'm a professional joy seeker and I'm very good at what I do
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #1030
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

That cake may be the only solution

That soulful curiousity is the only way to find your hearts desire

That I am not certain if I have taken the correct turns and twists in the road

I'm quite random but there's a method to my madness

That when I focus on the little things I understand the meaning of life(brief though it may be)

That I desperately want to purchase Time Life CD's, copy them to my computer and return them during the 30 day free trial (I feel a bit badly about this one)

There are times when I hear my heart and allow it to speak freely

If I don't get cake I may lose my mind (don't judge)
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 05:18 AM   #1031
Daktari

I confess I'm having a lovely few days chilling before the round of assignments kicks back in on Monday.

I confess that I'm looking forward to lunch with my Pops.

I confess that I'm annoyed with the hospital for post-poning Pops' hip replacement until next week.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 05:31 AM   #1032
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

i confess that i put off laundry for the last two days & havent kept up house work for almost a week.. going to be busy catching up crap that i dont like doing.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:43 AM   #1033
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that sometimes I can be such an airhead. Especially when it comes to things like pipes and wacky noodles...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #1034
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

You can blame it on not feeling well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
i confess that i put off laundry for the last two days & havent kept up house work for almost a week.. going to be busy catching up crap that i dont like doing.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #1035
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I loved doing this assignment in my Spanish class! We had to define "what Latino" meant to us. I *outed* myself to the professor, hehe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #1036
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

- i'm in such a peaceful & content headspace, it feels great!
- life has a way of tossing you lemons, but i've learned how to duck!
- i'm finished living in the vicious endless cycle of despair..
- i love that i'm smiling more, walking with a bounce in my step, taking the time to appreciate the small things, and enjoying life like there is no tomorrow ♥

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 01:14 PM   #1037
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I went to the barbershop today for a hair cut and talked to my barber Vinnie. It wasn't his idea to go to the Pearl. He was sent there, but will only be there one day a week. So he isn't going anywhere and likes SE better. The Dawg is shaved. All is right in my butch world again. Except I didn't get to have my cheeseburger because I have an appointment downtown at 2 so it will have to wait for another day.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 02:12 PM   #1038
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess....days like today don't come nearly often enough for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #1039
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

I am fascinated by a few new things...

I am as stubborn as they come....

Someone pissed me off today

I will surely be pissed off atleast 5 more times before it gets better

It better get better

I dont even know what I am doing!!!!

I trust my heart and gut far more than my brain lately!!!

The evil you know is better than the evil you dont know...

Honesty is always the best policy

I hate GOSSIP!!! IT IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!!!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 05:38 AM   #1040
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

i confess -

- i am threadstalking Gemme on a daily basis now, lmao
- i am learning to see things as they WERE, rather than how i thought they were...
- that above confession, makes me very, very sad but much stronger too.
- knows i'm not ready for relationships, it's about ME right now..
- that'll ensure one day, i will be ready for true love without the baggage..
- i do feel my self esteem building each day, it's a slow gradual process, but it's working...
- i'm sooo ready to hop on board with the healthier lifestyle, esteem building, forgiveness & soul healing journey i've been building myself up for, it's time to let go of the negatives completely, move forward & be serious about the gym, the healthy choices and all things positive... GO sylly GO! ♥

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: