Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #2341
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Got up this morning and went right to the gym I find I do much better if I go in the mornings must be the Amy in me lol.. So I did 5 sets of squats with 90 pounds, 4 sets of seated rows at 75 pounds 4 sets abdominal crunches at 40 lb, 3 sets leg press at 175 l other leg machines 3 sets at 90 lb shoulder press 3 sets at 50, biceps and triceps curls 3 sets at 40 lb butterfly 3 sets at 55 and the hip abductor and the other one lol 3 sets a 90 back extension 2 sets at 100. Finished with the treadmill running at a 9 incline 5 speed for 10 mins then the elliptical level 4 for 20mins.. Not to bad for my first time back in a couple weeks doc said I am not to lift over 100 and I actually behaved
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 07:00 PM   #2342
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today I got my first outdoor walk in 2 weeks. I've been doing an insane amount of walking around, but indoors doesn't crack it for me.

Today was much needed.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #2343
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I can't 'cause I don't but maybe I will one day.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 07:27 PM   #2344
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Skipped the gym today. But I did go to a morning yoga class. It's actually a good, relaxing way to start a Monday morning.

Also, lost 4 lbs this last week. Won't complain about that. Back to the gym tomorrow.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:14 PM   #2345
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I shoveled.

yay

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 08:54 PM   #2346
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Shortly I will be building a 72" long TV stand. Does that count?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 01:00 PM   #2347
Daktari

10 minute wake-up qigong exercises
A bit of cycling around in high wind
Half hour rola bola
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 01:26 PM   #2348
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
10 minute wake-up qigong exercises
A bit of cycling around in high wind
Half hour rola bola
Had to look up rola bola, I've seen this before and imagine it would be a fantastic way to work core muscles!

Sounds like a good routine you've got there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 02:27 PM   #2349
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Had to look up rola bola, I've seen this before and imagine it would be a fantastic way to work core muscles!

Sounds like a good routine you've got there.
Rola bola is really ace fun and great core/leg workout.
To make the workout even harder and add another layer of concentration one can add juggling whilst rolling. Not recommended for beginners though. Just coming back to it after a long lay off I'm not risking adding juggling just yet.
Then, to make it really interesting, it's fun to start building the levels up. I've only ever built up static levels (from floor level) and rolled on top of them. Not like you see the guys in the circus who build the levels up on top of a barrel/ball/rolling object.

Please don't try rola bola at home without spotters and/or someone who knows what they're doing, the risk of injury is errrm quite high

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 09:30 PM   #2350
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hammered ice today.

I got skillz, baby.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 09:36 PM   #2351
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a light day 30 minuets of Yoga push up and crunches with assistance from the pups ... 3 set of squats in my basement with 40 lbs and overhead lifts 3 sets with the 40lbs and got my steps in so far

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2015, 06:49 AM   #2352
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say...ypga makes me remember that my shoulders exist...in a good way

I've also been walking Jacques about a mile...but I.have a nagging leg pain that I probably need to address...its been limiting my hiking/walking because hills and stairs seem to be what triggers it...

I'm falling apart y'all!!!

The irony is I get this pain AFTER losing 15% of my body weight...seriously...
Old 03-04-2015, 06:14 PM   #2353
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Hi fellow exercisers,

LTNS

I'm super psyched, my new adjustable dumbbell set and weight bench arrived today!

Some-assembly-required on the weight bench but after that I am good to go.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #2354
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

30 Minuets of beginner Yoga with Bob Harper 3 sets of squats with 50 lbs 3 sets of over head lifts with 50 lbs 30 crunches an 20 push ups followed by a 7 mile hike up in Niagara Falls

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 11:13 PM   #2355
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Hi fellow exercisers,

LTNS

I'm super psyched, my new adjustable dumbbell set and weight bench arrived today!

Some-assembly-required on the weight bench but after that I am good to go.
Criminy, I had to look up "LTNS". Thought it must be some new weight contraption.

Congrats and WBWMY! Let us know what your plan is, I alway like checking out other peoples workout plans. It's so much easier than doing it myself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2015, 10:31 AM   #2356
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Just back from the gym started with 10 mins on the Arc trainer at level 5 then 6 sets of squats with 110 lbs seated rows 3 sets of 10 at 75 lbs 2 sets of pull down at 50 3 sets of ab crunches at 30 lbs leg extensions 3 sets at 90 leg dip 3 sets at 75 butterfly 3 sets at 60 bicep and triceps machine 3 sets at 40 hip abductor and aduction 3 sets at 90 chest press 3 sets at 50 high and low rows 3 sets at 75 calf extension 3 sets at 120 and leg press 3 sets at 150 finished off with the stationary bike 30 minuets at level 6

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2015, 12:17 PM   #2357
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Criminy, I had to look up "LTNS". Thought it must be some new weight contraption.

Congrats and WBWMY! Let us know what your plan is, I alway like checking out other peoples workout plans. It's so much easier than doing it myself.

Kelt, you got me with WBWMY, I have no idea what the means, lol. In case you are asking me what I bought here they are:

Universal Five-Position Weight Bench by Nautilus

amazon.com/gp/product/B002QJZAE4

PowerBlock 50 Plus Dumbbell Set

amazon.com/gp/product/B00NCACZOO

These go up to 50 pounds per hand, which is plenty for me at the moment. When I need more weight, I will most likely join a gym.

I am starting out with this workout:

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...y-workout.html

I am also doing at least 30 minutes of cardio a day. With the snow a mile high outside and no machines (which I don't like using anyway), I am basically just running in place, kick boxing, jumping jacks, etc. I also am trying to do about 5-10 minutes of cardio every few hours since I sit at my desk day and night writing. Once the weather is better I will do wind sprints in the back yard and possibly jog around the pond near the house.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #2358
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

That's 'cause I made it up so you'd have to scratch yer head too!

WBWMY = Welcome Back We Missed You

Looks like a great workout that will grow with you, no gym required. There's also an amazing amount of stuff you can do with good old body weight exercises. There are books out to the effect of 'your body is your own gym' and others that show how to modify basic moves that are too hard to do regular so that you can work your way up and beyond.

Looks like a good set up. Now you have to do it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2015, 06:10 PM   #2359
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
That's 'cause I made it up so you'd have to scratch yer head too!

WBWMY = Welcome Back We Missed You

Looks like a great workout that will grow with you, no gym required. There's also an amazing amount of stuff you can do with good old body weight exercises. There are books out to the effect of 'your body is your own gym' and others that show how to modify basic moves that are too hard to do regular so that you can work your way up and beyond.

Looks like a good set up. Now you have to do it.
Hah! You definitely got me! Thank you for the welcome back, it's been a long time since I've been in this thread.

Cue up the Jaws theme song.

Yeah, I agree there is plenty you can do with just body weight. The workout I am doing has a bit of that, and I will keep reading and learning ... But most of all, as you say- it's time for me to just do it!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2015, 08:12 PM   #2360
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I made it to the gym this morning and spent some time on the elliptical and the stretch mats.

E21, random program, level 4
447 cal, 3.70 mi, 50:00 min

I did about 10 minutes of stretching and PT exercises after that. I felt better when I was done, which is good. I wasn't keen on working out this morning.....my own fault, I ate too much junk last night and just felt blah....but I have to take the nice days when they come especially with the potential for another storm this coming weekend. Bah!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights