Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-30-2013, 12:16 AM   #41
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
It's official! Scorp and I are organizing a VAPE MEET at the 2013 Reunion!

We are going to get some of those disposable tips and bring some vaping gear and different flavors so that folks can try them out! WEEE.

I am finding some local vape meets as well because I heard it was a great way to try new flavors and get tips. There is one in Northwest Arkansas but I put a thread up on a Vape forum and am hoping to find more in our area.

Anyone ever been to a Meet?

No, never been, but you can bet that Gaige and I will want to be at the LR 2013 meet!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 02:38 AM   #42
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Moved 21feb2012 from the UK back to the USA, Living in Lincoln NE
FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Interesting I found this thread this evening, I just went to a vap store here in Lincoln today!
I have been researching this for a week or so. used to have an Ecig in London, but started hard core smoking with all the break up stress so here I am almost a year single and thought I should get of the cigs, at the store they had a CE4 I think it is, with the refillable canister. I want nicotine! bot not the smoke and tar and other crap. I did like the e cig before but it was one with the nicotine in a little filter and only got a few good hits of of it then nothing seemed a waste. anyway I am going to go back now and read the rest of the thread! Thanks for this I needed to see it!
FtMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #43
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

OH. MY. GAWD.
I just got my most recent order of vape juice from ecblends.com in the mail and the first thing I did was pour up some "Banana Bread" into a new cartomizer.

UM.

OH. MY. GAWD. is it ever DELICIOUS! It is the most delicious juice I have tried yet and I will definitely be going back for more!!!!!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY. It's making me want to bake!

I also received caramel cheesecake, mint chocolate chip, dragons apple, dragons bloood, Strawberry malt, cuban sunset, and my "create your own" custom juice blend called "Twatwaffle".

"Twatwaffle" smells delcious and it's going into one of my tanks next!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #44
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

I actually quit with Blu in about 2 months. I am now at no nicotine. My fav Blu flavors are Pina Colada and Vivid Vanilla. Just ordered more cartridges that will last at least 4-5 months. One side note: do NOT launder them!! I forgot mine in the pocket. The one smokes yet with a heavier draw and the other took a constant draw. Lol! I threw both out and bought new batteries...figured was safer that way. Lol!!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #45
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
I actually quit with Blu in about 2 months. I am now at no nicotine. My fav Blu flavors are Pina Colada and Vivid Vanilla. Just ordered more cartridges that will last at least 4-5 months. One side note: do NOT launder them!! I forgot mine in the pocket. The one smokes yet with a heavier draw and the other took a constant draw. Lol! I threw both out and bought new batteries...figured was safer that way. Lol!!
I hear you on using your vapes to help quit!

I had my last cigarette almost a month ago. Went cold turkey with no nicotine products so Jackhammer ordered an ego-c for me but made sure to get juice with zero nicotine because I didnt want to take the chance on getting nicotine again after having detoxed from it.

The saving grace for me has been being able to have somethig in my hand to keep me busy. The flavors have also had another added, positive side effect: I have found then when I can vape something delicious in place of a sugar craving, I can often get through that craving without munching on real food. It's an amazing thing!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #46
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

I want a holster for all this gear I'm gonna end up with

twatwaffle? intrigued ,yes I am
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 02:47 PM   #47
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Here's the recipe for "Twatwaffle":

70/30 PG/VG blend

50% Amaretto
30% Black Cherry
20% Belgian Waffle

It has to steep for a week before I smoke it but it smells like some kind of awesomely nutty cherry cobbler.

I am back on EC Blends ordering more custom blends. I just made one called "Dripping Slit" and another called "Thundercunt".
Yes, it's vulgar but there is method to my madness
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #48
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I tried ecigs for awhile. I can't remember where I got it. Something with King in the name. It was ok. I am not sure I would like the favors but Black Tea sounds intriguing as that is my favorite drink. I like cigarette flavor! Are there any that taste like American Spirit Blues?

What should I get to start?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #49
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I've never vaped a cigarette flavor, Julie, but I did see a bunch of folks talking about all of the cigarette flavors available and some of them say that there are some very, very good ones available.

For any flavor you want, there will be a store that has it! I have ordered from 5 different stores and they each seem to have their own vibe. Some carry very generic "something for everyone" flavors but, for instance, aliceinvapeland.com carries several that are tea-based and she gets RAVE reviews on the vape forums. I just ordered the sampler pack that has all of her juice line!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #50
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I've never vaped a cigarette flavor, Julie, but I did see a bunch of folks talking about all of the cigarette flavors available and some of them say that there are some very, very good ones available.

For any flavor you want, there will be a store that has it! I have ordered from 5 different stores and they each seem to have their own vibe. Some carry very generic "something for everyone" flavors but, for instance, aliceinvapeland.com carries several that are tea-based and she gets RAVE reviews on the vape forums. I just ordered the sampler pack that has all of her juice line!
But what do you use to vape? What should I start with? I think I need nicotine to start. I would also like to try the tea juice! So what is a good newbie vape contraption. I went to the Blu site and it looks like you can only use their cartridges.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #51
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Member Photo Albums

Ok! I just read your first post! So that helps a lot. I can get that and then try some different juices. I am excited that someone else knows about this stuff. It all seems so complicated! Rabbit hole indeed!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #52
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

So happy for this thread and a place to read the experiences folks are having. Especially with vendors and products. Thank you.

I must move on from cigarettes and I've been unsuccessful in the past. I can relate to the oral fixation, need something to do with my hands and the ability to maintain a habit of breathing that others have shared. I'm not one to relax or take time for myself. And if I am going to give up my source of a "break" I'm not going to be real successful.

So far feeling a wee bit overwhelmed by the amount of information and stuff to learn. Going nicotine free as well. So far I am curious about the PV/VG blend stuff. I like the hit of a cigarette but have multiple allergies. So I am thinking for that reason give up the hit and try the all VG stuff (ecblends.com has some organic liquid to try).
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 04:07 PM   #53
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default very exciting

I am quite excited I just bought my kit! I got 2 set ups on crome and one black battery and the canister bit one clear and one blue, with a charge and 2 flilter things for putting drops in also a nifty carrying case and a 10mil bottle of lucky strike I believe 18mg nicotine.
it was 70 bucks
I have a question or 2 about flavors, the guys said they can put nicotine in to any flavor I wantor mix up a flaover for me , the 10 mil bottles are about 5 bucks 30 mil are $10
I thought I would try some flavors first before going with the bigger bottle
My question is this,
Are the black tea flavor or coffee flavor sweet?
and is there a coconut flavor, like was thinking a blend of coconut and maybe some other flavor
are the fruit flavors sweet too
I think I want something a little sweet but not gag me with sweetness
I do like all the gadnetlyness of it all and the tecdh of it,very cool!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:52 PM   #54
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMGuy View Post
I am quite excited I just bought my kit! I got 2 set ups on crome and one black battery and the canister bit one clear and one blue, with a charge and 2 flilter things for putting drops in also a nifty carrying case and a 10mil bottle of lucky strike I believe 18mg nicotine.
it was 70 bucks
I have a question or 2 about flavors, the guys said they can put nicotine in to any flavor I wantor mix up a flaover for me , the 10 mil bottles are about 5 bucks 30 mil are $10
I thought I would try some flavors first before going with the bigger bottle
My question is this,
Are the black tea flavor or coffee flavor sweet?
and is there a coconut flavor, like was thinking a blend of coconut and maybe some other flavor
are the fruit flavors sweet too
I think I want something a little sweet but not gag me with sweetness
I do like all the gadnetlyness of it all and the tecdh of it,very cool!
YAAAYYY!! Another convert!

As far as sweetness, different companies are very different with their flavors. I ordered the black tea flavor from myvaporstore.com:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/eLiquid_...a_p/liq-bt.htm

I found that it was a super smooth, authentic black tea flavor that reminded me of the Tazo brand "Awake" black tea. There is the tiniest hint of pekoe or orange in it which gives it an authentic sweetness but not a sugary/syrupy sweetness.

I ordered a "Peach" liquid from the same store. While it's a nice flavor, I am finding that as my vape pallet ages, the peach is a little too fake for my taste and it tastes like it's got some sucralose in it.
Many manufacturers DO put sucralose in their liquids which can make them super sweet.

I havent tried any of the coffee flavors yet but Jackhammer got one from another vendor and it does smell exactly like strong black coffee with no sugar.

Most every vendor has a coconut in their line but I have heard rave reviews about the one from ecblend and also Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

I can't WAIT until Reunion so we can do our Vape Meet! I am going to load up my vape box and bring it! Already ordered some "friend tubes" so everyone can have their own tip and try new flavors!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 05:38 PM   #55
Fatale

How Do You Identify?:
Not your average babe in the woods.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Fatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST Reputation

After reading more of this thread, I've come to realize that the vaporizer I use is a little different than most if not all of what is being discussed here.

Mine has what I suppose could pretty much be called a bowl, a compartment into which I put whatever it is I want to vaporize, the content gets heated and its essence is released. I have discovered a really good herbal blend that helps with migraines, and I know there are all sorts of different ailments that can be helped through vaporizing. I've never been a cigarette smoker, so I can't speak to it from that perspective, but for ganja and other herbs, it's great. I love that I can use it and go out for a run the next day and not feel any of that lung heaviness that comes from smoking.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:51 PM   #56
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

I will have to do some more research, in to flavors, I think I would like the tea and coffee flavors slightly sweetened, I noticed on the heather site they have a java that looks like it might be sweet and cream I think the coconut I would just like a slight bit in a tobaco blend
we shall see, all very exciting thanks for all the info!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #57
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

So I took a friend of mine to the vape store, and got a free 10 ml bottle of juice! its caramel cappuccino, 20mg nicotine 50/50 very tasty
the people are very helpful, let me try about 10 flavors she wrote down the ones I really like so when I go back I will get a few different ones
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #58
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I wish we had a store here to get juice from!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #59
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

My GF vapes and finds good juice at the local (meaning 2 hours away) flea market on weekends. Are there any large flea markets/ swap meets in your area? It may be a good place to try.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #60
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

they said they would blend flavors for me, I am thinking cinnimon & cappicino yum
and they are very friendly it reminds me of a head shop all the little gadgets and holders and JUICE lol
Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post: