cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i went to the store yesterday to avoid it today... it was worse than Christmas time it was so busy....freezing rain and the superbowl sent everyone to walmart haha...so today movies and a nail appointment with my daughter...and later...if I can find it online...the superbowl...go broncos!!
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 09:57 AM   #102
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

...mmmm....

No alarm.
Slept with the window open. Who knew roosters start so early?
Rolled over, pulled the covers up.
Felt the stare of beady eyes and the sound of roaring purrs, the kitty's want food.
Hot donut house coffee latte.
Surprise! Made my bed. Started load two of laundry.
Trying to get to the grocery store before church gets out.

Somehow Sunday should be easier

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 10:10 AM   #103
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Awoke to the smell of country sausage cooking and huge snowflakes falling. We have all of are food ready for the Super Bowl and movies for tomorrow. Enjoy the day everyone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 10:19 AM   #104
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

its cold and foggy outside. Not sure what is on the agenda for today yet

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #105
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Love my quiet Sabbath time. I can hear the birds singing outside over the ticking clock and occasional snores of Bo. The baby girls (cats) have decided to rest after breakfast. It's been a hectic morning, what with all the stretching and jumping to get to their bowls ...

Ya. Love my mornings.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 01:02 PM   #106
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Early church today
Heading to old town San Diego soon for handmade soaps
Later off to our friends house for Superbowl

Love my Sundays!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:30 PM   #107
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Today was so laid back that I totally unplugged. Hope everyone had a great Sunday and heres to a great Monday and fantastic week.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #108
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i slept in til 9 am how nice...then had a burst of energy and did dishes and packed a care package to mail off tomorrow...greys anatomy season one finished... and the movie captain phillips...have a good week!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 05:53 AM   #109
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was definitely appreciated. I got a good, long workout in and had a solid breakfast, shopped and ran errands and got some chores done. I had butt on the couch time too, which was sorely needed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #110
Daktari

A beautifully easy Sunday morning was enjoyed by all in the household. There was much lazing and staring at brain bubble-gum.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 01:54 PM   #111
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

The weather is finally nice, a little windy but nice. I awoke to the sound of Red's many wind chimes clinging about. We skipped breakfast today and went to town for pizza. Just got home from shopping for the week. Counting down the days before we leave for spring break with the nephews.

Happy Sunday to everyone!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #112
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Simply laziness!

Still in my nightgown. Watching a good movie. Listening to the sounds of my phone. Crocheting a pretty pink baby blanket. And the scent of cinnamon swirl muffins in the air, which were made earlier.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #113
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

it was a good week...I am having coffee and watching joel osteen...happy sunday!
Old 02-23-2014, 10:12 AM   #114
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

listening to the hum of the cpu... Sophie grumbling for more butt scratching from my long nails... Zoe grooming on top of the dog carrier aka litter box holder... waiting for my pumpkin pie flavored coffee to finish brewing.....

It's raining here, stormed all night. Perfect Sunday morning. I'm the only one up as usual. So the mornings are all MINE!!! Bwah hahahahaha!

Gonna sit on the porch this morning and drink my hot coffee, listen to the birds and day dream... about the rain
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #115
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Easy, lazy Sunday! Ready for spring break and vacation time! Have a great Sunday and easy week ahead!
Old 02-23-2014, 11:12 AM   #116
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sunday morning being spent with sissy at Dennys deciding on the new build your own skillet. So missing her all ready.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:35 AM   #117
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

waffle house was hoppin this morning...yummy cheese eggs, hashbrowns and raisin toast with apple butter...I stopped at redbox for movies...curse of the dragon and the internship...maybe catch the end of the Oscars later...they always save the best stuff til the end...happy sunday!
Old 03-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #118
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Its cold and a great day to do nothing. Happy Sunday everyone!
Old 03-02-2014, 12:41 PM   #119
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Bloody Mary, cinnamon rolls, morning headlines, some posts and a call to my father. We share Sundays together.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #120
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ahh Sunday

I really must not do a thing today but laundry calls and other general clean up chores so I will do them..*sigh* Beautiful day out; warm and sunny!
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote