Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation
Default old chicken makes good broth :)

nobody posted in this thread yet ... I am hoping more people will post here since I have the need to talk about my pains and aches
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Girlll lemme tell you I have had some good chicken soup in mah lifetime
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
Well, Im not 50 yet.

So I'll come back in 6 years.

But my eyes are going bad, and my back hurts and I wake up grumpy.

lol ...well jack we can lower the age limit here just for you since you fit the category
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Vlasta, in less than a month, I'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I'm guessing, I fit in just fine around here. I can match aches and pains with you as long as neither of us have to pole dance
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Vlasta, in less than a month, I'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I'm guessing, I fit in just fine around here. I can match aches and pains with you as long as neither of us have to pole dance
Hey now, I come here to see you stealking my lines? The 30th anniversary of your 21st birthday? You laugh at me when I say it, and I find you hear using it. Real nice smartypants! lmao
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Angelika

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not available

Angelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST Reputation

I just turned 45 last week, and while I do not technically qualify for this group , I certainly do not fit into the under 30 *chuckles* ... and personally I have always been drawn to the generations that were ahead of me, not behind me ... so if nobody minds, can I come in and play too? I have been known to beg if I feel it will get me somewhere!

Angelika
Angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #7
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh Lord...

I'm in my late 40's and my health is not what it used to be. I have had 2 heart attacks, and everything seems to have gone to he** in a hand bag. I wake up, and am glad I wake up.

Aches and pains...mainly my lower back after playing golf.

30 seems such a l o n g time ago.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
I just turned 45 last week, and while I do not technically qualify for this group , I certainly do not fit into the under 30 *chuckles* ... and personally I have always been drawn to the generations that were ahead of me, not behind me ... so if nobody minds, can I come in and play too? I have been known to beg if I feel it will get me somewhere!

Angelika

I think anyone that wants to come play in folks over 50 thread, should. Nothing here locking anyone out, lol. Besides, it seems like Vlasta and I are the only ones admitting it.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
Well, Im not 50 yet.

So I'll come back in 6 years.

But my eyes are going bad, and my back hurts and I wake up grumpy.

You should never wake up Grumpy. Let her sleep.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #10
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Just turned 51 this last year, boy am I feeling it. Still want to do things like I'm 30, but the paying for it later sucks dogs toes.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #11
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
You should never wake up Grumpy. Let her sleep.

See Bo....all this funny and we've missed it. Next time, you won't be late.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #12
jezabela55

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

jezabela55 is on a distinguished road

I am sitting here reading these posts and laughing!

I think its time to segway past BM's and hell lets talk about
how great it is to be over 50, past my childish insecurities, on to my growing ability for appreciation of the width of my hips, that sexy smile I can still manage to muster up for a swaggering butch.
That I have gotten past quickies and developed an appreciation for savoring those slow Sunday mornings.

I like being my age, I am smarter, prettier and hell a lot nicer now that I have mellowed.

What do you like about being this age?

jezabela55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jezabela55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #13
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

i get a discount at the good will store on wednesdays!!
i can oder the senior meals and not have the waitress roll her eyes

i can say outrageous things and people chock it up to age not insanity

when i say "go F yourself" younguns smile and think i am cool....

i love being this age .....if i sit on a parkbench and set my coffee cup down people put change in it (got 3 dollars yesterday) when i was young they would just say..Get a job bum!

i love being this age
Old 03-24-2010, 02:18 AM   #14
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default smiling

Dean, I really do think You should have a thread all Your own, with "Dean's ditties". You have one of the best senses of humour ever, and You always make me chuckle.

I am now on 3 months leave from work, and I am going to be walking, talking, swimming, and educating myself about diabetes. After all that I will be glad to go back to work!!!

Waving at grandpa,
Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post: