jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb ... nosey neighbors ...

What childhood injury do you remember most?

What did you like most about school?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Were you ever a bully?

Fav prank you ever pulled?

Ever invented something?

You wouldn't be caught dead where?

Any phobias?

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Do you believe in ghosts?

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to?

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? Heather and I were about six years old and were playing outside. Somehow, she made me fall and gash open the palm of my left hand. The scar is still there.

What did you like most about school? I loved the library and English.

What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a soilder, a cop, a fireman, and Dracula.

Were you ever a bully? I was never mean to anyone who didn't have it comin.

Fav prank you ever pulled? I made my sisters believe I had gone blind once. Mom helped with that one.

Ever invented something? I thought for sure I was the first person to think of putting a laundry basket on wheels.

You wouldn't be caught dead where? Anywhere I couldn't hear my mama whistle for me.

Any phobias? Spiders and not being a good parent.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? About as much as I believe in the moon landing or Atlantis.

Do you believe in ghosts? I'm on the fence here.

If you HAD to changeyour name what would you change it to? Lee
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? being run over by car.
What did you like most about school? crafts. the smell of crayons & paper and stuff. reading lots of good books - library time! and when the bell rang to go home.
What did you want to be when you grew up? an artist, then graphic designer when i learned what one was.
Were you ever a bully? NO. the opposite.
Fav prank you ever pulled? probably something lame from the Spencer store like plastic fly in ice cube or garlic gum
Ever invented something? my own words sometimes when i'm unsure of spelling or if they even exist.
You wouldn't be caught dead where? in front of a tv camera or anything anti-shy people like that.
Any phobias? everythingphobia.
Do you believe in extraterrestrials? maybe.
Do you believe in ghosts? sometimes.
If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? too many possibilities.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? Running away from Jimmy Loricchio across the train tracks, catching my foot on the track, flying through the air like a banshee and crashing down on my knee, tearing a giant hole into both my knee and my brand new jordache jeans.

What did you like most about school? Hanging out with my friends, art class and reading books.

What did you want to be when you grew up? Actress, herpetologist, marine biologist, farmer, kept woman, happy.

Were you ever a bully? Yup.

Fav prank you ever pulled? Hiding in the bathtub waiting (for what felt like hours) for my mom to come into the bathroom so I could jump out from behind the shower curtain and scare the bejeezers out of her. (I still pee my pants laughing when I think about that day, except I also feel terrible b/c I now know the fear she probably felt in those first seconds when she didn’t know it was me and maybe thought it was a badguy.)

Ever invented something? Not officially. But in my mind I invented The Ejaculator, a temperature controlled, scientifically-proven strap-on/turkey baster combination with a remote (or some such as yet unfiguredout device) that folks could use to inseminate while fucking, rather than before/after/unrelated to sex. (This probably already exists and I just don’t know about it!)

You wouldn't be caught dead where? I’d go almost anywhere. Maybe a frat party. They scare me.

Any phobias? I don’t think so. “Issues”, yes, but actual phobia, can’t think of one.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Not really. I’d kind of like to believe and maybe I do in principle, but the honest answer has to be no.

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. But I think a lot of ghost-people are full of shit. Not ALL ghost-people, just a lot of them. (That was offensive, wasn’t it? I didn’t mean it to be. If you are reading this and you are a ghost-person, whatever the heck I mean by that, I’m sure you are not in the “lot of” group.)

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? Hmmm… probably a cute little gender non-specific name like Sam or Lee or Billy. Or maybe Lily Dale (not in honor of the Wiki-described “spiritualist community of the Modern Spiritualist movement located in Chautauqua County, New York”). Then there’s Hope, which is word that helped me a lot in a mantra-sort-of-way during a very difficult time, but that’s already my middle name so I don’t know if it counts. I just may have to come back to this. I don’t want to waste my chance at a new name on a spur of the moment decision.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default I LOVE these types of questions!

What childhood injury do you remember most? Won't share it here because it's pretty graphic.

What did you like most about school? I was in Gifted and Talented from 2nd grade until I graduated and always looked forward to those classes. We studied everything from Edgar Degas to radio frequencies and put on plays and such.

What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a writer then and still do.

