Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-05-2015, 06:58 AM   #9641
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I like all of the characters on that show and I normally just leave my nails bare. Since I work for Starbucks, I am not allowed to wear polish. Ove always filed my nails in a square shape.

You need a day off! I woke up to take my dog to the park this morning and

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOQUI View Post
My Sunday was busy and long because of work but full of satisfactions...
Im glad you enjoyed the movie and sorry that the popcorn wasnt bueno...
An Olivias fan? French manicure? square or rounded tips?
Happy new week!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 07:05 AM   #9642
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I woke up early today and took my Babygirl pup to the park. I have to work today in Jacksonville. I love going to this job, because I get to *visit* Provence, France for eight hours.

I am leaving you all some lemon flavored Oreo cookies, fruit and other goodies

Hope you all have a good day!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 12:54 PM   #9643
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I like all of the characters on that show and I normally just leave my nails bare. Since I work for Starbucks, I am not allowed to wear polish. Ove always filed my nails in a square shape.

You need a day off! I woke up to take my dog to the park this morning and

Zimmeh
I do need a month off!! Although sometimes I mix fun with work, and work at times can be fun too...or something like that! lol so it is not 'too bad'
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #9644
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone,

I woke up early today and took my Babygirl pup to the park. I have to work today in Jacksonville. I love going to this job, because I get to *visit* Provence, France for eight hours.

I am leaving you all some lemon flavored Oreo cookies, fruit and other goodies

Hope you all have a good day!

Zimmeh
Ahem, *pointing to my Xmas stocking >> hoping for some lemon flavoured Oreo cookies (have never tried those ones!) Anyone?! lol
Good day to you too!
Old 10-05-2015, 03:58 PM   #9645
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

They taste like lemon cream cookies and are great! What kind of treats would you like for your stocking? -Breaking out my Sam's Club Card- One of things that I treat myself to every Christmas, is L'Occitane en Provence's Rose Giftset. After nearly ten years of working for them, the Rose is my go to fragrance!

Have a good night,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Ahem, *pointing to my Xmas stocking >> hoping for some lemon flavoured Oreo cookies (have never tried those ones!) Anyone?! lol
Good day to you too!
Old 10-05-2015, 09:14 PM   #9646
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great night everyone! I am headed to bed...I have an early shift tomorrow, so I'm going to dream of lavender fields!

Zimmeh
Old 10-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #9647
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Stopping in for a wave to all the singles. It was great meeting more of you in person this past weekend. It makes the thread even better now that I have faces to go with the names.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2015, 06:03 PM   #9648
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
They taste like lemon cream cookies and are great! What kind of treats would you like for your stocking? -Breaking out my Sam's Club Card- One of things that I treat myself to every Christmas, is L'Occitane en Provence's Rose Giftset. After nearly ten years of working for them, the Rose is my go to fragrance!

Have a good night,

Zimmeh
Hmmm treats for my stocking...lets see...
other than the world peace...health, and wholeness I will also certainly might enjoy if Santa left me an air ticket to Puerto Rico to see family and friends! And, why not, a pair of shoes, and one or two shirts and pants will be a nice thing to have...also a backpack, some good sunglasses...and, and, and....and of course, the lemon flavoured Oreos!
See? It is not a too long list!
Old 10-06-2015, 06:17 PM   #9649
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I will see you at the next one!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Stopping in for a wave to all the singles. It was great meeting more of you in person this past weekend. It makes the thread even better now that I have faces to go with the names.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:19 PM   #9650
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I will see you at the next one!

Zimmeh
You better attend. You were missed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2015, 06:26 PM   #9651
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

That isn't to long of a list! The Oreos I could swing but I'm not sure about the ticket to Puerto Rico . Me, I'm just asking to gave a great time with my family. I normally ask for my favorite L'Occitane products. My favorite products are: any of the Rose products, their divine face products and lavender products.

How was your day?

Zimmeh

Quote:
Hmmm treats for my stocking...lets see...
other than the world peace...health, and wholeness I will also certainly might enjoy if Santa left me an air ticket to Puerto Rico to see family and friends! And, why not, a pair of shoes, and one or two shirts and pants will be a nice thing to have...also a backpack, some good sunglasses...and, and, and....and of course, the lemon flavoured Oreos!
See? It is not a too long list!
Old 10-06-2015, 06:30 PM   #9652
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I have a job interview next Tuesday with the state of Florida. I hope the reunion will be back in little rock or even Memphis! I missed all of you and I cannot wait to see all of you!

Zimmeh

Quote:
You better attend. You were missed
Old 10-06-2015, 07:17 PM   #9653
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation

I was very sad I couldn't attend the Reunion. I hear that the 3 Amigos (Virago, AB, and Pica) kept things feisty, and I definitely wanted to get to know Mel better. Next year! Operations will be over and I shall be dancing and cavorting alongside all the guys. (or after the guys) lol
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 05:52 AM   #9654
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great night and waking up to a great day!

I am sitting here enjoying my coffee and pumpkin spice waffles Leaving behind a pit of coffee, tea and breakfast items.

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 05:59 AM   #9655
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone!

Have a great day!

Zimmeh
Old 10-08-2015, 08:17 PM   #9656
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

So singles....what are you doing to get out of the house this weekend? I'm going to go play with friends.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #9657
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Unfortunately I will be working Have a good time with your friends!

Zimmeh

Quote:
So singles....what are you doing to get out of the house this weekend? I'm going to go play with friends.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 09:00 PM   #9658
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

maybe I will do homework at a hotspot instead of at home?
Old 10-08-2015, 09:04 PM   #9659
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in the same boat as Zimmeh and am working. I am coming off of a couple days off but no one to hang out with. Sad face!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 09:27 PM   #9660
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I'm headed up to Michigan after work tomorrow to hang out with my sister.

Apparently she has lots of plans for us. Though I am looking forward to the Zombie Hunter Hayride.