Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-08-2018, 05:34 PM   #7021
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today I spent the afternoon putting together the ATC's for our group art project. I've got them lying on my dining room bistro table, drying in the late afternoon breeze. I've got to laminate them and put a finished touch to them, but I plan to ship them to you next week Nanners..... on the 17th, so you get them before Memorial weekend. I'll zip a private message to you with the USPS tracking number next week. I'm excited to get them finished and hope everyone will enjoy them.

K.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 08:12 PM   #7022
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Today I spent the afternoon putting together the ATC's for our group art project. I've got them lying on my dining room bistro table, drying in the late afternoon breeze. I've got to laminate them and put a finished touch to them, but I plan to ship them to you next week Nanners..... on the 17th, so you get them before Memorial weekend. I'll zip a private message to you with the USPS tracking number next week. I'm excited to get them finished and hope everyone will enjoy them.

K.
Laminate them? You're serious about sealing those suckers, huh? lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 08:41 PM   #7023
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Laminate them? You're serious about sealing those suckers, huh? lol
well, maybe if I can find those plastic card holders, maybe I will do that instead. You'll see, once manners ships them out in June.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2018, 06:25 AM   #7024
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
well, maybe if I can find those plastic card holders, maybe I will do that instead. You'll see, once manners ships them out in June.
You have options. There's a chemical sealant, like Mod Podge, spray sealant or gel medium, that would seal everything on the card. We usually do put our crafts in some sort of containment, be it a zip lock baggie or a paper wrapping.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2018, 07:02 AM   #7025
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Yellow and 3-d.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2018, 07:51 AM   #7026
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You have options. There's a chemical sealant, like Mod Podge, spray sealant or gel medium, that would seal everything on the card. We usually do put our crafts in some sort of containment, be it a zip lock baggie or a paper wrapping.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
ok, I will go see about getting some spray sealant tomorrow. .....I stayed up late last night and put more finishing touches on the ATC's. Thanks for that very helpful tip, Gemme!
Old 05-09-2018, 07:03 PM   #7027
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

So, after I got home from PT today, I decided to go over to the closest Target store. While there, I used the big chair to cruise around the store, looking for card sleeves or that spray Gemme told me about.

The store clerk took us over to the collector's sports card display, but they didn't have what I was looking for. All of a sudden, this tarot card lady came up beside us to get sports cards for her husbutch. She asked me what I was looking for, then said "I've got what you want. Lemme call out to the RV."

Sure enough, she had exactly what I needed. Her husbutch gave me nine card cases. I asked if I could repay her somehow, she said "No way, just pay it forward." So I showed her the ATC's I made for you all, told her about our group art work projects, and our community. She was so excited!!! They have two son's and I'm going to make two ATC's for their boys and design them just for their sons.

So, I don't know when, but they're gonna check out our group and join the community, soon.

So .... Nanners? My project envelope went out in the mail this afternoon. You'll get it by Saturday. I'll send the tracking number to you, in just a moment.

Who could know that I'd get exactly what I wanted, and make new friends too???

Cheers,

PS/ my new femme friend's name is Jennifer. She's pretty sweet and I know you guys will like her. I've got seven Jennifer's now, in my phone directory. She goes by Jen, so I put her in as Jen7.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2018, 01:56 PM   #7028
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
My matchboxes arrived and they are HAWT!

Clay- mad props to you for tackling burgers, not an easy one! I love the burger fabric and the burger paper. Super cool! Also, I love how you always include a handwritten note. Fun!

Nan- My little NYC Fem zipper pull (or could be used for whatever!) is mad hot! Also love my watermelon pin and the little inspiring sayings on the box. Thank you!

Purepisces- Your matchbox is done so professionally, and I love the "secret" key! Awesome vintage perfection! Will save forever! I hope you'll continue to participate as much as you can, because it is so great to have your art back!

Breathless- Your body positive theme and DOUBLE handles rocked my world! Can't thank you enough! Thanks for caring.

Georgia- That "all purple" is delicious, especially love the paint, and the stamps are rockin'!

Gemme- That glittery inside of the box was mega eye candy, so hot! I loved the teal color of the box and how no surface was left untouched. I also adored the design of the box. Do you mind posting about how you did that? I love it so much! I really love the scroll (and wire!) of inspiring sayings! I am so gonna save that and look at it whenever I need a pick me up! That means a lot to me! Also, who can argue with those steam punk gifts! I loved how packed the box was! Dammmmnnn, awesome in every way!

CCB- Rubber chicken! Popcorn! Loved the "milk"- how did you make that please? Of course, I loved the "vigour" hamburger quote! When I open something from you, I feel like I'm opening me! LOL, thank you!

Besame- I LOVE how steampunk BLINGED out my box is. That's just so insanely tantalizing that it makes me forget I have a care in the world! The steampunk goodies inside are VERY unusual and shall be so fun to enjoy! And can we talk about how cool the handle is?!

Thanks, everyone, receiving the finished package in the mail is pure magic! Thanks for awesome wrangling, Gemme!

I'm sorry to be checking in so late, but I wanted to thank everyone for the personalized matchboxes! They were amazing. I absolutely love them.

Thank you for hosting Gemme, and thank you also for still including mine in the packages that went out, even though I missed the deadline. I'll miss being able to do an exchange with y'all the next six months.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:14 PM   #7029
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,056 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Kätzchen, your ATC's are safe in my hands! I opened mine and I really liked it! I'm so glad you've joined in.

My idea has come to me! I'm going to start working on mine tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 11:31 PM   #7030
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished mine. I'm gonna need your address nanners bananers.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 05:31 AM   #7031
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm still working on mine, in between other stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 07:23 AM   #7032
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are a few finishing touches away from being done, hoping to mail out by Friday.. I leave for vaycay on 23rd.. and excited to see what's going in the mail when I return... btw nanners, no rush to ship back to me as I won't be back to receive till 6/13. (I say this as I know when I ship international I am given multiple delivery times and price points .. take the cheapest option)

Gemme & match box participants! I received my goodies the other day, and WOW-- love the creativity! Thank you!
Old 05-15-2018, 09:50 AM   #7033
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 26,952 Times in 5,063 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
How is everyone else doing?
I was ready (I thought) to start working on mine last weekend, and realized I hadn't ordered the most important part - the cards themselves! Those are supposed to arrive today, so I will be getting started today or tomorrow.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 01:00 PM   #7034
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

All packed up and ready to go out tomorrow! Loved this project.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 05-15-2018, 04:15 PM   #7035
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

OMG...you are all stressing me out!

Mine have turned out to be labor intense. So far, 2 hours on each one!

and they are still yellow..giggling. (only two and a half have been worked on)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 07:02 PM   #7036
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

Your labor of love will show, Besame* I chose a less labor intensive route this time so it was quicker. Plus I got a wild hair last night and was determined to get them done! I can't wait to see yours.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 07:19 PM   #7037
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

That's too much work for me for ATCs.

Can't wait to see what your secret yellow theme is!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 02:22 PM   #7038
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Mine are in the mail, expected to arrive Saturday.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 05-20-2018, 10:10 AM   #7039
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I know it's early yet, but I can hardly wait to see other people's ATC's!
Old 05-20-2018, 03:47 PM   #7040
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,056 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I got CCB's project in the mail yesterday!

I gotta get a move on here...tomorrow will be devoted to doing mine. I have an awesome idea and can't wait to start them!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types