Were you ever a bully? Oh yes. I have been the bullied one and the bully and have made strides to never be either again.

Fav prank you ever pulled? I'm a prankster at heart but I'd say the biggest prank was "hiding" an ER-J 50-passenger jet at the airport and convincing all of the ground crew to pretend that it was "invisible" so that when the pilots showed up and looked all puzzled and were like "where's the plane??" we were all serious and pointing, "It's right THERE! Do you not SEE it?"
We had one of the pilots convinced he had lost his mind.

Ever invented something? a mixed drink called "The Green Thing" LOL

You wouldn't be caught dead where? at a Republican political convention

Any phobias?Emus and Christmas Sweaters

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Im open to it

Do you believe in ghosts? no

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? Real name or screen name? I'd change my real name to "Medusa" and my screen name to "Angie".

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #6
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? My cousins pushed me into a wall register when I was five and burned my arm badly.

What did you like most about school? Library, Art, Music, Social Studies

What did you want to be when you grew up? Vampire

Were you ever a bully? No, I read and drew all the time

Fav prank you ever pulled? Plastic forks in people's yards with paper plates on them to look like flying saucers.

Ever invented something? Words

You wouldn't be caught dead where? Gutting fish or anything else for that matter.

Any phobias? Flowers on the First Date

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Could there be? Yes. Are there? I have no clue.

Do you believe in ghosts? I like to think so, but I have never seen one.

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? Moonbeam Starlight lmao not....
Old 08-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up good thread jelli b!

What childhood injury do you remember most? mah baby brotha throwin' a hand shovel and nailin' me in da forhaid. oy!

What did you like most about school? english & algebra

What did you want to be when you grew up? a teacher o' autistic children.

Were you ever a bully? nope, but was bullied as i'm a wee boi

Fav prank you ever pulled? puttin' mah baby brotha's hand in warm water, thus makin' him pee his bed! lol

Ever invented something? nope

You wouldn't be caught dead where? at a church revival

Any phobias? ticks and leeches

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? yup, not so arrogant as to t'ink we are all der is!

Do you believe in ghosts? i b'lieve in [I]energy

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? ian (and mah surname is o'donoghue)

Old 08-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #8
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? Breaking my thumb riding my scooter and getting a cast all the way down my arm. Also, all the surgeries to "fix" my shunt, or make it longer after I grew.

What did you like most about school? Reading, some teachers, friends, lunch and recess.

What did you want to be when you grew up? There were lots of things. Lawyer. Palentologist. Writer. Every single one was dismissed.

Were you ever a bully? No, but bullied. I was an easy target.

Fav prank you ever pulled? The ol' "Is your refrigerator running?" phone call.

Ever invented something? Nope.

You wouldn't be caught dead where? Southern Baptist Convention.

Any phobias? Those spiders that jump at you. I don't care to see another one ever again.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? It's possible.

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? Already did that-and don't want to share what my former name was, I disliked it so much. I will however share that I did not just change my first and middle but also my last, because I have a father who is really difficult to get along with (He's a Christian that believes Catholics, Lutherans, etc are going to hell, he's "born again" He does not believe I have mental illnesses, and was not thrilled to hear I was transitioning.) So I changed it to my mom's.

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)

Last edited by SimpleAlaskanBoy; 08-14-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Punctuation
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #9
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? When I was about ten, I was running around the yard and fell on top of a water spiggot that had been broken off to a point. It went about 2 inches into my leg and I still have the scar.[/
What did you like most about school? History, geography, art, socializing
What did you want to be when you grew up? I was determined to be an art teacher
Were you ever a bully? I once beat up my neighbor because she spread tales about me at school and I also threatened to beat up her brother who tried to help her. But as a rule, I was a quiet child.
Fav prank you ever pulled? Gave ex lax disguised as chocolate to an uppity cheerleader in HS
Ever invented something? nah, but I have rigged things to make them easier
You wouldn't be caught dead where? in the state of Florida...bad memories that go back years from there
Any phobias? water, I dont swim
Do you believe in extraterrestrials? I believe I saw one once in the west Texas desert
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, and hope I never meet one
If you HAD to change your name what would you change Id probably change it to Charlie, Its the name I go by and was my dads name so in part to honor him.
[/FONT]
Old 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? I fell out of a tree trying to slide down a rope with my cowboy belt ( saw it done on mission impossible ) Shattered my damn wrist!

What did you like most about school? Kick ball!!!! Oh and finger painting

What did you want to be when you grew up? A welder, a cop, an oceanographer

Were you ever a bully? NOPE! Too busy beating up the boys that hit girls

Fav prank you ever pulled? My sister had just seen Jaws, was at night in a dark pool, she was hanging off the the diving board, I swam under the water and grabbed her leg! FUNNY AS SHIT!

Ever invented something? Yep... a rack to hold a can of soup on a space heater so I could have hot lunch at work

You wouldn't be caught dead where? In a wedding as a bridesmaid!

Any phobias? Bridesmaids dresses!

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Of course.... pretty arrogant to think we are the only ones

Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? My middle name... Lee
Old 08-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #11
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? I was about 8 years old and pushing my brother in one of those old pedal cars...I tripped and since my hands were on the car, I fell face first into the concrete. I had two black eyes, a bloody nose, and assorted scrapes and cuts. My face was such a mess that had it happened today, my parents would probably have been charged with child abuse.

What did you like most about school? Everything

What did you want to be when you grew up? Veterinarian

Were you ever a bully? No

Fav prank you ever pulled? It involved a convertible and vanilla shake...I cannot say more on the grounds that I may incriminate myself

Ever invented something? I don't think so

You wouldn't be caught dead where? The Republican National Convention

Any phobias? Heights....and sharks.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Yes

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? I have NO idea!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #12
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? Stepped on a yellow jacket nest. Running with a swarm behind me, must have looked like a cartoon.

What did you like most about school? Art and math.

What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be Mary Tyler Moore, but with Rhoda's job.

Were you ever a bully? I was a wallflower kinda kid. Didn't bully, got bullied.

Fav prank you ever pulled? I rigged up a pulley from a tree to the house and ran a ghost across the yard. I ran it into my sisters as they were coming out the house. Scared them to death and it was worth being grounded.

Ever invented something? Stories to scare the neighbor kids.

You wouldn't be caught dead where? I am with Medusa 'a Republican political convention'.

Any phobias? Talking in front of a crowd. I have panic attacks.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Yes.

Do you believe in ghosts? Nope.

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? Ethel.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #13
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

What childhood injury do you remember most? on the way to the firestation which was just down the road from the elementary school for first aid class in 4th grade...they told us not to run...guess who ran? My friend David was mad that I was beating him so he tripped me. I fell face first down a hill on pavement and scrapped open both knees. I hid in the back of the room with paper towels because blood was dripping down into my lil white socks and I didn't wanna get in trouble for running. Some tattletale told on me though, so I got to be used as the first aid example of the day...lol

What did you like most about school? Oddly, homework.

What did you want to be when you grew up? a lawyer or an architect

Were you ever a bully? nope, I always fought for the underdog

Fav prank you ever pulled? putting a live snake in a pretty package with a bow and giving it to my elderly great aunt. (Now though, I'm glad it didn't give her a heart attack )

Ever invented something? nah

You wouldn't be caught dead where? hmm...not sure, have to think about that one

Any phobias? deathly terrified of heights

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? I think I was abducted once...

Do you believe in ghosts? yup

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to? hmm...another one I'd have to think about. I'm kinda used to mine, so I'm not sure.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 04:01 AM   #14
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post

What childhood injury do you remember most?
Breaking my thumb in dodgeball..6th grade

What did you like most about school? the teachers...

What did you want to be when you grew up?
President

Were you ever a bully?
no ma'am.

Fav prank you ever pulled?
filling the band teacher's office with balloons...

Ever invented something?
Junior high a friend & I tried to invent a way to make the space ship travel the speed if light...NASA told us it was impossible

You wouldn't be caught dead where?
Anywhere near the boys locker room...they stink!

Any phobias?
venomous snakes

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
Until proven otherwise

Do you believe in ghosts?
For sure

If you HAD to change your name what would you change it to?
T. JUST T....well in 2nd grade I wanted to be called Ty...lol

Tags
bored, catchup, planeteers, wanna