ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

wow, just got my gc2b binder and it is amazing. It is way better than the Underworks binder that feels like you are wearing something made of horsehair. I just bought some more of the binders. Truly can say I feel like a new guy.

Also, got the Sparepants Commando packer harness to wear with my packer. Now I can wear boxers with my packer and feel great. One more thing, on a whim in the pleasure chest bought the Sam STP by NY Toy Collective. Didn't work for me, cup and mouth too small, so you can imagine the laundry and showers I took. Will wait too save for the EZP or Peecock.

Any guys use the Freetom? Any reviews of any of the STP's will help.

thanks guys and have a great holiday. Sitting here in my new packer and binder makes grading papers easier, lol.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2016, 02:00 PM   #162
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
wow, just got my gc2b binder and it is amazing. It is way better than the Underworks binder that feels like you are wearing something made of horsehair. I just bought some more of the binders. Truly can say I feel like a new guy.

Also, got the Sparepants Commando packer harness to wear with my packer. Now I can wear boxers with my packer and feel great. One more thing, on a whim in the pleasure chest bought the Sam STP by NY Toy Collective. Didn't work for me, cup and mouth too small, so you can imagine the laundry and showers I took. Will wait too save for the EZP or Peecock.

Any guys use the Freetom? Any reviews of any of the STP's will help.

thanks guys and have a great holiday. Sitting here in my new packer and binder makes grading papers easier, lol.
Everyone complains about the Freetom being massive, except for the young boys who like to show off a boner and wear nothing but basketball shorts so it is not super uncomfortable. Everyone cuts the funnel because it is too big.

Be aware that the Peecock is now consistently stated to be known to rip. I don't know what they changed in the material, but I read it over and over again. This happens within a few days with light use. The owners never return payment.

If you haven't already, join www.susans.org,
1)click on "forums".
2) Find the forum Transexual Talk. UNDER Transsexual Talk click onto the "child board", Female to Male Transsexual Talk (do not click directly onto Transexual Talk)
3) click on the "child board" FTM Gear, at the top of the page. You will find a lot of info. on packers and such. A lot of reviews.

You are on track choosing the EZP STP. That is hands down the STP of choice. Something to know though...if you are not able to have at least two inches of space between the top of your thighs when you spread your legs, this STP will not work for you. You legs will smoosh the cup which will then collapse the cup.

Ummmm, or I guess I could just link you to it! haha
https://www.susans.org/forums/index....ard,324.0.html

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 10:26 PM   #163
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Dapper,

oops, the EZP did not work for me, the freedom (tried it out with a clearance STP) was a disaster. I did by the peacock (ugh) we will see how it goes. I have just about given up on STP's, maybe it is my anatomy. It kind of bums me out but I would rather be bummed out then have to do laundry all day, lol.
Old 01-23-2017, 10:31 PM   #164
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

oops, haven't tried the EZP. I am packing 24/7. I am very clear now that my dysphoria was bottom dysphoria. I still id as trans butch and the trans has to do with not feeling male or female all the time. I am binding for my other dysphoria with the pectoral muscle and as long as I pack I feel perfect at this point. Of course, I know this is a journey and have been talking to my therapist about it. I keep moving the envelope so who knows what next month will bring. Have been packing when swimming. I have been swimming in the Outplay suits and shorts. I am out of the women's locker and in the family changing room where I get to shower and change alone.

When I was in Florida visiting my mother and sister I didn't pack and I was jumpy and couldn't stop this feeling that I was missing something. With the Pete's Sparepants harness and brief shorts I feel very comfortable. It holds me in and I don't have to adjust myself. All is good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 10:37 PM   #165
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

oops, haven't tried the EZP. I am packing 24/7. I am very clear now that my dysphoria was bottom dysphoria. I still id as trans butch and the trans has to do with not feeling male or female all the time. I am binding for my other dysphoria with the pectoral muscle and as long as I pack I feel perfect at this point. Of course, I know this is a journey and have been talking to my therapist about it. I keep moving the envelope so who knows what next month will bring. Have been packing when swimming. I have been swimming in the Outplay suits and shorts. I am out of the women's locker and in the family changing room where I get to shower and change alone.

When I was in Florida visiting my mother and sister I didn't pack and I was jumpy and couldn't stop this feeling that I was missing something. With the Pete's Sparepants harness and brief shorts I feel very comfortable. It holds me in and I don't have to adjust myself. All is good.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:06 AM   #166
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. In this post you said you haven't tried the EZP and in another you said you had? The thing to remember is not to order the EZP unless you have two inches of room between your thighs when you stand to pee. If there isn't that much room, the cup collapses. There is a nuance to all of these STPs and can take quite a bit of practice for most people. If you do get the EZP, let me know and I can give you some tips.

The peacock should work, they just say it rips easily...even with the company's own jock strap.

Have you tried jock straps in general for packing? You should be able to find something that suits your body and your packing needs. I would think wearing a harness all day would be uncomfortable. I have the Pete's, but I only use it for sex.

Old 05-22-2018, 01:25 AM   #167
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about buying a half binder when I get a chance. I love my tank binder a lot though but it could go for way more compression for us big guys.

Anyone else bought a half binder?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 05:55 AM   #168
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I am thinking about buying a half binder when I get a chance. I love my tank binder a lot though but it could go for way more compression for us big guys.

Anyone else bought a half binder?
I am thinking when you say tank binder you are referring to a full length binder. I only ever had a couple full length binders. I didn't like the pressure on my stomach. I hear large guys say they don't like full length binders because they roll up even more than they do for thin/average sized guys.

I used the Tri Top from Underworks for decades. I definitely think a shorter binder ("half binder"), is worth the money to try it, even if you don't bind daily.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:55 PM   #169
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I am thinking when you say tank binder you are referring to a full length binder. I only ever had a couple full length binders. I didn't like the pressure on my stomach. I hear large guys say they don't like full length binders because they roll up even more than they do for thin/average sized guys.

I used the Tri Top from Underworks for decades. I definitely think a shorter binder ("half binder"), is worth the money to try it, even if you don't bind daily.
The half binder is not a full length binder. The one i have is a full length from gc2b. The half binder on the site just covers the chest and not the stomach. My full length binder hasnt rolled up at all since ive gotten it and worn it as well as washed it.

Albert Einstein
Old 08-22-2018, 07:39 AM   #170
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Default Pee Cock STP

Here is the review of the most effective STP I have found so far. It also comes in the 3.75 size which is more comfortable and akin to a flaccid cock. I find the few times I have not worn it (doctor's office etc) the dysphoria gets more intense. As soon as I put it on, I feel complete, at this point

I needed a new packer and wanted to try the Gen4 from Pee Cock but it was sold out. I ordered the Gen 3S in 3.75 for packing an peeing when I am going about my daily life and find that the improvement in the STP aspect of this packer is excellent. I find that when I use the harnesses made for them I rarely have any accidents. It takes practice and comfortability with the STP but at this point I can pee standing up effortlessly.

I have the larger Pee Cock Gen 3S (4.75) for play and STP at home. These models also allow you to insert Lub right into the pleasure rod so that you can ejaculate without a bulb or any apparatus other than the cock. It seems that they have improved the sturdiness of the device as well. The next generation is even more realistic with skin that moves and moving testicles.

All in all since my dysphoria has always been regarding my genitalia or absence of, I am feeling very pleased.

Thanks for allowing me to share this with you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 02:03 PM   #171
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Got a question that others have answered more than a few times. Anyone know to name of the clit pump available on Amazon. Tried to find it, but things such as these are difficult to find in their vast directory. Thanx!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #172
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Got a question that others have answered more than a few times. Anyone know to name of the clit pump available on Amazon. Tried to find it, but things such as these are difficult to find in their vast directory. Thanx!
Try googling ftm sex toys or going to sex toy sites by searching clit pumps.

I think you will have better luck on those sites.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: