Notices

Old 03-05-2015, 05:04 AM   #12521
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Can't sleep.
Our daughter's pre-op appointment is today.
The weather is not co-operating. I'm so worried we won't be able to go.
Worried sick about the surgery, but know it is needed and will start her on her way to being one step closer to better.
I know she's scared - I'm scared too - But she'll never know that.
So thankful for the love, support and strength we are blessed to have surround us each and every day.
Okay - That's all - Going to go back to distracting myself.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:29 AM   #12522
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Getting out and going up to Niagara Falls today for a hike and to soak in the beauty that is up there. I hope to get some good pictures of the frozen falls. It is one of my favoite places and just kind of needing the reconnect and grounding today. Time to hike and get out of my own head for a while..

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 11:26 AM   #12523
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind?

The amount of pain I am in. I am sitting here watching last nights ep. of the americans and I am in so much pain from the lovely tumor that lives inside my lower spine. I am just so sick of being in pain! I am also sick to death of talking about it, thinking about it and dealing with it! Grrrrrrrr!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 09:29 AM   #12524
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering how it will feel when I see the "for sale" sign and the lock box.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 10:21 AM   #12525
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

thinking about lunch with my baby sister, a baby that turned 46 a few days ago. SMH she sure makes things complicated for herself.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 11:08 AM   #12526
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This song.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 05:55 AM   #12527
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

A, B, and J

B is 10 days post op surgery for AFS and she is still not feeling well.

These three have endured a surgery and then a death in their family all within 3 days.

Today is the memorial service.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 05:32 AM   #12528
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Sooooo friggin much....its all a blur...
Old 03-20-2015, 06:06 AM   #12529
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

The upcoming wedding, my family is still fighting and the wedding is a month away.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 08:09 AM   #12530
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

My job interview in about an hour
that I am 40 as of yesterday
Spring Equinox
Solar Eclipse
Ostara
Super Moon
my desire for warmer weather
Old 03-23-2015, 07:02 PM   #12531
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My mother's mortality...

With one of her sisters just passed, and the other give. A year (maybe) to live...I can't help but wonder why am so fortunate to have the (thus far) healthy sister for my mom? I feel for my cousins. I can't even think about losing my mother so young (early/mid 60s is young in my book)

I've also been wondering if my mom is thinking these things. She is like a still brook. It all bubbles to the surface in its own good time...and I won't rush her with that line of thinking. I do wish she would get a thorough work up done though.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:37 PM   #12532
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

That this Thursday at 5pm can not get here fast enough.
That I am blessed with a wonderful family.
That I have people in my life that truly love me. They not only say the words, but their actions follow.
That I need to focus on that instead of letting a bad day unbalance me.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 09:24 PM   #12533
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Being called in for an unexpected doctor visit tomorrow. They better not take long...I plan on being back to the lake before noon.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 09:50 PM   #12534
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Today was my son's birthday. I tried to get him what he wanted and make it special for him. It was a struggle. Last night at 10 pm, my sister's baby was delivered by c section. She already knew several hours prior, that the baby was gone. My heart feels like it's been crushed.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2015, 09:56 PM   #12535
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...my Dad. He suffers from many things, but what concerns me today, getting a call from my Mom. He has been admitted, once again to the hospital. This ailment, pretty bad. He is a diabetic, and has a very bad infection, stemming from a bed sore on his foot from his last stay in the hospital. This infection, from his ankle to his knee.

I'm afraid, I see the hand writing in the wall on this one. Please, let the writing go away, and have the antibiotics work.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2015, 08:55 AM   #12536
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Just that my life, at this moment, is in this perfect alignment.....and it's a truly beautiful thing.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2015, 04:02 PM   #12537
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I have gotten hooked on watching wild animal baby cams. In particular, there is an eagle family I have been following since Feb. For a city kid, it is kind of exciting to watch them grow, and get to learn some of the habits, rituals, and warnings.

The nest has been attacked 3 tmes by predators thus far. An owl before they were even hatched. Another eagle a while back, and yesterday another eagle.

I could hear the commotion and by the time I pulled up the cam, this is what I was watching:

Mom, Dad, and the babies are fine. I have now sprouted another patch of gray hair. What a horrible helpless feeling to watch this unfold.

Today, I was watching the local osprey cam as mom and dad are readying the nest. Ospreys use weird stuff in their nests. The platform nests have the usual twigs and branches plus, fish netting, signs, and today dad brought in a fishing pole. Not sure if he thought it added to the decor or if it was to give him something to do while sitting on the eggs.

osprey cam

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #12538
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

The fates are working in my life, pushing me in new directions. I am listening, I am trying to follow my path and understand the choices that are placed before me.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:06 PM   #12539
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

A bailout of the people by the people Rolling Jubilee is a Strike Debt project that buys debt for pennies on the dollar, but instead of collecting it, abolishes it. Together we can liberate debtors at random through a campaign of mutual support, good will, and collective refusal. Our latest project The Debt Collective aims to build collective power to challenge the way we finance and access basic necessities such as housing, medical care and education. Join us as we imagine and create a new world based on the common good, not Wall Street profits.

homepage
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 07:20 PM   #12540
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Some sleep but I am not that tired, yet!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote