Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sons of Anarchy

I have noticed that we have several fans of the show on here: Anya, Duchess, Venus007. Maybe more. I just finished catching up with this season so far.

Dayum. The body count.

I can't reconcile my desire for someone to kill Clay with the fact that I would be heartbroken if Ron Pearlman left the show.

ANyway, this is a thread to discuss the show if anyone wants to.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Love S Of A

I,m horrible at guessing what will happen next.... but what has happened to all has me intrigued with the next twist and what direction it will take.

Any guesses?
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i love it! i haven't caught up with much of the new season yet...just the first episode or two.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 AM   #4
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Jax is getting scary. That's all.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Denise and I are huge fans too. I record all the episodes, and we try to watch them when she gets back home each month. I tell you, it takes a HUGE amount of willpower to NOT go in and sneak to watch them by myself!

We do the same thing for the new Walking Dead episodes, and when True Blood comes back on will do that for them again as well. We have the DVD sets from all the past seasons, and when she was introducing me to each of the series, we just had marathon hours watching all the old episodes, so we could caught up before the new seasons began.

As for SOA, I also am torn with my desire to see Clay killed, but I really love Ron Perlman as an actor. he is just so BAAAAD in this show!!

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: