Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I’m in a conference call and “the unicorn tree” is a term the vendor keeps using. Sounds AWESOME but is actually just some proprietary network architecture thing
Old 10-25-2017, 11:36 AM   #3042
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Status Update: After 2 weeks of absolute hellish server and software issues at work, I was able to find a fix this morning that will get my team back on track and I am currently fighting the urge to strip off my clothes and go dance naked through the cube farm while singing "WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRRRLLZZZZZZZZZZ!"
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 11:41 AM   #3043
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Status update : finally headache free and i imagine much more pleasant for those who work near me (sorry team). Slow day but i am enjoying these feelings of total mush while answering emails and having lunch !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 03:01 PM   #3044
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Status update: extremely single as a Pringle!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 05:17 PM   #3045
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Status update: extremely single as a Pringle!
but they come stacked in a can with lots of other Pringles! Is that where the single Pringles mingle?
Old 10-25-2017, 05:43 PM   #3046
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
but they come stacked in a can with lots of other Pringles! Is that where the single Pringles mingle?
Yes thats where the single Pringles mingle lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 05:29 PM   #3047
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Low: I probably won’t see her for Thanksgiving

High: We’ll celebrate Christmas, Kwanzaa, and the New Year together.

Life could be so much worse ...

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #3048
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Low: got sad news of my class mate at age 59 was taken by cancer.

Good: He will be with his Mom and Dad who died in a car wreck 49 yrs ago and he survived.

Positive: He and I spent many months together perfecting rubber bands loaded with paperclips as ammo while he and I spent PE time in the library.

RIP Curt-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #3049
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Update: still single almost ready to mingle lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 04:38 PM   #3050
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

<<<<<<<~~ still super sore from being overly ambitious the other day, while spring cleaning my place. Spent time on the boards reading posts from years ago. Has plans tomorrow, to go visit a friend.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 11:29 PM   #3051
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

<<<<<<~~ listening to soft Tibetan bowl sound recordings before bedtime...

_____ ______
Old 02-12-2019, 09:24 AM   #3052
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Unpacking more boxes, laundry, & changing bed linens.

Tomorrow TWO appointments!
Old 03-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #3053
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

<<<<<<<~~ Feeling accomplished, today.

I just got through picking up this past week's mail. Then I prepared 5 super-green's side salads to take to work for lunch, next week. Need to dust and vacuum, yet today, so I can check that chore off my weekend chores list. I also pre-ordered the Robert Mueller report book, if it's ever published this year. Should be a fascinating read. I need to book a date at the tire center to get the studded snow tires off the car, soon, so I hope to get a weekend appt for that car maintenance chore.

Lastly, I plan to go shopping today, hopefully. I need a few groceries. And, I want to buy a few tubes of some hand cream at a beauty supply store. The brand name is.... AHAVA. I tried some this last week, and it left my hands feeling pretty good. I want to get some for myself and my bff/sil. It's vegan, designed for sensitive skin, and their skin care products are paraben free.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2019, 10:08 AM   #3054
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

<<<<<<<<~~ Feeling content, and a certain type of happiness.

Yesterday I went over to the tire center and managed to get the studded tires removed from the car's rims and the practically new all-weather radial tires put on.... and I also managed to buy the three tubes of hand cream from Israel.

Today I will dust and vacuum.... maybe go for a short walk in the neighborhood. And I've already set the clocks forward, and double checked the alarm for early morning wake up time.

We go from snowy weather straight to 60+ degree weather this week, so I think I will switch up my morning commute to work and dial up my exercise this coming week.

_____ ______
Old 03-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #3055
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dear Wife and I are having a laid back Sunday morning together....reading news/political headlines, listening to chillout music and enjoying our fur babies, who are curled up beside us.

We shirked church this morning.

As soon as we can get "motivated" (HAHAHA!!), we are planning to attack our huge walk-in master closet and get our winter duds packed up into our cedar chest and our spring/summer clothes out, washed and hung up. This is a biennial task we go through and is an opportunity for us to get rid of things we no longer want or do not wear. Our old guy, Bubba, uses the master closet as his own personal "retreat", as he is super skiddish and has, effectively, covered my sport coats/dress suits with his hair. Those will need to go to the cleaners, before I can wear them or store them for next year. Some of my wife's dresses have suffered the same fate.

There's absolutely no telling when we might overcome our laziness and get to work on our chores. Sometimes, we are both such a bad influence on each other.

~Theo~
Old 03-16-2019, 02:27 PM   #3056
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Just got back from grocery shopping, found some good buys on Coconut milk, super greens for salad, and some bottles of salad dressing, which are vegan and look yummy (apple crème vinaigrette, strawberry crème vinaigrette), and found three spring sweaters on sale, so I felt successful on my shopping trip.

<<<<<<<<~~ Happy & Content

_____ ______
Old 03-17-2019, 10:57 AM   #3057
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Just trimmed my hair and gave myself a highlight coloring treatment. Got lunches of super-green salads made for the week. Laid out wardrobe choices for the week. Next up: Gonna work on an art project for my cousin whose husband died a couple weeks ago. I wanna get that project out to her by the end of next week. Left to enjoy, today: The Sunshine and mild temperatures. I plan to go for a long walk in the neighborhood.

Currently listening to: Graphite [full tape] by BeatsBySailor (aka, Sir) on SoundCloud.

<<<<<<<~~ Happy Sunday to everyone

_____ ______
Old 05-05-2019, 09:22 AM   #3058
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I found my brand new Kasho Razor blade for cutting hair, so I plan to shape my hair today, so I can wear my new earrings and necklace to work, this week. AND, we also have Blue Skies for Miles and Miles. It's never like this in my hometown, which has always been known for Pearly Skies (rain, rain, rain). But cloudy weather is coming soon, so I'm enjoying the gorgeous sunny weather trend and when Pearly Skies return, I'll be enjoying that, as well.

*Happy Sunday* (to all).

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2019, 03:34 PM   #3059
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I never deviate from my early morning rise schedule, so even on the Weekend, I keep to my waking up at 0-dark-thirty, *lol*, but here is what I have done so far, since earlier today:

1) Laundry (at a clean washeteria, nearby).

2) Came home and put laundry away and remade my bed with freshly laundered bed clothes.

3) Vacuumed the house; then cleaned out the chambers of the vacuum, because it makes the house cleaner when the vacuum itself is clean.

4) sat down to rest and drank 2 quarts of water.

5) got up to make supper, which I made my own type of evening meal that I call... Curried Sweet Potato & Tempeh Salad. I pan sear a bar of tempeh, which I crumble into the pan and coat it with evoo. Then I chop up a small sweet potato and a few other veggies (carrots, parsnips, cloves of garlic) and sear them all on med-high heat. Once it's nearly done, I sprinkle curry powder and crack fresh sea salt on top of it, then turn the heat off and let it simmer until it's reasonable cool enough to eat. Then I take a plate and tear up two romaine lettuces leaves, then put a handful of Aragula (sp?) on top of the romaine bits, then ladle half of the curried Tempeh & Sweet Potato veggie mix onto the bed of salad greens. I topped it off with Paul Newman's Creamy Caesar Salad dressing, and sprinkled a bit of chia seeds on top. It's delish! The other half I put in a take-to-work salad container and will dine on it for lunch, tomorrow.

6) while supper was cooking in the kitchen, I cleaned out drawers and packed up little things I want to keep, plus I packed up most of my cooking stuff, and I organized all the canned goods and such, into several boxes. Which will stay on the floor where they are at, stacked neatly, for the movers to take, when it's time to move.

7) It is now time to savor a sunset and catch up on my DVD series of Downton Abbey. I don't have time to watch anything on a work night, but the weekend is when I catch up on favorite things I like to watch, that I have on DVD.

<<<<<<<<<~~~ Kätzchen is now tired and must rest for the rest of the evening until it's time for slumber....

_____ ______
Old 05-05-2019, 04:49 PM   #3060
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default K

Did someone say work ethic?!

Way to go Kätzchen.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I never deviate from my early morning rise schedule, so even on the Weekend, I keep to my waking up at 0-dark-thirty, *lol*, but here is what I have done so far, since earlier today:

1) Laundry (at a clean washeteria, nearby).

2) Came home and put laundry away and remade my bed with freshly laundered bed clothes.

3) Vacuumed the house; then cleaned out the chambers of the vacuum, because it makes the house cleaner when the vacuum itself is clean.

4) sat down to rest and drank 2 quarts of water.

5) got up to make supper, which I made my own type of evening meal that I call... Curried Sweet Potato & Tempeh Salad. I pan sear a bar of tempeh, which I crumble into the pan and coat it with evoo. Then I chop up a small sweet potato and a few other veggies (carrots, parsnips, cloves of garlic) and sear them all on med-high heat. Once it's nearly done, I sprinkle curry powder and crack fresh sea salt on top of it, then turn the heat off and let it simmer until it's reasonable cool enough to eat. Then I take a plate and tear up two romaine lettuces leaves, then put a handful of Aragula (sp?) on top of the romaine bits, then ladle half of the curried Tempeh & Sweet Potato veggie mix onto the bed of salad greens. I topped it off with Paul Newman's Creamy Caesar Salad dressing, and sprinkled a bit of chia seeds on top. It's delish! The other half I put in a take-to-work salad container and will dine on it for lunch, tomorrow.

6) while supper was cooking in the kitchen, I cleaned out drawers and packed up little things I want to keep, plus I packed up most of my cooking stuff, and I organized all the canned goods and such, into several boxes. Which will stay on the floor where they are at, stacked neatly, for the movers to take, when it's time to move.

7) It is now time to savor a sunset and catch up on my DVD series of Downton Abbey. I don't have time to watch anything on a work night, but the weekend is when I catch up on favorite things I like to watch, that I have on DVD.

<<<<<<<<<~~~ Kätzchen is now tired and must rest for the rest of the evening until it's time for slumber....

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: