JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Playing angry birds with my son while we waited for his doctors appointment.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #11662
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I am so happy, grateful and have the largest smile today! My friends and co-workers packed my stuff in a u-haul for me in 45 minutes. They are the most wonderful people.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #11663
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,157 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A car full of teenagers this morning who hadn't seen each other since Election night comparing notes on the general states of crazy in their various households. Hysterical descriptions of panic and relief were told.

The same teens realizing that all of them, except for my daughter, will be old enough to vote in the next presidential election. (she'll be 5 months shy of 18) and then devising ways to sneak her in to vote or make her a fake id, issue a new birth certificate, so that they could all go vote in their first presidential election together. Me laughing internally how it's not crossing any of their minds to make her 21 so she can buy them booze. They just want her to be able to exercise her right to vote.

A generally stoic girl at our school group this morning. She's one of those who hardly ever speaks and then when she does, it's always a zinger. She cracks me up. Today is her birthday. She was wearing this hat.

I have the same exact hat. So I grabbed her by the earflaps the conversation went like this

Me: I have the same hat! (spoken in excited girly type voice)
She: You do?!! (In an unprecedented excited girly type voice coming form her)
Me: Yes, we need to plan a dress alike day! (grabbing her hands)
Her: OMG we so do! (grabbing my hands back and jumping up and down)
Unison: SQUEEEE!
Instantly followed by stoic face returning, a fist bump, and both of us walking our own directions.

A few minutes later, a 6 yo comes in, who lost a tooth last week. She showed me how she lost another tooth this week, the same one I told her was going to come out next. She told me it was far too sacred of a tooth to give to the fairies so she kept it and now carries it with her.

Just after I recover from that, in comes an 8 yo with her hands waving in the air, crying out "It's Sacrelig! Just Sacrelig"!
Me: Um, honey, everything okay?
She: so-and-so (insert poor 8yo boys name) won't read Harry Potter II!

Later in the day, many smiles, watching our teens happy playing in the sun out on the playground, like they are still little kids.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #11664
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

A phone call from Mum, she might be getting the chance to go to Africa to work with and study Rhino's, but she's worried about leaving me, my brother and her cat, need to work on this ...
Going to the beach with Mum tomorrow morning, followed by chips

^those are chips to me
Old 11-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #11665
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My only student was gone today, so I got to help out in the elementary office. I filed papers, ran errands, and did various tasks. When I finished up everything they could find with an additional 45 min left on my shift, the secretary told me to go ask the principle where else I could be useful. I found him in the lunch room and told him I had finished the filing, was there anything else I could help out with. His response was that he was sure the secretary would have something else. I said, nope, all done. He looked a little shocked... and his next response will have me smiling all day... he said...

Well then, continue with your awesomeness.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #11666
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

She made me and has for about 3 weeks

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #11667
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Gave myself a manicure with some new polish...just lovely!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #11668
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

It's Friday and I am home from work already...(yup I snuck out early!)

And it's a three day weekend and I have Him all to myself!
Old 11-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #11669
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

getting sooo much done around the house today means I can go check out the new gym tomorrow.....AND OR.....get a hike in before work.....

also,

my client always has a big smile for me when I've been gone for my weekend....

also...

tonight is trick or treat in our town since it was postponed....and I scored 100 Frosty coupons from Wendy's for FREE.... I gave them to my mother to give out since neither of us are home tonight to give candy out....

and finally...

our cat Bud....getting in the laundry basket and snoozing....he's sooooo big...and he barely fit in the basket....lol ...but he looked so content to be there....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #11670
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

Being told I was an asset to the shelter. Kinda made me and
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #11671
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Making plans & ice cream shopping!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #11672
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

My dog thinking I would share my coffee with her. Really?
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #11673
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #11674
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post

THAT is FREAKING COOL

<<< I want one!!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #11675
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Good coffee, and a beautiful Minnesota fall morning.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 10:47 AM   #11676
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet, fresh North Carolina Autumn morning air filling my living room, the gentle rustling of the leaves in the oak tree outside, a pair of Cardinals having a conversation, the occasional chirp of crickets, my cat stalking the leaves blowing around on the patio, delicious coffee, considering how to best spend this incredibly beautiful day...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #11677
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

The redeeming parts of my day.....

Getting coffee....

Taking the dogs to the park....

Now leaving for a hike before work....

Blessed be....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #11678
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Sweet, fresh North Carolina Autumn morning air filling my living room, the gentle rustling of the leaves in the oak tree outside, a pair of Cardinals having a conversation, the occasional chirp of crickets, my cat stalking the leaves blowing around on the patio, delicious coffee, considering how to best spend this incredibly beautiful day...

You're SUCH a tease!! I can't wait to be back down there....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #11679
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
You're SUCH a tease!! I can't wait to be back down there....
I can't wait for y'all to get down here...we will have to get together!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #11680
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default Having fun

working with my grandson raking leaves today...throwing them at each other...rolling around in them.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile