Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-12-2019, 09:10 AM   #7481
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The package went out yesterday morning, should be in nanners' hands Thursday!

I really enjoyed this project! Such a different venue!!

Sends positive crafting juju/energy to all those who are having challenges. You can do it!!!

Old 02-12-2019, 09:13 AM   #7482
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

FANTASY CREATURES........OMG. What awesome ones I received yesterday.....(back note...I was out of state for a couple months, so I asked wrangler to hold mine that long for me.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED everyone of them, and you all outdid yourselves. I help each, smiled., read descriptions over & over.......such pure joy & beauty in these. I will cherish them a very long time.

This is one of the many reasons I LOVE this group so much!!

Thanks to all who participated.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:00 PM   #7483
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

That very thought has made its way into a couple of my boards! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Trust the mess!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 06:09 PM   #7484
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Technically … that's the plan.

Quote:
Technically 8, Lyte, unless you make one for yourself .......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 06:19 PM   #7485
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Ohh... and... I'm taking this Friday off to work on them! It's as good an excuse as any for a day off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm also a little bit at a freaking out stage but I have faith my mess will somehow come together!
Old 02-12-2019, 06:23 PM   #7486
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Trust the mess!
I'm trying, I'm trying! I know each of the words phrases and pictures belongs to one of you they just haven't totally organized themselves out of the pile yet.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 07:22 PM   #7487
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

No pressure here, just a gentle reminder that the "in Nanner's hands" date is Saturday, March 2nd, with a grace period of one week ending Saturday, March 9th.

How is everyone doing?

I'd like to mention that 3 people have gotten their projects to me, and you 3 absolutely nailed it....I am so impressed with the work that is coming in!!

NYCfem, I believe that this is the best work I have ever seen from you!
Clay, very nice work, I like the back sides too, they are very special.
Butchie's Mabel, you did a wonderful job on your first project with us, and i do hope you'll continue to participate!

1.Nanners: Wrangler

2.Clay: .Received

3.Butchie's Mabel: Received

4.Gemme-

5.Lyte:

6. Georgia Ma'am:

7. nycfem / Jennifer: Received

8. CCB:

9. FSF:
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 07:38 PM   #7488
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
No pressure here, just a gentle reminder that the "in Nanner's hands" date is Saturday, March 2nd, with a grace period of one week ending Saturday, March 9th.

How is everyone doing?
I'm kind of in the same place CCB is in. I have a lot of pictures but no real plans for most of them. I have the day off Monday and I'm going to try to focus on it then.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 01:38 AM   #7489
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I'm kind of in the same place CCB is in. I have a lot of pictures but no real plans for most of them. I have the day off Monday and I'm going to try to focus on it then.
Yeah, I'm struggling a little bit but plan on taking some time this weekend to try and get something going.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 05:43 PM   #7490
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Damn you people are fast! Iol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post

How is everyone doing?

I'd like to mention that 3 people have gotten their projects to me, and you 3 absolutely nailed it....I am so impressed with the work that is coming in!!

NYCfem, I believe that this is the best work I have ever seen from you!
Clay, very nice work, I like the back sides too, they are very special.
Butchie's Mabel, you did a wonderful job on your first project with us, and i do hope you'll continue to participate!

1.Nanners: Wrangler

2.Clay: .Received

3.Butchie's Mabel: Received

4.Gemme-

5.Lyte:

6. Georgia Ma'am:

7. nycfem / Jennifer: Received

8. CCB:

9. FSF:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 10:44 PM   #7491
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Damn you people are fast! Iol
lol@Lyte! Not really. This was such a fun, cool, and relatively easy project, we did ours in 2 sittings last weekend.

I am sure others' will be great pieces also!!

Pssstt...Lyte....want I do yours.....a buck 3 for each one...lol shhhhh...mums the word!
Old 02-17-2019, 09:10 PM   #7492
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Ok, I'm officially getting into trouble with this. Those of you who completed the project easily, do you have any advice???

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2019, 09:31 PM   #7493
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ok, I'm officially getting into trouble with this. Those of you who completed the project easily, do you have any advice???
CCB...we got a huge stack of magazines, cut words, letters, etc & pics we liked that depicted others' visions, then made sorts of "collages"......Butchie's Mabel did a really great job on hers...she nailed them. We spent about 10 hours over 2 days, perusing pics, cutting, etc...then put them all together.

Good luck, CCB. YOU can do this!!!
Old 02-17-2019, 11:03 PM   #7494
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
CCB...we got a huge stack of magazines, cut words, letters, etc & pics we liked that depicted others' visions, then made sorts of "collages"......Butchie's Mabel did a really great job on hers...she nailed them. We spent about 10 hours over 2 days, perusing pics, cutting, etc...then put them all together.

Good luck, CCB. YOU can do this!!!
Thanks, clay. That's basically what I'm doing but the words and images just aren't gelling or making it to the boards yet. I will keep at it.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 01:56 AM   #7495
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

For me it's been difficultcoming up with pictures. The words were easy, I have all kinds of bits of chopped up word pieces but pictures – what a stymie. Anyhow I think I've finally have enough of both to pull something together here. I'm separating the cut outs into piles now, one for each person, and starting assembly tomorrow.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:26 AM   #7496
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
For me it's been difficultcoming up with pictures. The words were easy, I have all kinds of bits of chopped up word pieces but pictures – what a stymie. Anyhow I think I've finally have enough of both to pull something together here. I'm separating the cut outs into piles now, one for each person, and starting assembly tomorrow.
It sounds like you're good now but if anything pops up that you need, go to Google and put whatever you're looking for in the seatch line followed by images and you'll have all kinds of pictures to print out and use.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:24 PM   #7497
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Mums is right! I took last Friday off to work on em … and then Saturday too... and then Sunday too... I'm still not done! lol

Quote:
lol@Lyte! Not really. This was such a fun, cool, and relatively easy project, we did ours in 2 sittings last weekend.

I am sure others' will be great pieces also!!

Pssstt...Lyte....want I do yours.....a buck 3 for each one...lol shhhhh...mums the word!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:30 PM   #7498
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I started to get overwhelmed with TOO MANY OPTIONS for representations of each person's vision … narrow... narrow... narrow... down the photo options. And def start marrying pics to persons and/or to whatever they're being attached.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:31 PM   #7499
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

What?! I didn't know there was a tag-team option!

Quote:
We spent about 10 hours over 2 days, perusing pics, cutting, etc...then put them all together.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:01 PM   #7500
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I'm separating the cut outs into piles now, one for each person, and starting assembly tomorrow.
That's exactly where I am in this project. I didn't get as far as I wanted today, but I do have separate piles now, and I think I have enough pieces.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types